Table of contents:
- Forest Balsam Gum Rinse
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Forest Balsam Rinse for gums: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Forest Balsam Rinse for gums
- Price for Forest Balsam Rinse for gums in pharmacies
- Forest balsam gum rinse: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Forest Balm Gum Rinse - Instructions For Use, Reviews
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse
Forest balsam gum rinse: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Forest Balm mouthwash for gums
Active ingredient: patented herbal decoction (registered patented decoction of herbs), extracts of coniferous extracts, other medicinal herbal components
Producer: Concern Kalina (Russia)
Description and photo updated: 2018-26-11
Prices in pharmacies: from 106 rubles.
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse is a series of oral hygiene products that are used to prevent gum lesions, reduce inflammation and bleeding, as well as to maintain natural teeth protection mechanisms.
Release form and composition
The product is available in the form of a rinse aid:
- with oak bark for bleeding gums: with coniferous taste (250 ml in a bottle);
- with sage for inflammation of the gums: with coniferous taste (250 ml in a bottle);
- for gum health with propolis: pine-flavored (250 ml in a bottle);
- active gel for sensitive teeth and gums: with mint flavor (400 ml in a bottle);
- intensive regeneration of the gums: with a herbal flavor (250 ml in a bottle).
Rinse with oak bark for bleeding gums / Rinse with sage for gum inflammation / Rinse for gum health with propolis includes: Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Abies Sibirica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Turpentine, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Sodium Fluoride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Aroma, EDodium Acid Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PVM / MA Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Sulfite, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, CI 19140, CI 42090; Quercus Alba Bark Extract / [Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract] / Propolis Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol.
The composition of Rinse active gel for sensitive teeth and gums / Rinse for intensive restoration of gums includes: Hypericum Perforatum Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Chelidonium Majus Extract, Abies Sibirica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citric Acid, CI 19140; [Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Citrate, Hydroxyapatite, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, CI 77891] / [PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bisabolol, Troxerutin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Fluoride, Disodium EDTA, Eugenol, Linalool].
The content of fluoride ions in all types of rinses is 200 ppm and provides a basic anti-caries effect.
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse is a series of products that support oral hygiene, reduce gum inflammation and bleeding, and prevent tartar and tooth decay. The tool helps to increase the immunity of the oral cavity and, according to the data of clinical and microbiological tests, allows you to maintain the balance of its natural microflora even with prolonged use, and also relieves the feeling of dryness of the mucous membrane and freshens breath.
Each product is produced according to a patented technology - instead of water, a decoction of five medicinal herbs (yarrow, chamomile, St. John's wort, nettle, celandine) is used in formulations. Thanks to the vacuum extraction technology, the temperature at which the herbs are processed does not exceed 35 ° C, which leads to a more efficient preservation of their beneficial properties. Also, the composition of the preparations includes a coniferous complex, which is a combination of fir oil, coniferous balsamic paste, coniferous chlorophyll carotene paste and a multivitamin concentrate with polyprenols.
With the combined use of the herbal ingredients of the decoction, as well as other medicinal components that make up the rinses, their healing effect is mutually enhanced, as a result of which metabolic processes are improved, trophism of the periodontal soft tissues is restored, and the gingival margin is strengthened.
