Table of contents:
- Pharmacological action of Kandinorm
- Release form
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Kandinorm
- Side effects
- Storage conditions
- Candinorm: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Candinorm - Reviews, Instructions, Application
Instructions for use:
- 1. Pharmacological action
- 2. Release form
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Instructions for use
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Storage conditions
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 695 rub.
Candinorm is a therapeutic and prophylactic gel containing natural extracts, used for intimate hygiene and restoration of normal microflora and vaginal acidity.
Pharmacological action of Kandinorm
Candinorm Complex Gel is an innovative complex preparation in the form of a gel with anti-candidiasis activity.
The active ingredients cause the death of pathogenic cells of Candida spp. Fungi, increase local immunity, have antiviral activity against herpes viruses and enhance the reproduction of physiologically normal vaginal microflora (due to the growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli).
The drug is effective against fungi that are resistant to other drugs, such as nystatin or flucanosol, and prevents the formation of a biofilm that protects bacteria from drug action.
According to reviews, Candinorm very quickly eliminates the unpleasant symptoms of thrush. Also, the drug moisturizes the vaginal mucosa and promotes its rapid healing.
Complex Candinorm Complex Gel consists of two types of gel:
- Cleansing, applied externally, 30 ml of the drug in a tube;
- Restoring, applied intravaginally, 6 ml of the drug, 3 tubes with a vaginal applicator.
The active ingredients of Candinorm complex gel are united by the Crystal Matrix-FS system and include caprylic acid, aloin, aloe saponin and emodin, inulin and thymol L-isomer. Excipients - deionized water and glycerin.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Candinorm is used for vaginal candidiasis, as well as to restore normal acidity and vaginal microflora.
Candinorm is contraindicated in case of individual drug intolerance.
Instructions for the use of Kandinorm
According to the instructions, Candinorm is used in combination - externally and intravaginally:
- A small amount of cleansing gel (from a 30 ml tube) is used for hygiene procedures - while taking a shower, it is applied to the external genital area, and then washed off. Apply 1-2 times a day. It should be borne in mind that the volume of the tube is designed for 6 applications;
- Intravaginal repair gel is used within 3 days before bedtime. Through a vaginal applicator, the gel (from a 6 ml tube) is injected in full directly into the vagina. Intravaginal gel should not be used during menstruation.
According to reviews, Candynorm does not cause side effects. In rare cases, minor allergic reactions may occur.
During pregnancy and lactation, Candinorm Complex Gel can be used as directed by a doctor.
Candinorm is dispensed without a medical prescription. Shelf life is 3 years.
Candinorm: prices in online pharmacies
Candinorm Complex Gel 30 ml + 6 ml x 3 pcs vaginal gel set 1 pc.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!