Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for using Remaxol: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Remaxol
- The price of Remaxol in pharmacies
- Remaxol: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Remaxol - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Analogues, 400 Ml
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 05:19
Remaxol: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Remaxol
ATX code: A05BA
Active ingredient: Methionine (Methioninum), N-methylglucamine (N-methylglucamine), Succinic acid (Acidum succinicum), Riboxin (Riboxin), Nicotinamide (Nicotinamidum)
Manufacturer: POLISAN (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2018-23-10
Prices in pharmacies: from 310 rubles.
Remaxol is a drug with a hepatoprotective effect.
Release form and composition
The dosage form is a solution for infusion: colorless, transparent, has a weak characteristic odor (200 or 400 ml in glass bottles, 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
Active substances in 1 ml of solution:
- nicotinamide - 0.25 mg;
- methionine - 0.75 mg;
- succinic acid - 5.28 mg;
- inosine (riboxin) - 2 mg;
- meglumine (N-methylglucamine) 8.725 mg
Auxiliary components: potassium chloride - 0.3 mg; sodium chloride - 6 mg; sodium hydroxide - 1,788 mg; magnesium chloride (in terms of anhydrous) - 0.12 mg; water for injection - up to 1 ml.
Remaxol is a balanced infusion solution with a hepatoprotective effect.
As a result of the use of the drug, there is an acceleration of the transition of anaerobic processes into aerobic ones, an improvement in the energy supply of hepatocytes, an increase in the synthesis of high-energy compounds, an increase in the resistance of hepatocyte membranes to lipid peroxidation, restoration of the activity of antioxidant enzymes.
Remaxol reduces cytolysis, which is manifested as a decrease in the indicator enzymes ALT and AST (alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase).
The drug helps to reduce the content of bilirubin and its fractions, and also improves the excretion of direct bilirubin into bile. Reduces the activity of excretory enzymes of hepatocytes - ALP and GGT (alkaline phosphatase and gamma-glutamyl transferase), promotes the oxidation of cholesterol into bile acids.
When injected intravenously, the natural components of the drug are quickly distributed in the tissues of the body, their utilization occurs almost instantly.
Metabolic products do not accumulate in the body and are excreted in the urine.
Indications for use
- violations of the hepatic function associated with acute or chronic damage (alcoholic, toxic, drug hepatitis);
- viral hepatitis (as an adjunct to etiotropic therapy).
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Relative (Remaxol is prescribed under medical supervision):
Instructions for using Remaxol: method and dosage
Remaxol is injected only intravenously at a rate of 40-60 drops (2-3 ml) / min.
The recommended daily dose is 400–800 ml. Depending on the severity of the disease, therapy can last from 3 to 12 days.
- metabolism: an increase in the content of uric acid and a decrease in the concentration of glucose in the blood (associated with the activation of aerobic processes);
- allergic reactions: itchy skin and rash (disorders can be eliminated with antihistamines);
- the body as a whole: with the rapid introduction of the solution - a feeling of heat, hyperemia of the skin of varying severity, dry mouth, sore throat (they do not lead to drug withdrawal);
- others: rarely - nausea, dizziness and headache.
There is no data on overdose.
Mixing Remaxol with other drugs for intravenous administration in one bottle is not recommended.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
According to the instructions, Remaxol is contraindicated during pregnancy / lactation.
Patients under the age of 18 are not prescribed therapy.
There are no data on the interaction of Remaxol with other drugs / substances.
Remaxol analogs are: Cryomelt MN, Liv.52, Laennek, Ornicetil, Polition, Ornilatex, Methionine, Sirepar, Maksar, VG-5, Hepa-Merz, Gepaphor, Dipana, Ropren, Hepatosan, Larnamin and others.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Remaxol
According to reviews, Remaxol is an effective and affordable drug used in the treatment of liver diseases, including its use to eliminate the effects of chemotherapy. A rapid improvement in biochemical parameters is noted. The most common side effects are a bitter taste in the mouth.
The price of Remaxol in pharmacies
The approximate price for Remaxol 400 ml is 345–407 rubles.
Remaxol: prices in online pharmacies
Remaxol solution for infusion 400 ml 1 pc.
Remaxol solution for inf. 400ml
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Adonis is a herbaceous plant from the genus of buttercups. The pharmaceutical industry produces on the basis of adonis tincture and tablets of Adonizid, which are prescribed for cardiac neurosis, vegetative vascular dystonia, etc
Instructions for use Azitrox suspension and capsules. Information on dosing for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Nicotine patch is an effective remedy for weaning from nicotine addiction
Instructions for use of Stopdiar in the form of a suspension, capsules and tablets. Information on doses for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Instructions for use Erispirus tablets and syrup. Information on the dosage for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies