Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Notta: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Nott
- Price for Notta in pharmacies
- Notta: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Notta - Instructions, Use For Children, Reviews, Drops, Tablets, Analogues
Notta: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Notta
ATX code: N05CM
Active ingredient: sowing oats (Avena sativa) + phosphorus (Phosphorus) + chamomile (Chamomilla) + coffee tree (Coffea) + zinc valerianate (Zincum valerianicum)
Producer: Richard Bittner, AG (Austria), Artesan Pharma (Germany)
Description and photo update: 2019-26-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 199 rubles.
Notta is a complex homeopathic medicine with anxiolytic effect, which helps to normalize the physiological rhythm of sleep, the perception of psycho-emotional stress.
Release form and composition
- Sublingual homeopathic tablets: flat-cylindrical round, white with a yellow tinge, marbling and interspersed, with a chamfer and dividing line, odorless (12 pcs. In blisters, in a cardboard box 1, 2, 3 or 4 blisters);
- Drops for oral administration are homeopathic: clear liquid from green-yellow to colorless with a yellow tinge, odorless (100 ml, 50 ml or 20 ml each in dark glass vials with a dropper, in a cardboard box 1 bottle).
Content of active ingredients in 1 tablet or 100 ml of Nott drops:
- Avena sativa (seed oats) D1 - 0.0745 g or 20 ml;
- Chamomilla (chamomile) D12 - 0.0372 g or 10 ml;
- Phosphorus (phosphorus) D12 - 0.0372 g or 10 ml;
- Zincum valerianicum (zinc valerianate) D12 - 0.372 g or 10 ml;
- Coffea (coffee tree) D12 - 0.0372 g or 10 ml.
- Tablets: potato starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate;
- Drops: ethanol 43%.
Notta is one of the complex homeopathic medicines that have anxiolytic effect. Contributes to the normalization of the physiological rhythm of sleep and an increase in the tolerance of psycho-emotional stress.
Indications for use
- Feeling of anxiety or fear, increased irritability, autonomic lability (palpitations, increased sweating), fatigue, sleep disturbance, mental stress, mood instability in psychosomatic and neurotic disorders (except for gross organic and endogenous pathology);
- Increased excitability (with or without asthenia), attention disorder, increased fatigue, restlessness in children over 3 years old.
According to the instructions, Notta is contraindicated in case of individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Instructions for use of Notta: method and dosage
The drug is taken orally 0.5 hours before or 1 hour after meals.
Before being swallowed, Nott's drops should be kept in the mouth for some time, they can be taken in pure form or mixed with 1 tablespoon of water. The tablets are taken sublingually - placed under the tongue, they are kept until completely absorbed.
Patients over 12 years old should take 10 drops or 1 tablet 3 times a day. Nott for children 3-12 years old is prescribed 5 drops 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is 1-4 months, with pathologies of a psycho-traumatic nature - within one month.
At the beginning of treatment, as well as if it is necessary to weaken the acute symptoms of the disease, the drug can be taken with an interval of 0.5-1 hour (no more than 8 times a day) in a dose: for patients over 12 years old - 8-10 drops or 1 tablet, for children 3-12 years old - 3-5 drops each. After stabilization of the condition, you should switch to the usual method.
The adverse effects of the drug have not been established.
Overdose cases have not been registered.
It is not recommended to use the drug during gestation and breastfeeding or in children under 3 years of age without first consulting a doctor.
The appearance of a slight turbidity of the solution, the weakening of taste and smell does not reduce the effectiveness of the drops.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Since there is not enough clinical data on the use of Notta during pregnancy / lactation, the decision on prescribing the drug during these periods of a woman's life is made by the doctor individually for each patient.
The appointment of Notta for children from 3 years old is allowed.
The decision to use the drug in children under 3 years of age is taken by the doctor individually, since there is not enough clinical data on the drug intake by patients of this age category.
The simultaneous use of Notta with other drugs does not cause clinically significant interactions.
Notta's analogs are: Novo-Passit, Valokormid, Korvaldin, Bromenval, Bromkamfora, Valemidin, Corvalol, Persen, Valocordin, Valoserdin, Peony evading tincture, Motherwort herb, Motherwort Forte and others.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store out of the reach of light at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Drops should be protected from strong electromagnetic fields.
Shelf life: drops - 5 years, tablets - 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Nott
Reviews about Nott are different. Many were satisfied with the effect of the drug, while in some cases the effect developed immediately, and in some - after 5-7 days of administration. Most often, mothers whose children have undergone the full course of treatment are positively assessed by the remedy. It is noted that the drug does not cause drowsiness and does not lead to the development of side effects.
Other users report that the product did not have the claimed therapeutic effect. One of the main disadvantages of Notta in the form of drops is the presence of alcohol in the composition. The price in most reviews is estimated as overpriced.
Price for Notta in pharmacies
The approximate price for Notta is: sublingual tablets (12 pcs.) - 219-271 rubles, drops for oral administration (1 bottle of 50 ml) - 430-673 rubles.
Notta: prices in online pharmacies
Notta drops for oral administration homeopathic 20 ml 1 pc.
Notta drops for oral administration homeopathic 50 ml 1 pc.
Notta drops homeopath. 50ml
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!