Table of contents:
- HELL minus
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- HELL minus, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about blood pressure minus
- The price for blood pressure minus in pharmacies
- AD minus: prices in online pharmacies
Video: AD Minus - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price, Analogs Of Tablets
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 01:36
AD minus: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: AD minus
Active ingredient: grass and buckwheat flowers (Buckwheat grass and flowers) + buckwheat and dryweed extract (Buckwheat and Cudweed extract) + cherry stalk extract (Cherry stem extract) + vitamin C (Vitamin C) + rutin (Rutin)
Manufacturer: Evalar, CJSC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2019-08-07
Prices in pharmacies: from 189 rubles.
AD minus - dietary supplement (biologically active food additive), a source of flavonoids, contains tannins; helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - tablets, coated or uncoated, weighing 550 mg (40 tablets in a package and instructions for use of blood pressure minus).
The dietary supplement includes:
- active substances: extract of buckwheat and dried cress, grass and buckwheat flowers, extract of cherry stalks, vitamin C, rutin;
- auxiliary components (core): microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, starch, vegetable calcium stearate, amorphous silicon dioxide;
- auxiliary components (film coating): glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, food dyes (spirulina extract, titanium dioxide).
Biologically active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- flavonoids (in terms of rutin) - 10 mg;
- tannins (in terms of tannin) - 15 mg.
The effect of dietary supplements components is aimed at maintaining normal blood pressure.
The main properties of active ingredients in dietary supplements:
- buckwheat: the largest amount of active flavonoid compounds (including quercetin, rutin) is found in buckwheat inflorescences. Their role is to maintain the functional state of the vascular system by reducing the fragility and permeability of the capillaries; the action is aimed at maintaining normal blood pressure and preventing its increase;
- swamp dryweed: the plant contains biologically active substances (resins, essential oil, alkaloids, phytosterols, flavonoids, tannins), which help to maintain normal blood pressure; if used regularly, they have a calming effect;
- crushed buckwheat herb: used in addition to buckwheat and dried milk extract, contributing to their biological value increase;
- Cherry stalks: Contains flavonoids, tannins, potassium salts, citric and malic acids, quercetin, dextrose, coumarins and other nutrients. Thanks to these substances, the elimination of excess fluid from the body is stimulated, which allows you to cleanse the body. The mild diuretic effect makes their use effective in high blood pressure;
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid): a water-soluble vitamin, takes part in the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism, in the redox reaction, tissue respiration, blood coagulation processes; thanks to the use of vitamin C, the permeability of capillaries is normalized and the body's resistance to infections increases;
- vitamin P (rutin): is a naturally occurring compound from the flavonoid group. With its regular use, the condition of the walls of the capillaries is normalized, their elasticity and strength increase, the heart rate slows down, and blood pressure is maintained normal. Rutin also enhances the effectiveness of ascorbic acid, with the result that the effect of vitamin C on the immune system is greatly enhanced.
Indications for use
Blood pressure minus is recommended to be taken as a source of flavonoids and tannins to maintain normal blood pressure.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements.
HELL minus, instructions for use: method and dosage
Minus tablets are intended for oral administration, with meals.
Adults and children from 14 years old: 2 times a day, 1 tablet.
The recommended duration of use is 3 months.
There is no information.
There is no information.
BP minus is not a drug.
Before use, you should consult your doctor.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
It is contraindicated to take blood pressure pills minus during pregnancy / lactation.
The dosage regimen for children under 14 years of age has not been established.
There is no information.
Analogs of AD minus are Buckwheat and dry crushed milk extract, Buckwheat grass and flowers, Hawthorn extract liquid, Homviotensin, Corinfar, Sakur, Accardium, Tonusin, AD Norma, AD Norma Forte, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about blood pressure minus
Patients leave mostly positive reviews about blood pressure minus. It is noted that the course method allows you to reduce the frequency of blood pressure surges, the natural composition is considered the main advantage. But they warn that the supplement is ineffective in cases of its use instead of drugs for high blood pressure.
The price for blood pressure minus in pharmacies
The approximate price for blood pressure minus (40 tablets) is 182–214 rubles.
AD minus: prices in online pharmacies
AD minus 550 mg tablets 40 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Instructions for use Tantum Verde in the form of a spray, tablets and solution. Information on doses for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Instructions for use Erispirus tablets and syrup. Information on the dosage for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Diet minus 10 kg is a nutritional system, thanks to which it turns out to lose up to ten kilograms in a short period of time
The food system bears the name of its developer - Ekaterina Mirimanova, who will lose 60 kilograms in a year and a half. Doctors confirm that the diet menu minus 60, as well as the nutritional system as a whole, is not only safe, but also good for health
Sinusitis requires an integrated approach to treatment. The leading role in therapy belongs to antibiotics, which prevent the development of serious complications