Table of contents:
Video: How To Keep Your Eyesight At The Computer
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-30 16:55
How to keep your eyesight at the computer
The computer has become so firmly established in our life that millions of people today cannot imagine their existence without an iron "friend", spending a huge amount of time in front of the monitor, devoting it to both work and leisure. Such a "sedentary" lifestyle negatively affects our health in general, leading not only to poor posture, muscle weakening, weight gain, but also to visual impairment.
How to maintain vision while working at a computer?
In modern medicine, there is even a term - "computer visual syndrome" associated with a weakening of vision in a person who is forced to spend a lot of time at the monitor.
Signs of the syndrome: dryness, burning in the eyes, pain, fatigue, decreased visual acuity. Of course, it is impossible to completely exclude the computer from modern life, and it is not necessary - but in order for the "computer syndrome" not to affect your eyes so that you would have to wear glasses while working at the computer, you must follow a few simple rules. So how to preserve the vision of an office worker?
- Do not spend more than 2 hours in front of the monitor without interruption in work. It is enough to get distracted from the computer for only 7-10 minutes by looking out the window, chatting with colleagues. At the same time, do not check your mail or play flash games - there will be no benefit from such a timeout for your eyes;
- Keep the screen clean. The presence of spots, dust on the computer screen forces the gaze to focus more carefully on the subject, which leads to rapid eye fatigue;
- At least once a day, do gymnastics for the eyes - move your gaze from the closest to the most distant object in the room, make cross movements of the pupil: up-down, left-right. When a feeling of heaviness in the eyes appears, close the eyelids and massage them in a circular motion for 3-5 minutes;
- Monitor your posture - a lowered back and shoulders reduce the distance between the pupil and the monitor;
Organize the right lighting in the room - it is best if the light from the lamp falls from the left, and its brightness matches the intensity of the screen glow;
- Ventilate the room with office equipment more often.
How to maintain vision? If you adhere to these simple rules, then the forced hours of work in the office will not be able to spoil your eyes. Going headlong into work and moving up the career ladder, do not forget about the importance of your health. And then any career peak will be within your reach.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
We will familiarize readers with techniques that allow you to respond to an insult while maintaining self-esteem and successfully putting the abuser in his place
Like all important organs, the kidneys are highly resistant to harmful influences, and for some time they function normally, not responding to malnutrition, increased loads and other aggressive factors. However, this situation cannot last forever. Sooner or later, habits that adversely affect the state of the excretory system lead to the occurrence of disorders, sometimes irreversible
The pancreas performs two functions in the human body: the secretion of enzymes, without which the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins is impossible, and the production of hormones. The most important of them - insulin, is the main participant in carbohydrate metabolism, normalizing the formation and utilization of glucose, the main source of energy for the body
The process of destruction of cartilage tissue can be slowed down. For this, it is necessary to resolutely give up bad habits and reasonably dose physical activity. Equally important is the regular intake of substances that help maintain healthy joints. We bring to your attention a list of foods rich in just such components
Teeth are a unique organ of the human body, given to us by nature so that we can chew food more thoroughly. Today, the role of a beautiful, healthy and snow-white smile in society is very significant