The active ingredients of Forest Balsam Gum Rinse have the following beneficial properties:
- chamomile flower extract [Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract]: contains bisabolol, which exhibits antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, wound healing and soothing effects; reduces puffiness, has a hemostatic effect;
- Yarrow extract (Achillea Millefolium Extract): contains essential oils with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; counteracts the development of the inflammatory cascade and reduces the bacterial load on the periodontal tissues;
- nettle leaf extract [Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder]: contains flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamin C, tannins; exhibits a hemostatic effect, participates in the normalization of the vascular wall of the microvasculature;
- celandine extract (Chelidonium Majus Extract): contains saponins and alkaloids; helps to enhance the protective function of the oral cavity and restore epithelial homeostasis;
- St. John's wort extract (Hypericum Perforatum Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract): participates in the normalization of cell metabolism, strengthens the trophic function of the gums and stabilizes the functions of mitochondria;
- oak bark extract (Quercus Alba Bark Extract): contains tannin, flavonoids, pectins, carotene, useful sugars; reduces bleeding of the gums, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and astringent effect, has an antibacterial effect;
- Siberian fir extract (Abies Sibirica Leaf Extract): contains fir oil, vitamins E, C, B and A (carotene), a large number of macro- and microelements; demonstrates a pronounced antibacterial effect, inhibiting the development of pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity; strengthens the gums, eliminates bleeding;
- sap (Turpentine): participates in processes that enhance the immunity of the oral cavity;
- aloe juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice): improves nutrition and accelerates the regeneration of gum tissue;
- Juniper Extract (Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract): strengthens gum tissue, helping to increase blood circulation;
- cedar nut oil (Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil): activates the periodontal restoration process, participates in the removal of gum swelling;
- extract of sage leaves [Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract]: has anti-inflammatory and healing effect, inhibits the development of pathogenic microorganisms in the oral cavity;
- extract of ginger root [Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract]: demonstrates pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect;
- extract of propolis (Propolis Extract): counteracts the development of inflammation in the gum tissue;
- bioactive fluoride (Sodium Fluoride): strengthens the tooth enamel, protecting against caries;
- Troxerutin: helps to reduce bleeding gums.
The rinse with oak bark for bleeding gums has an immunoactive effect, improves the condition of the gums from the first day of use, with regular use reduces bleeding gums up to 94%, improves the microbiological condition of the oral cavity.
Rinse with sage for gum disease and Rinse for gum health with propolis have immunoactive properties, help to strengthen the gums and to nourish them intensively. From the first day of use, they relieve soreness of the gums, with regular use, they reduce gum inflammation up to 94%, reduce the rate of plaque formation on the teeth by 5 times, weaken the bacterial load on the soft tissues of the oral cavity (after 1 month when combined with Forest Balsam toothpaste).
Rinse active gel for sensitive teeth and gums reduces painful reactions of teeth to external stimuli, against the background of periodontitis, helps to protect the exposed necks of the teeth. From the first day of use, it reduces the sensitivity of the teeth up to 12 hours. After 7 days, it reduces the accumulation of plaque between the teeth by 1.5 times (when compared with rinses that do not have significant adhesive properties). After 14 days, it improves the condition of the teeth and gums 2 times compared to the initial condition.
Intensive gum restoration when combined with Forest Balsam toothpaste reduces soreness and swelling in the gums from the first day of use. For 5 days, it completely removes microdamages and wounds in the oral cavity. Provides complete restoration of gum tissue in separate foci of inflammation within 7 days.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Forest Balsam Gum Rinse is recommended for the following conditions / diseases:
- with oak bark for bleeding gums and sage for gum inflammation: gingivitis, periodontitis (inflammation and bleeding of the gums), as a prophylactic agent;
- for gum health with propolis: the tendency of the gums to inflammation and bleeding (as a strengthening agent); soreness and inflammation of the gums caused by wearing braces, orthodontic structures, removable dentures;
- active gel for sensitive teeth and gums: weakened enamel or increased tooth sensitivity (as a means of protection against pathogenic bacteria, plaque and tartar); the use of toothpastes with a whitening effect (in order to restore tooth enamel);
- intensive restoration of the gums: deterioration of the condition of the gums as a result of gingivitis, periodontitis; postoperative period - gum care, enhanced nutrition and strengthening.
Data not specified by the manufacturer.
Instructions for the use of Forest Balsam Rinse for gums: method and dosage
Since all types of products in the Forest Balsam Gum Rinse line do not imbalance the microflora of the oral cavity, they are recommended to be used after each brushing of your teeth, as well as after meals in order to cleanse the interdental spaces.
Before use, pour the required amount of the product into the cap of the bottle, and then thoroughly rinse the mouth for 30 seconds. After the procedure, rinsing your mouth with water is not required.
A remedy with sage and propolis against a background of gum inflammation, as well as with oak bark against a background of bleeding gums, is recommended to be used after each brushing in combination with Forest Balsam toothpaste, as well as to treat the oral cavity after each meal. In order to prevent inflammation and bleeding of the gums and to improve the nutrition of the soft tissues of the oral cavity during the period of remission, the product must be used at least 1 time per day.
Rinses active gel for sensitive teeth and gums and intensive restoration of gums are recommended to be used after meals, as well as before and after brushing your teeth at least 2 times a day.
