Table of contents:
- Complivit "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Complivit "Mama": method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- With impaired renal function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Complivite "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women
- Price for Complivit "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women in pharmacies
Video: Complivit Mama - Instructions For The Use Of Vitamins, Reviews, Price
Complivit "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. In case of impaired renal function
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews Compliment "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women is a combined multivitamin preparation with macro- and microelements.
Release form and composition
Dosage form of Complivita "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women - film-coated tablets: oblong, biconvex, from light brown with a pinkish tint to yellow-brown; the core on the fracture is yellow-gray in color with splashes of various shades (30, 60 or 100 pcs. in polymer cans, 1 can in a cardboard box).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 0.567 5 mg;
- nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 20 mg;
- α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 20 mg;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 100 mg;
- ergocalciferol (vitamin D 2) - 0.006 25 mg;
- folic acid (vitamin B 9) - 0.4 mg;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1) - 2 mg;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2) - 2 mg;
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5) - 10 mg;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6) - 5 mg;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12) - 0.005 mg;
- Copper (as copper sulfate pentahydrate) 2 mg
- iron (in the form of ferrous fumarate) - 10 mg;
- manganese (in the form of manganese sulfate monohydrate) - 2.5 mg;
- zinc (in the form of zinc sulfate heptahydrate) - 10 mg;
- calcium (in the form of calcium hydrogen phosphate) - 25 mg;
- phosphorus (in the form of calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate) - 19 mg;
- magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 25 mg
- core: sucrose - 74.02 mg; colloidal silicon dioxide - 6.72 mg; stearic acid - 5.69 mg; talc - 5.01 mg; citric acid - 6.15 mg; low molecular weight povidone - 6.04 mg; potato starch - 62.97 mg; calcium stearate - 8.20 mg;
- shell: talc - 5.4 mg; hyprolosis - 7.6 mg; macrogol-4000 - 3.18 mg; titanium dioxide - 5.73 mg; low molecular weight povidone - 8.4 mg; dye tropeolin-0 - 0.15 mg; dye azorubin (E 122) - 0.04 mg.
Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women is one of the combined multivitamin preparations with macro- and microelements. Its action is due to the effects of the components that make up it.
Compatibility in one tablet of all components is ensured by a special technology for the production of vitamin and mineral complexes.
- α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E): has an antioxidant effect, prevents hemolysis, maintains the stability of erythrocytes; has a positive effect on the functions of the gonads, muscle and nervous tissue. With a deficiency of vitamin E in early pregnancy, miscarriage is possible;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2): one of the most important catalysts for the processes of visual perception and cellular respiration;
- retinol acetate (vitamin A): takes part in redox processes, the synthesis of proteins, mucopolysaccharides and lipids. Promotes normal ovo- and spermatogenesis, placental development, growth, development and differentiation of embryonic tissues, including epithelial structures and bone tissues. Participates in the formation of visual pigments, which are necessary for normal color and twilight vision, regulates bone growth, ensures the integrity of epithelial tissues;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1): as a coenzyme involved in the functioning of the nervous system and carbohydrate metabolism;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6): as a coenzyme involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and protein metabolism. During pregnancy, it is necessary for women who have previously taken oral contraceptives;
- nicotinamide (vitamin PP): takes part in the processes of tissue respiration, carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): participates in the synthesis of nucleotides, is one of the important factors for normal growth, development of epithelial cells and hematopoiesis; necessary for the synthesis of myelin and the metabolism of folic acid;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C): provides collagen synthesis, takes part in the formation and maintenance of the function and structure of cartilage tissue, teeth and bones, affects the maturation of red blood cells, the formation of hemoglobin. Vitamin C increases the body's resistance to infections, reduces the severity of inflammatory reactions;
- folic acid (vitamin B 9): takes part in the synthesis of nucleic acids, nucleotides, amino acids; essential for normal erythropoiesis. In the early stages of pregnancy, it reduces the likelihood of neural tube defects in the fetus, as well as the risk of malformations of the maxillofacial region;
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5): as the main part of coenzyme A, it plays an important role in oxidation and acetylation processes; promotes the construction, regeneration of endothelium and epithelium;
- manganese: has an anti-inflammatory effect, prevents the development of osteoarthritis;
- copper: prevents anemia and oxygen starvation of tissues and organs, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, helps prevent osteoporosis;
- magnesium: helps to normalize blood pressure, has a sedative effect, reduces the likelihood of preeclampsia, spontaneous abortion and premature birth;
- iron: takes part in erythropoiesis, provides oxygen transport to the tissue (as part of hemoglobin); in pregnant women, it prevents the development of anemia, especially in the II-III trimesters;
- zinc: it is necessary for tissue regeneration and the normal formation of the fetal skeleton, takes part in the formation of some hormones, including insulin; reduces the likelihood of a number of intrauterine anomalies. Simultaneously with retinol, it contributes to the formation of normal color and twilight vision;
- phosphorus: strengthens teeth and bone tissue, enhances mineralization, is part of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) - a source of energy for cells;
- calcium: takes part in the formation of bone tissue, promotes normal blood clotting, participates in the contractions of smooth / skeletal muscles and the implementation of processes of transmission of nerve impulses, as well as the regulation of cardiac activity.
The patterns of chemical and biological processes occurring in the body with a multicomponent drug represent the cumulative effect of each of its components, and therefore it is not possible to conduct kinetic observations.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women is prescribed for hypovitaminosis and mineral deficiency (for treatment and prevention) in the following cases:
- the period of preparation for pregnancy;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
- hypervitaminosis A;
- increased content of iron and calcium in the body;
- pernicious B 12 - deficiency anemia;
- urolithiasis disease;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Instructions for use of Complivit "Mama": method and dosage
Vitamins Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women are taken orally with plenty of liquid, preferably during the morning meal or immediately after breakfast, 1 tablet once a day.
The duration of admission is determined by the doctor individually.
Possible violations: allergic reactions to the components of the drug.
In cases of overdose, medical advice is required.
Therapy: temporary withdrawal of treatment, gastric lavage, intake of activated charcoal; if necessary, the use of drugs is indicated to relieve symptoms.
Vitamins Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women should not be taken simultaneously with other multivitamin complexes (due to the likelihood of an overdose).
When prescribing the drug to pregnant women, it should be borne in mind that their daily dose of retinol acetate should not exceed 5000 IU (international units).
During the period of therapy, urine may turn intense yellow (it does not pose a health hazard).
Childhood is a contraindication to taking the drug.
With impaired renal function
Urolithiasis is a contraindication to therapy.
- antimicrobial drugs from the sulfonamide group: enhancement of their pharmacological action and side effects, including an increased risk of crystalluria;
- antibiotics of the group of fluoroquinolones and tetracyclines: slowing down their absorption from the gastrointestinal tract;
- thiazide diuretics: increased likelihood of hypercalcemia;
- antacids containing aluminum, calcium, magnesium, and cholestyramine: reducing the absorption of iron.
Analogues of Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women are: 9 months Vitamin-mineral complex, Vitatress, Berocca Plus, Lavita, Vitrum, Complivit Trimester 1, 2 and 3 trimester, Multimax for pregnant and lactating women, Pregnakea, Selmevit and others.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from light and moisture at temperatures up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Complivite "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women
According to reviews, Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women is an effective multivitamin preparation used during pregnancy. In some cases, the development of adverse reactions is noted, manifested mainly in the form of dyspeptic disorders.
Price for Complivit "Mom" for pregnant and lactating women in pharmacies
The approximate price for Complivit "Mama" for pregnant and lactating women (30 or 60 tablets per pack) is 185–270 or 235–295 rubles, respectively.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!