Table of contents:
- Agri for children
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Agri for children: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Agri For Children - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses, Analogues
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 01:36
Agri for children
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Analogs
- 9. Terms and conditions of storage
- 10. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 70 rubles.
Agri for children is a homeopathic remedy for children with antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Release form and composition
- Homeopathic granules: spherical, homogeneous, almost white or white, without foreign odor (10 g each in bags No. 1 and No. 2 from a combined three-layer material based on foil, 2 bags (one each No. 1 and No. 2) are packed in a box cardboard);
- Homeopathic tablets: flat-cylindrical, almost white or white, with a bevel (20 tablets of composition No. 1 and composition No. 2 in blisters, in a cardboard box 1 package No. 1 and 1 package No. 2).
Active substances of granules in package No. 1 and tablets from contour package No. 1:
- Aconitum napellus (Aconitum (pharmacy aconite)) (Aconitum napellus (Aconitum) C30;
- Arsenicum iodatum (Arsenum iodatum) C30;
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) (Atropa belladonna (Belladonna)) C30;
- Ferrum phosphoricum (iron phosphate) (Ferrum phosphoricum) C30.
Active substances of granules in a package No. 2 and tablets from a contour package No. 2:
- Bryonia dioica (Bryonia dioica) C30;
- Pulsatilla pratensis (Pulsatilla) (Pulsatilla pratensis (Pulsatilla)) C30;
- Gepar sulfur (Hepar sulfuris calcareum) (Hepar sulfur (Hepar sulfuris calcareum)) C30.
Auxiliary components of granules: sugar grains.
Auxiliary components of tablets: microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Indications for use
Agri for children is a symptomatic agent for the treatment of acute respiratory diseases, prevention of acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI) and influenza in children.
- Children under 1 year old - for tablets, up to 3 years old - for granules;
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
Method of administration and dosage
Agri for children should be taken orally, holding the granules / tablet in the mouth, without chewing or swallowing, until it is completely dissolved, at least 15 minutes before a meal.
For young children, the tablet can be dissolved in a small amount (1 tablespoon) of boiled water at room temperature.
For therapeutic purposes, it is worth starting taking the drug immediately after the first signs of the disease appear.
Children over 1 year old (regardless of age) in the acute period are prescribed 1 tablet every 30 minutes, alternating tablets from package No. 1 and No. 2, except at night. In the acute period, the drug can be taken without taking into account the time of meals. On subsequent days (usually from the 3rd day until complete recovery) Agri for children should be taken every 2 hours (excluding sleep time), also alternating tablets from packs No. 1 and No. 2.
In granules, the drug is prescribed to children over 3 years old according to the scheme described above: in the acute period - 5 granules each, alternating doses of the drug from packages No. 1 and No. 2, every 30 minutes, then (from the 3rd day until complete recovery) - every 2 hours.
As the condition improves, you can increase the intervals between doses and reduce their number to 2-3 times a day.
For prevention purposes during epidemics of acute respiratory viral infections and influenza, it is recommended to take 1 tablet / 5 granules in the morning on an empty stomach, daily alternating packages / packages No. 1 and No. 2.
In patients who follow the recommendations for taking Agri for children, side effects do not occur.
In some cases, it is possible to develop hypersensitivity reactions to the components of the drug.
If, after 24 hours after the start of treatment, severe symptoms of the disease (chills and fever) persist, you should consult a doctor.
Cases of incompatibility of Agri for children with other medicinal substances / preparations have not yet been registered.
The analogue of Agri for children is Sagrippin homeopathic.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in their original packaging (tablets - in a blister strip in a cardboard box) at temperatures up to 25 ºС in a place protected from light and out of reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Agri for children: prices in online pharmacies
Agri for children 20 tab. composition No. 1 20 tab. composition No. 2 homeopathic tablets 40 pcs.
Agri for children 1 pack. composition No. 1 1 pack. composition No. 2 granules homeopathic 10 g 2 pcs.
Agri for children (Antigrippin homeopathic) tablets 40 pcs.
Agri for children (Antigrippin homeopathic for children) granules Pak. 2 pcs. (10g + 10g)
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Gastroenteritis in children is a widespread disease that is infectious in most cases. If left untreated, it leads to rapid dehydration
Laryngitis in children is a common otorhinolaryngological disease in which the mucous membrane of the larynx and vocal cords are mainly affected
With what diseases and problems they turn to an ophthalmologist. How is the appointment going, what treatment methods the specialist uses
Osteopathy for children and adults is a method that allows, with the help of a soft and precise influence of the doctor's hands, to correct the disturbed position of organs, thereby creating favorable conditions for their restoration by the body's own forces
The norm of blood sugar in children is one of the most important biochemical criteria for assessing the general condition of a child