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse can be used with an irrigator.
Data not specified by the manufacturer.
Data not specified by the manufacturer.
Rinse aid must not be swallowed!
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse with an extract of oak and fir bark provides easy cleaning of areas that are hard to reach with a toothbrush, and prevents bleeding from reappearing during brushing. It takes at least 30 seconds to process the gum in case of inflammation, and it is especially necessary to clean the interdental spaces especially carefully, since it is in these areas, according to statistics, that 57% of dental plaque remains, which can subsequently lead to periodontal diseases.
Therapy for gum disease should only be performed by a dentist. At home, prevention of gingivitis should be carried out, and in the event of a lesion, it is only possible to temporarily ease the discomfort and slow down the development of the inflammatory process.
When wearing removable dentures, especially in the first 1-3 months of use, unpleasant symptoms or discomfort may occur due to improper or too long wearing. It is necessary to inform a specialist about these undesirable reactions, but if the gums under the prosthesis become inflamed regularly, you can enhance their care with a product with propolis and St. John's wort. Forest balm Gum rinse effectively cleans the entire oral cavity, and exhibiting anti-inflammatory effect, helps to strengthen and restore the gums under increased stress associated with wearing a prosthesis.
Forest Balsam Gum Rinse Active Gel for sensitive teeth and gums is characterized by a long-lasting effect in the oral cavity. The drug, forming the thinnest protective film on the teeth and gums, helps to strengthen the enamel of the teeth and restore the gums, reduces the formation of plaque, prevents staining of the enamel with food dyes (tea, coffee, etc.).
Intensive gum restoration rinse is a tool used in periodontology to conduct an express course of gum restoration. The product is able to act deep in the gums, blocking inflammation and normalizing its nutrition, thereby contributing to the complete restoration of the soft tissues of the oral cavity.
Mouthwash is not a drug. The use of these drugs does not exempt from the need for regular oral hygiene by a dentist.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Rinse Forest Balsam intensive restoration of gums is recommended for use during pregnancy.
Forest Balsam Gum rinse is recommended for children over 14 years old.
Data not specified by the manufacturer.
The analogues of the Forest Balsam Rinse for gums are Albadent balm for the oral cavity, medicinal herbs; Stomatofit Fresh rinse; ROX Raspberry Rinse; Mouthwash Lacalut aktiv; Listerine Expert mouthwash Gum protection; Mouthwash President Active; Fluorodent Cedar mouthwash; Asepta Fresh mouthwash; Mouthwash Fluorodent Healing herbs; Colgate Plax Rinse Forte Oak and fir bark, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store out of the reach of children at room temperature.
The contents of the opened bottle can be used for 6 months.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Forest Balsam Rinse for gums
Reviews of the Forest Balsam Gum Rinse are overwhelmingly positive.
Products with oak bark for bleeding gums / sage for gum inflammation, according to consumers, are distinguished by a natural pine smell and a pleasant mint taste, provide effective gum protection, quickly and effectively reduce pain, inflammation and bleeding.
Rinse for gum health with propolis, according to user reviews, has a pleasant refreshing smell, mint taste, cleans the oral cavity for a long time, prevents plaque deposition, strengthens the gums, prevents exposure of the tooth neck, relieves inflammation and discomfort caused by wearing dentures.
Gel rinse for sensitive teeth and gums has a pleasant smell and taste, as well as a long-lasting effect, gives fresh breath, eliminates increased tooth sensitivity, strengthens enamel, effectively cleans the oral cavity, protects the gums.
Intensive gum regeneration rinse helps to quickly and effectively eliminate bleeding gums.
The disadvantages of rinses include the presence of not only natural products in their composition, but also various chemicals. Some users report the appearance of tongue tingling when using the tool.
Price for Forest Balsam Rinse for gums in pharmacies
The approximate price of Forest Balsam Gum Rinse is 110–120 rubles. per bottle of 250 ml.
Forest balsam gum rinse: prices in online pharmacies
Forest balsam gum rinse natural freshness fl. 400ml
FOREST BALM Rinse for gums with propolis extract, St. John's wort on herbal decoction 250ml
Forest balsam gum rinse complex protection 10 in 1 fl. 400ml
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!