Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Makmirora: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about McMirora
- Price for Macmiror in pharmacies
- McMiror: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Macmiror - Instructions For The Use Of Tablets, Reviews, Analogues, Price
Macmiror: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Macmiror
ATX code: G01AX05
Active ingredient: Nifuratel (Nifuratel)
Producer: Poli Industria Chimica (Italy)
Description and photo update: 19.10.2018
Prices in pharmacies: from 474 rubles.
Macmiror is an antiprotozoal and antimicrobial drug.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - film-coated tablets: biconvex, round, with a white shell (10 tablets in a blister of polyvinyl chloride or aluminum foil, in a cardboard box, 2 blisters each).
1 tablet contains:
- active substance: nifuratel - 200 mg;
- excipients: corn starch - 60 mg, talc - 30 mg, polyethylene glycol-6000 (macrogol-6000) - 15 mg, rice starch - 5 mg, magnesium stearate - 2.5 mg, gelatin - 2.3 mg, gum arabic (gum acacia) - 2.3mg;
- shell: sucrose - 150 mg, magnesium carbonate - 33 mg, titanium dioxide - 0.9 mg, wax - 0.3 mg.
Nifuratel is an antimicrobial drug from the nitrofuran group; has antiprotozoal, antibacterial and antifungal effects. It has low toxicity and high efficiency, which determines a wide range of its clinical action.
It is highly effective against Helicobacter pylori and Papiliobacter, gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms.
Range of action includes: Enterococcus faecium, Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Shigella flexneri 2a, Shigella flexneri 6, Escherichia coli, Shigella sonnei, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella spp. Enteritella spp., Morganella spp., Citrobacter spp., Rettgerella spp., Pragia fontium, Rahnella aquatilis, Budvicia aquatica and Acinetobacter spp., Other atypical enterobacteria, as well as protozoa (Trichomonas, lamblia, amoeba); less active against Proteus vulgaris, Proteus mirabilis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
It is the drug of choice for the treatment of shigellosis, salmonellosis and other acute intestinal bacterial infections.
It is highly active against fungi of the genus Candida, active against Trichomonas vaginalis.
It is especially effective against Helicobacter pylori strains resistant to metronidazole.
Absorption from the gastrointestinal tract is rapid. Penetrates through the hematoplacental and blood-brain barrier, excreted in breast milk. Metabolized in muscle tissue and liver. It is completely excreted from the body by the kidneys in unchanged form 30-50%, has a strong antibacterial effect in the urinary tract.
Indications for use
- vulvovaginal infections provoked by pathogens sensitive to the drug (fungi of the genus Candida, pathogenic microorganisms, bacteria, Trichomonas, chlamydia);
- intestinal giardiasis and amebiasis;
- urethritis, pyelonephritis, pyelitis, cystitis and other diseases of the urinary system;
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the upper gastrointestinal tract associated with Helicobacter pylori infection.
- isomaltose / sucrose deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption, fructose intolerance;
- high individual sensitivity to any component of the drug.
Instructions for the use of Makmirora: method and dosage
Macmiror tablets are intended for oral administration (by mouth), after meals.
Recommended dosage according to indications:
- vaginal infections: adults - 3 times a day, 1 tablet for 7 days (both sexual partners should undergo therapy); children - a daily dose of 10 mg / kg of body weight, it is recommended to divide it into 2 doses; course - 10 days;
- urinary tract infections: adults - 1–2 tablets 3 times a day for 7–14 days (depending on the severity of the disease); children - a daily dose of 30-60 mg / kg body weight, it is recommended to divide it into 2 doses. The course of therapy for urinary tract infections can be repeated or extended only on the recommendation of the attending physician;
- intestinal amebiasis: adults - 2-3 times a day, 2 tablets for 10 days; children - 3 times a day, 10 mg / kg body weight;
- giardiasis and inflammatory diseases of the upper gastrointestinal tract, provoked by Helicobacter pylori infection: adults - 2–3 times a day, 2 tablets for 7 days; children - 2 times a day at 15 mg / kg body weight, course - 7 days.
- allergic reactions: itching, skin rash;
- dyspeptic disorders: bitterness in the mouth, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea.
Overdose cases were not registered.
It is recommended to increase the daily dose of the drug to 4-6 tablets for the treatment of vaginal infections, if Macmiror tablets are used as monotherapy.
While taking the drug, you should refrain from sexual intercourse.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
According to the instructions, McMiror does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions and concentration of attention required to control complex mechanisms and vehicles.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Nifuratel passes through the blood-placental barrier, therefore, pregnant women should use the drug only if the expected benefit to them outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
Nifuratel passes into breast milk, therefore, if therapy is necessary, it is recommended to stop breastfeeding.
The drug increases the antifungal effect of nystatin.
Macmiror analogs are: Furazolidone, Macmiror Complex.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about McMirora
There are few reviews of Macmiror, indicating the effectiveness of the drug.
Price for Macmiror in pharmacies
The price of Macmiror (20 tablets per pack) is about 850 rubles.
McMiror: prices in online pharmacies
Macmiror complex vaginal cream 30 g 1 pc.
Reviews McMiror complex
Macmiror complex capsules vaginal 8 pcs.
Reviews McMiror complex
Macmiror 200 mg film-coated tablets 20 pcs.
Macmiror Vaginal capsule complex. 200000ME + 500mg 8 pcs.
Macmiror Complex cream vaginal. 30g
Macmiror tablets p.p. 200mg 20 pcs.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!