Table of contents:
- Candinorm Complex Gel
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Candinorm Complex Gel: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Candinorm Complex Gel - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Candinorm Complex Gel
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Terms and conditions of storage
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 695 rub.
Candinorm Complex Gel is a means for intimate hygiene with anti-candidiasis, normalizing the vaginal microflora action.
Release form and composition
- Cleansing gel for external use, for intimate hygiene (30 ml in tubes, 1 tube in a cardboard box);
- Gel restoring pH and microflora for intravaginal administration, for intimate hygiene (6 ml in tubes with applicators, in a carton box 3 tubes).
Concentration of active substances in 1 tube of 30 ml or 6 ml:
- Caprylyl glycol - 1.2%;
- Emodin aloe - 1%;
- Aloe Saponin - 1%;
- Inulin - 0.1%;
- L-thymol - 0.05%.
Auxiliary components: glycerin, deionized water.
Indications for use
The use of Kandinorm Complex Gel is indicated for the prevention and treatment of vaginal candidiasis as a complex for intimate hygiene to relieve itching, eliminate redness and irritation in the intimate area, pathological discharge. The action of the drug helps to restore the pH and normal microflora of the vagina.
The use of the gel is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Method of administration and dosage
- The cleansing gel is intended for external use during hygienic care of the intimate area. One tube contains 6 uses. It is necessary to apply a little gel to the intimate area and rinse it off, the frequency of procedures is 1-2 times a day or with each shower. The action of the gel relieves itching, eliminates pathological discharge, prepares the mucous surface for the intravaginal gel, softening and moisturizing it. The gel also has fungicidal activity;
- The regenerating gel is used intravaginally before bedtime, in the evening. Dosage is 1 tube of 6 ml 1 time per day. For the procedure, you need to lie on your back and slightly bend your legs, then, after removing the protective cap, insert the applicator into the vagina, completely squeeze out the contents of the tube and remove the applicator. The gel has a fungicidal effect and restores the pH and microflora of the vagina.
The use of an intravaginal gel for candidiasis can cause a short-term burning sensation of the vaginal mucosa.
The use of Kandinorm Complex Gel during pregnancy and breastfeeding is possible after consulting a doctor.
The revitalizing gel should not be used during menstruation.
The interaction of the drug with other drugs has not been established.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperatures between 5 and 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Candinorm Complex Gel: prices in online pharmacies
Candinorm Complex Gel 30 ml + 6 ml x 3 pcs vaginal gel set 1 pc.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!