Table of contents:
- Loma Lux Psoriasis
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Loma Lux Psoriasis, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- With impaired renal function
- For violations of liver function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Lome Lux Psoriasis
- Price for Loma Lux Psoriasis in pharmacies
Loma Lux Psoriasis
Loma Lux Psoriasis: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. In case of impaired renal function
- 12. For violations of liver function
- 13. Drug interactions
- 14. Analogs
- 15. Terms and conditions of storage
- 16. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 17. Reviews
- 18. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Loma Lux Psoriasis
Active ingredient: potassium bromide (Kalium bromatum), sodium bromide (Natrium bromatum), nickel sulfate (Niccolum sulphuricum), zinc bromide (Zincum bromatum), potassium sulfate (Kalium sulphuricum)
Manufacturer: Botanical Laboratories Inc. (Botanical Laboratories Inc.) (USA)
Description and photo update: 2019-08-10
Loma Lux Psoriasis is a homeopathic non-prescription drug for psoriasis treatment based on natural mineral ingredients.
Release form and composition
The form of release of the drug is a homeopathic solution for oral administration: a clear liquid without color or with a light bluish-green (GY7) tint, the presence of a flocculent sediment is allowed (237 ml each in polymer bottles, in a cardboard box 1 bottle complete with a measuring spoon and instructions for use of Loma Lux Psoriasis).
1000 ml of solution contains:
- active ingredients: Kali bromatum (potassium bromatum) D1 - 3.5 g; Niccolum sulphuricum (niccolum sulfuricum) D3 - 0.6 g; Natrum bromatum (natrum bromatum) D2 - 3 g; Kali sulphuricum (potassium sulfuricum) D4 - 0.024 g; Zincum bromatum (zincum bromatum) D4 - 0.004 g;
- auxiliary components: propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, ethanol, purified water.
Loma Lux Psoriasis is a multicomponent homeopathic preparation, the action of which is due to the properties of its components:
- Zincum bromatum (zinc bromide): treatment of psoriasis, reducing itching;
- Kalium bromatum (potassium bromide): reduction of flaking and redness of the skin;
- Natrium bromatum (sodium bromide): sedative effect;
- Niccolum sulphuricum (nickel sulfate): reduction of itching;
- Kalium sulphuricum (potassium sulfate): treatment of psoriasis, reduction of flaky skin.
Nickel is the main active ingredient in the homeopathic medicine. Along with the molecules of cobalt and iron, it has a stimulating effect on enzymes, activates metabolism, which contributes to the recovery of the body. The second most important active substance in the Loma Lux Psoriasis solution is bromine salts. Once in the body, the bromides in the composition of the drug have a calming effect on the nerve endings (it has been established that the healing properties of the Dead Sea mud baths, which are also used in the treatment of psoriasis, cause bromine salts).
Indications for use
Homeopathic solution Loma Lux Psoriasis is recommended for use in eczema and psoriasis of skin areas with different localization (including on the scalp, face, genitals) and nails (including inverse, pustular, exfoliative form of the disease).
Homeopathic oral solution Loma Lux Psoriasis is contraindicated in the following diseases / conditions:
- period of pregnancy;
- age up to 18 years;
- individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Patients with liver dysfunctions, brain diseases, alcoholism, traumatic brain injury use the homeopathic preparation with caution.
Loma Lux Psoriasis, instructions for use: method and dosage
Loma Lux Psoriasis solution is taken orally, on an empty stomach, once a day.
After taking the drug for 1 hour, you must refrain from eating or drinking.
Recommended dosage based on the patient's body weight:
- 23–45 kg: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon);
- 45–68 kg: 5 ml (1 teaspoon);
- 68–90 kg: 5–7.5 ml;
- over 90 kg: 10 ml.
The duration of the course is 120 days.
Treatment can be repeated only on the recommendation of a doctor.
It should be borne in mind that against the background of the use of a homeopathic solution, the development of allergic reactions is possible.
Overdose symptoms have not been established.
The solution is recommended for use both in monotherapy and in combination with the unique Loma Lux Psoriasis system for the treatment of psoriasis, which includes such medical and cosmetic products as conditioner shampoo, scalp lotion, gel, paste and multisymptomatic cream.
Patients should consult a doctor if there is no therapeutic effect after 30 days of taking the solution.
The content of ethanol (absolute ethyl alcohol) in the maximum daily dose of a homeopathic preparation is about 155 mg.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
The use of Loma Lux Psoriasis solution in therapeutic doses does not affect the patient's ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of homeopathic solution Loma Lux Psoriasis during gestation and during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
It is forbidden to take the drug to children and adolescents under the age of 18.
With impaired renal function
The appointment of Loma Lux Psoriasis is contraindicated in patients with glomerulonephritis.
For violations of liver function
It is recommended to take Loma Lux Psoriasis in the form of a solution with caution to patients with liver diseases.
The homeopathic remedy can be taken while being treated with other medicines.
Loma Lux Psoriasis analogs are Antipsoriasis, Antipsor, Kartalin, Akrustal, Magnipsor, Cytopsor, Psorilom, Psorikon, SpasPsoriderm.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protected from light.
The shelf life of a homeopathic solution is 5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Lome Lux Psoriasis
According to reviews, Loma Lux Psoriasis is an effective treatment for psoriasis. The therapeutic effect occurs after a few weeks. Treatment significantly improves the quality of life of patients after years of suffering. The skin of the face and body takes on a normal healthy appearance, dandruff disappears on the scalp.
The high cost of the solution is most often mentioned as disadvantages.
Price for Loma Lux Psoriasis in pharmacies
The price of Loma Lux Psoriasis for 1 bottle of oral solution can range from 1803 rubles.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!