Table of contents:
- Morenazal with chamomile
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use Morenazal with chamomile: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Morenanazal with chamomile
- Price for Morenazal with chamomile in pharmacies
Video: Morenazal With Chamomile - Instructions For Using The Spray, Reviews, Price
Morenazal with chamomile
Morenazal with chamomile: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews Morenanazale with chamomile
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Morenasale cum camomile
ATX code: R01AX10
Active ingredient: sea water (sea-water) + chamomile oil (oleum matricaria chamomilla)
Manufacturer: JSC Sintez (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2019-19-08
Morenazal with chamomile is a sterile isotonic solution of sea salt (natural) containing chamomile oil; with infectious and inflammatory rhinitis, it has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, eliminating inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
Release form and composition
Morenazal is produced with chamomile in the form of a nasal spray: a transparent, colorless liquid of a salty taste, with a weak chamomile odor (20 or 50 ml in polyethylene bottles, in a cardboard box 1 bottle).
100 ml of solution contains active ingredients: oil Matricāria chamomīlla (chamomile) - ≥0.2 mg / ml and minerals of natural sea salt (in terms of dry matter) - 1080 mg, including:
- sodium (Natrium) - ≥2.5 mg / ml;
- magnesium (Magnesium) - ≥0.35 mg / ml;
- calcium (Calcium) - ≥0.008 mg / ml;
- potassium (Kalium) - ≥0.1 mg / ml;
- acidic salts of carbonic acid (bicarbonates) - ≥0.03 mg / ml.
Auxiliary components: water for injection - up to 100 ml.
The solution does not contain preservatives.
Under the influence of chamomile oil and a complex of natural sea salt minerals included in the Morenazal spray with chamomile:
- eliminates irritation of the nasal mucosa;
- excess mucus containing viruses, pathogenic microbes, dust, and other agents that cause inflammation with a cold is removed;
- crusts soften and are removed from the nasal passages;
- the scabs formed after surgical interventions in the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses are softened and removed, without the risk of bleeding;
- the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity is moistened;
- nasal breathing is restored with a cold.
Indications for use
- prevention and complex therapy of infectious and inflammatory pathologies of the nasopharynx, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity in the acute and chronic stages (rhinitis and sinusitis, including sinusitis and frontal sinusitis);
- prevention and complex therapy of infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs in the autumn-winter period;
- the postoperative period after surgical interventions in the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses;
- the preparatory period before the introduction of drugs into the nasal cavity (preliminary washing of the nasal cavity with Morenazal nasal spray with chamomile increases the therapeutic efficacy of drugs applied to the mucous membrane, reducing the likelihood of infection of the paranasal sinuses and ear cavity).
- children's age up to one year;
- individual hypersensitivity to the components of the spray.
Are not contraindications for the use of Morenazal with chamomile during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Instructions for use Morenazal with chamomile: method and dosage
Spray Morenazal with chamomile is sprayed into the nasal passages by pressing the dispenser, applied daily.
Recommended dosage for complex therapy (number of injections into each nasal passage):
- 1-2 years - 2-4 times / day for 1 injection;
- 2-7 years - 4 times / day, 2 injections;
- 7–16 years old - 4–6 times / day, 2 injections;
- > 16 years old - 4-8 times / day, 2-3 injections.
Recommended dosage for prophylaxis and hygienic use (number of injections in each nasal passage):
- 1-2 years - 1-2 times / day for 1 injection;
- 2–7 years - 1–3 times / day, 1–2 injections;
- 7-16 years old - 2-4 times / day, 2 injections;
- > 16 years - 3-6 times / day, 2-3 injections.
Preparation for washing and carrying out the procedure is carried out in compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements.
For injection, it is necessary to tilt the head to one side (for children 1–2 years old, spray irrigation is done in a prone position, the head is turned in the right direction). Open the spray, press 1-3 times into the air (until the solution appears). After that, place the anatomical tip of the spray nozzle into the base of the nasal passage, which is on top, and produce the number of clicks equal to the recommended number of injections of the nasal spray in 1 nostril. Then remove the leaking fluid with a cotton swab or handkerchief.
Repeat the procedure for the other nostril.
No adverse reactions have been reported during treatment with the drug.
The use of Morenazal with chamomile in high doses does not lead to the development of undesirable effects.
The following precautions must be observed:
- The product cannot be used if the packaging is damaged or broken.
- Spray Morenazal with chamomile is required to be used strictly as directed.
- Do not sterilize the spray tip.
- Do not use the solution if you have individual hypersensitivity to its components.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is not contraindicated.
There is no information on interactions with other medicinal products.
The analogues of Morenazal with chamomile are: LinAqua baby, LinAqua norms, Aqua Maris Strong, Doctor Theiss Rinotaiss, Afrin Chistye More, Aqualor forte mini, Aqua Maris Norm, Aqualor soft mini, Otrivin sea, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children, in a dry place at a temperature of 10 to 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Morenanazal with chamomile
Patients leave numerous reviews about Morenazal with chamomile. They report on the safety and usefulness of the drug and its affordable price. The spray well removes nasal congestion and swelling of the mucous membrane, does not dry it, perfectly moisturizes the paranasal sinuses and has a pleasant smell due to the presence of chamomile extract in the composition. Also, many patients report ease of use, which is especially important when prescribing the drug to children. Spray Morenazal with chamomile helps a lot in the postoperative period (for example, after removing polyps in the nose).
Price for Morenazal with chamomile in pharmacies
The average price of Morenazal with chamomile is 237-320 rubles (for a 50 ml bottle).
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!