Table of contents:
- Calcium-D3 Nycomed
- pharmachologic effect
- Release form Calcium-D3 Nycomed
- Analogs Calcium-D3 Nycomed
- Indications for use Calcium-D3 Nycomed
- Calcium-D3 Nycomed during pregnancy
- Method of application Calcium-D3 Nycomed
- Drug interactions
- Side effects
- Storage conditions
- Calcium-D3 Nycomed: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Calcium-D3 Nycomed - Instructions, Use During Pregnancy
Instructions for use:
- 1. Pharmacological action
- 2. Release form
- 3. Analogs
- 4. Indications for use
- 5.with pregnancy
- 6. Contraindications
- 7. Method of application
- 8. Drug interactions
- 9. Side effects
- 10. Storage conditions
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 200 rubles.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed is a regulator of calcium-phosphorus metabolism, which compensates for the lack of calcium and vitamin D3 in the body.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed belongs to the pharmacological groups of correctors of the metabolism of cartilage and bone tissue in combinations, vitamins and vitamin-like agents in combinations.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed is a preparation of a combination of calcium and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), it is necessary in the case of:
- Regulation of phosphorus-calcium metabolism;
- Replenishment of calcium deficiency in hair, teeth, muscles, bones, nails;
- Decrease in resorption (resorption) and increase in bone density;
- Replenishment of calcium and vitamin D3 deficiencies required for teeth mineralization;
- Regulation of muscle contractions, nerve conduction;
- Normalization of blood clotting;
- Reducing the production of parathyroid hormone, which stimulates the leaching of calcium from the bones.
Vitamin D3 in the preparation helps to increase the absorption and distribution of calcium in tissues and organs. Entering the body, the components of the drug are absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract: vitamin D3 - in the small intestine, calcium - in the proximal small intestine. The biological availability of calcium in the preparation Calcium-D3 Nycomed is about 30%. About 1% of calcium is distributed in the extracellular space and inside cells, the rest of the calcium is distributed to bone tissue. Vitamin D3 is partially metabolized by the liver, turning into calcitriol (an active metabolite).
The active components of the drug are excreted from the body through the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract, additionally calcium is excreted through the sweat glands.
Release form Calcium-D3 Nycomed
Calcium-D3 Nycomed - round chewable tablets, white, biconvex, without a shell, uneven edges and small inclusions are possible:
- Orange flavored tablets - 20, 50, 100 pieces. Plastic bottle in a cardboard box;
- Tablets with menthol flavor - 20, 50, 100 pieces. Plastic bottle in a cardboard box;
- Lemon-flavored tablets (Calcium-D3 Nycomed Forte) - 30, 60, 120 pieces. Plastic bottle in a cardboard box.
Analogs Calcium-D3 Nycomed
Analogues of Calcium-D3 Nycomed in terms of the active component - Calcium + vitamin D3 Vitrum, Calcium-D3-MIC, Complivit calcium D3, Natekal D3, Revital Calcium D3, Calcium D3 Classic.
Analogs of the drug by the mechanism of action - Vitrum Osteomag, Calcohel (homeopathic), Calcemin, Calcemin Advance, Calcium-D3 Actavis.
Indications for use Calcium-D3 Nycomed
According to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of a lack of calcium and vitamin D3 in the body in the case of:
- Osteoporosis (menopausal, steroid, senile, idiopathic, etc.) for prevention and in combination with the main treatment;
- Osteomalacia - softening of bones as a result of a violation of mineral metabolism;
- Hypocalcemia - with a decrease in the content of ionized calcium in the blood serum;
- The increased need of the body for the components of the drug is a period of intensive growth of children after 12 years.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed during pregnancy
According to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed during pregnancy and lactation is recommended to be taken to replenish the deficiency of vitamin D3 and calcium. Hypercalcemia due to drug overdose may adversely affect fetal development. The maximum daily dose of the components of the drug is 1500 mg of calcium, and 600 IU of vitamin D3.
The drug can be taken during lactation, but you should know that cholecalciferol and calcium can pass into breast milk. To calculate the daily dose of the drug, in this case, it is necessary to take into account other sources of intake of these components in the mother and child.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed during pregnancy and lactation should be taken only as directed by the attending physician and under his supervision.
According to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed is not prescribed in the case of:
- Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the preparation, peanuts and soybeans;
- Hypervitaminosis D3;
- Severe renal failure;
- Active form of tuberculosis;
- Hereditary fructose intolerance;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Sugar isomaltase deficiency.
With caution, Calcium-D3 Nycomed should be prescribed in case of moderate renal failure, involuntarily immobile patients, the elderly, children under 12 years of age.
Method of application Calcium-D3 Nycomed
According to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed is taken orally, chewed or swallowed whole. Adults and children after 12 years of age 1 tablet 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening during meals or according to the scheme prescribed by the attending physician, taking into account the individual characteristics of the organism.
According to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed, when taken simultaneously, interacts with such drugs as follows:
- Cardiac glycosides - the drug potentiates the toxic effects of glycosides in hypercalcemia. It is necessary to control the content of calcium in the blood serum and ECG;
- Tetracycline drugs - calcium reduces their absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. Tetracyclines should be taken 2 hours before or 4-6 hours after taking the drug;
- Bisphosphonates - Calcium reduces their absorption. Take at least an hour before the drug;
- GCS - reduce calcium absorption. An increase in the dose of the drug is possible;
- Thiazide diuretics - increase the risk of hypercalcemia. Regular monitoring of serum calcium is required;
- Levothyroxine - calcium reduces its absorption. The gap between doses of drugs is at least 4 hours;
- Quinolone antibiotics - calcium reduces their absorption. Are taken 2 hours before or 4 hours after taking the drug.
Calcium absorption reduces the intake of foods containing oxalate and phytin. Therefore, according to the instructions, Calcium-D3 Nycomed can be taken 2 hours after eating cereals, spinach, sorrel, rhubarb.
When taking Calcium-D3 Nycomed, according to reviews, stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation are possible. Sometimes, uncontrolled drug use can cause hypercalcemia or hypercalciuria.
With a severe overdose of Calcium-D3, Nycomed, according to reviews, can cause thirst, polyuria, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, weakness, dizziness, fainting. With prolonged use, the formation of vascular and tissue calcification is possible.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed is stored at room temperature, in a dry place, out of reach of direct sunlight.
Shelf life - 3 years from the date on the package.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed: prices in online pharmacies
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets with strawberry-watermelon flavor 60 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets with orange flavor or aroma 60 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets with strawberry-watermelon flavor 120 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets mint flavor 60 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets mint flavor 120 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed 500 mg + 200 IU chewable tablets with orange flavor or aroma 120 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed Forte 500 mg + 400 IU lemon chewable tablets 60 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed tablets chewable. mint 500mg + 200IU 60 pcs.
Calcium-D3 Nycomed Forte 500 mg + 400 IU lemon chewable tablets 120 pcs.
Reviews Calcium-D3 Nycomed Forte
Calcium-D3 Nycomed tablets chewable. mint 500mg + 200IU 120 pcs.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!