Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Klimadinon: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- For violations of liver function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Klimadinon
- The price of Klimadinon in pharmacies
- Klimadinon: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Klimadinon - Instructions, Use For Menopause, Reviews, Price, Analogues
Klimadinon: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. For violations of liver function
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Klimadynon
ATX code: G02CX
Active ingredient: cimicifuga racemose rhizomes with roots extract (Cimicifuga racemosa rhizomatum cum radicibus extract)
Manufacturer: Bionorica CE (Bionorica SE) (Germany), Rottendorf Pharma GmbH (Germany)
Description and photo update: 2019-20-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 250 rubles.
Klimadinon is a herbal preparation used for climacteric syndrome.
Release form and composition
- Film-coated tablets: round, biconvex, pink with a brownish tinge, with a risk on one side (15 pcs. In blisters, 4 or 6 packs in a cardboard box);
- Oral drops: transparent, light brown, with a woody smell; during storage, a slight precipitation or slight turbidity may occur (50 or 100 ml in dark glass dropper bottles, 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active ingredient: cimicifuga rhizomes (Cimicifuga racemosa L.) dry extract - 20 mg (contains: cimicifuga rhizomes native extract (5-10: 1) - 2.8 mg, lactose monohydrate - 17.2 mg);
- Auxiliary components: potato starch, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, talc, macrogol 6000, titanium dioxide (E 171), red iron oxide (E 172), yellow iron oxide (E 172), eudragit RL 30D (sorbic acid - 0, 01 mg and ammonium methacrylate copolymer (1: 2: 0.2) - 1.35 mg).
The composition of 100 ml drops for oral administration includes:
- Active substance: rhizomes of cimicifuga (Cimicifuga rhizome) liquid extract - 12 mg (corresponds to the content of dried medicinal plant materials - 2.4 mg);
- Auxiliary components: sodium saccharin 2H 2 O, peppermint oil, ethanol 96 vol.%, Purified water. Ethanol content: 35-40 vol.%.
Klimadinon is one of the herbal anti-climacteric agents. It has an estrogen-like effect, has sedative properties, and also has a positive effect on the autonomic nervous system.
The use of Klimadinon with menopause helps to weaken / completely disappear the symptoms of malaise.
Usually, the therapeutic effect of the drug develops gradually and appears after about 14 days of administration.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Klimadinon is prescribed for vegetative-vascular disorders during menopause, pre- and postmenopause, including sleep disturbances, hot flashes, excessive sweating, increased nervous irritability, mood swings, apathy, etc.
- Estrogen-dependent tumors;
- Alcoholism (for oral drops);
- Lactose intolerance (for coated tablets);
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
Klimadinon with menopause should be taken with caution by women with liver diseases, epilepsy, diseases and brain injuries (the use of the drug is possible only after a medical consultation).
The drug is not prescribed for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Instructions for the use of Klimadinon: method and dosage
Klimadinon is taken orally, preferably at the same time.
The tablets are not bitten and washed down with a small amount of liquid.
Single dose - 30 drops or 1 tablet, frequency of administration - 2 times a day (morning and evening).
The duration of the course is determined individually by the doctor.
Allergic reactions may develop during treatment.
In rare cases, there may be: weight gain, pain in the epigastric region. Menstrual bleeding and a feeling of tension in the mammary glands are very rare.
There is no information.
Klimadinon should not be taken for more than 3 months without medical advice.
If you become pregnant, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
The composition of drops for oral administration includes 35-40 vol.% Ethanol.
It is recommended to shake the bottle with drops for oral administration before use. It should be kept upright during use.
When storing drops, slight turbidity or a slight precipitate may appear, which does not affect the effectiveness of the drug.
1 tablet contains less than 0.04 XE (bread units), so patients with diabetes can take the drug in this dosage form.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Klimadinon is not prescribed during pregnancy / lactation.
In case of pregnancy during drug therapy, you should stop taking it and seek medical advice.
For violations of liver function
In the presence of liver disease, Klimadinon is used under medical supervision.
There are no data on the interaction of Klimadinon with other drugs.
The analogues of Klimadinon are: Klimadinon Uno, Tsi-Klim, Remens, Klimaktoplan, Kliofit, Tsimicyclim, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place out of reach of children at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Klimadinon
Reviews about Klimadinon are quite diverse. Many women report that the drug has worked for them, with some cases improving quickly and others after two weeks. An absolute advantage is the fact that the drug is of plant origin.
Some patients indicate that they did not notice the effect of therapy.
The price of Klimadinon in pharmacies
The approximate price for Klimadinon is: tablets (60 tablets of 20 mg each) - 399-426 rubles, drops for oral administration (1 dropper bottle of 50 ml) - 385-420 rubles.
Klimadinon: prices in online pharmacies
Klimadinon drops for oral administration 50 ml 1 pc.
Klimadinon Uno film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Reviews Klimadinon Uno
Klimadinon solution for internal approx. 50ml
Klimadinon film-coated tablets 60 pcs.
Klimadinon UNO tablets p.p. 30 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!