Table of contents:
- Description of Clerasil products
- Indications for use
- Mode of application
- Side effects
Video: Clerasil - Instructions, Application For Acne, Reviews
Instructions for use:
- 1. Description of products
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Method of application
- 4. Side effects
- 5. Contraindications
Clerasil is a series of products for problem skin care.
Description of Clerasil products
Three series of skin care products are produced under the Clearasil trademark: the Stayclear series designed to prevent acne, acne and comedones; the Ultra series for problem skin care; series "Ultra. Night care "with a reinforced composition, designed for additional skin care before bedtime.
Active substances of Clerasil for acne: allantoin, aloe extract, salicylic acid, coco-glycoside, glycerin.
Allantoin is a substance that retains moisture in the skin, accelerates cell renewal and has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
Aloe extract is included in Clerasil products due to its regenerating and anti-inflammatory action.
Salicylic acid relieves irritation and redness, dries acne.
Coco-glycoside is designed to narrow pores, it is included exclusively in the composition of the night series.
Glycerin is also included only in the Clerasil night series - it softens the skin.
The Clerasil Stayclear series includes:
- cream-gel for washing - softens, moisturizes the skin, cleanses the pores;
- shower gel. The product can be used instead of a cream gel, it has an antibacterial effect, removes oily shine, cleanses pores;
- scrub for daily use - used for deep cleansing of pores, exfoliates dead cells;
- Lotion Clerasil for deep cleansing - additionally cleanses the pores, moisturizes the skin.
In addition, Clerasil “Stayclear” lotion and cream-gel are produced for sensitive skin with a PH-neutral composition.
The Clerasil Ultra Series for acne includes:
- gel for washing with an antiseptic effect - relieves inflammation, eliminates oily sheen;
- cream-gel for washing - evens skin color, moisturizes, can be used as a face mask;
- scrub Klerasil - exfoliates, additionally after a cream-gel or gel for washing cleanses pores, eliminates oily sheen;
- lotion for skin cleansing - has an antibacterial effect, regulates the sebaceous glands, cleanses the pores;
- acne cream Clerasil - quickly relieves inflammation and redness, penetrates deep into the pores, has an antibacterial effect.
The series Clerasil “Ultra. Night care "includes:
- night gel for washing - effectively removes impurities that have appeared on the skin during the day, relieves inflammation, moisturizes, softens the skin;
- lotion - used after the wash gel to further cleanse the pores. The product has a regenerating effect, disinfects and soothes the skin;
- night cream Clerasil - stimulates cell growth, relieves inflammation.
Indications for use
The basic series of Clerasil "Stayclear" is recommended for use by adolescents during puberty to prevent the appearance of acne, acne, comedones on the skin.
The "Ultra" series is designed to cleanse the skin from acne, blackheads, treat youthful acne, and care for oily skin prone to acne.
Reviews of Clerasil "Ultra" confirm the manufacturer's data that the funds from this series can be used in emergency cases, when you need to quickly remove redness and reduce the severity of inflammation.
Klerasil series “Ultra. Night care "can be supplemented with the" Ultra "or" Stayclear "series, it is recommended for intensive care of problematic combination or oily skin prone to irritation and acne.
Mode of application
Stayclear series. All products of this series can be used in the morning and in the evening in this order: wash the face with gel or cream-gel, cleanse the skin with a scrub and rub it with lotion.
It is not recommended to apply Clerasil products to the skin around the eyes.
Clerasil gel and scrub must be thoroughly washed off with warm water.
You do not need to rinse off the lotion, after which you can apply a regular day or night cream, incl. cream from the Ultra. Night care ".
Ultra series. All products can be used daily, in the same manner as for the Stayclear series. Judging by the reviews about Clerasil, such an integrated approach makes it possible to achieve high results and really cleanse the skin of blackheads and acne.
Cream-gel Klerasil from the "Ultra" series can be used as a mask, therefore it is called a combined agent: several times a week the cream-gel is not immediately washed off when washing - it is kept on the face for one minute. This use of the product promotes deeper skin cleansing.
Unlike the basic series, in the Ultra series there is an acne cream, which, after washing, cleansing the skin with a scrub and lotion, is applied in the morning and in the evening to acne and acne and other problem areas.
The Klerasil series for night care is applied only before going to bed, in the same order as the two previous series: wash the face with a gel, rub the skin with lotion and apply a cream. There are positive reviews about Clerasil cream from the night series: those who used it noted the light texture of the product and the lack of stickiness after its application.
After using Clerasil products containing salicylic acid, wash your hands.
In the first days of using Clerasil, the skin condition may worsen, which is associated with the renewal of its surface layer. Judging by the reviews about Clerasil, the color and structure of the skin improves within three days after its application.
Clerasil for acne should not be used for allergies to its components.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!