Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Marimer: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Marimer
- Marimer price in pharmacies
- Marimer: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Marimer - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price, Drops, Aerosol
Marimer: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Marimer
ATX code: R01AX10
Active ingredient: Sea water (Sea-water)
Producer: Laboratoires Gilbert (France)
Description and photo update: 2019-13-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 147 rubles.
Marimer is an agent that moisturizes, cleanses and protects the nasal mucosa.
Release form and composition
- Nasal drops (5 ml in plastic dropper bottles, in a cardboard box 6 or 12 bottles);
- Nasal aerosol (50 or 100 ml in aerosol aluminum cans with a spray nozzle and cap, in a cardboard box 1 bottle).
The active substance of Marimera is a sterile isotonic solution of sea water, in 100 ml of aerosol and 100 ml of drops - 31.82 ml.
Purified water is used as an auxiliary component.
Marimer maintains the normal physiological state of the nasal mucosa by helping to thin the mucus and facilitate its removal from the nasal cavity. The trace elements contained in it improve the functioning of the ciliated epithelium, increasing the resistance of the nasal mucosa to the effects of viruses and pathogenic bacteria. For allergic rhinitis, Marimer removes allergic agents from the nasal mucosa.
The drug is equipped with a microdiffusion spraying system that promotes soft and deep irrigation of the nasal mucosa and maximum exposure to microelements.
The pharmacodynamic properties of Marimer have not been sufficiently studied at the moment.
The pharmacokinetics of the drug remains poorly understood.
Indications for use
- Daily hygiene of the nasal cavity to maintain the protective properties of its mucous membrane in conditions of dirty or dry air (including when using central heating, air conditioning systems);
- Prevention of inflammatory processes in the postoperative period;
- Treatment of inflammatory diseases of the nasopharynx, nose, sinuses (both acute and chronic);
- Prevention of infectious diseases of the nose / nasopharynx;
- Treatment of vasomotor and allergic rhinitis.
Marimer in both dosage forms is contraindicated in the presence of hypersensitivity to the drug components.
In the form of an aerosol, a nasal agent is contraindicated in children under the age of 1 year.
Instructions for the use of Marimer: method and dosage
Marimer aerosol and drops are intended for intranasal use.
Recommended doses of nasal aerosol:
- For medicinal purposes: adults and children over 1 year old - 1 injection into each nostril 4-6 times a day;
- For hygienic purposes: adults and children over 1 year old - 1 injection in each nasal passage 1-4 times a day.
Recommended doses of nasal drops:
- For medicinal purposes: adults and children over 1 year old - 2 drops in each nostril 4-6 times a day, children under 1 year old - at least 2 drops in each nostril no more than 4 times a day;
- For hygienic purposes: adults and children - 1 drop in each nasal passage 1-4 times a day.
Methods for rinsing the nasal cavity:
- Children under 2 years of age: the child should be laid down, his head should be turned to one side and the upper nasal passage should be rinsed, then the child should be turned over to the other side and the procedure should be repeated with the other nostril, after which the child should be placed and the discharge from the nose should be wiped off;
- Children over 2 years old and adults: tilt your head to one side and rinse the upper nasal passage, then turn your head to the other side and repeat the procedure with the other nostril.
There is a possibility of developing allergic reactions.
There is no reliable information about an overdose by Marimer.
Marimer can be used according to indications during pregnancy and lactation.
The convenient and safe nozzle on the bottle with Marimer nasal drops allows you to safely use them in newborns. The disposable bottle is opened by turning the nozzle, which is completely detached, so it can be used to close the bottle.
It is necessary to consult a doctor if Marimer is used after surgery.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
According to the instructions, Marimer does not affect the ability to drive vehicles or perform potentially dangerous types of work that require increased concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions.
The drug is prescribed for children in the appropriate dosage form and doses, taking into account the patient's age.
The drug does not have a systemic effect on the human body.
The interaction of Marimer with other drugs has not been noted. If necessary, it can be used as part of a combination therapy.
The analogues of Marimer are: Alergol Doctor Theiss sea water, Physiomer, Humer, Aqua Maris, Morenazal, Quicks.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years. An open bottle with nasal drops can be used within 24 hours.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Marimer
Numerous reviews about Marimer are mostly positive. Due to its natural ingredients, it helps well with inflammatory processes localized in the nasal cavity, and contributes to the effective removal of excess nasal secretions, significantly facilitating nasal breathing.
Marimer also demonstrates good results in newborn therapy, which is noted by many young mothers. The drug has practically no side effects, therefore it is widely used in pediatric practice even in patients of the very young age. The likelihood of overdose is also minimized. However, some patients do not like the rather high cost of the drug.
Marimer price in pharmacies
On average, the price for Marimer in the form of nasal drops is 207-227 rubles (the package includes 10 bottles). You can buy a nasal aerosol for about 375–392 rubles (for a 100 ml bottle).
Marimer: prices in online pharmacies
Marimer Baby rinsing agent. and irrigated. nasal cavity for children nasal spray. fl. 50ml
Marimer baby nasal aerosol 50 ml 1 pc.
Marimer 31.82 ml / 100 ml nasal drops 5 ml 10 pcs.
Marimer Baby rinsing agent. and irrigated. nasal cavity for children nasal spray. fl. 100ml
Marimer baby nasal aerosol 100 ml 1 pc.
Marimer Children's nasal Aspirator 1 pc.
Marimer Forte 31.82 ml / 100 ml nasal aerosol 100 ml 1 pc.
Marimer 31.82 ml / 100 ml nasal aerosol 100 ml 1 pc.
Marimer gave an aspirator. for kids
Marimer nasal aerosol. 100ml
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!