Table of contents:
Video: Goltis Exercises - The Difference In The Methodology, The Set Of Classes
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:24
Goltis, the author of the Healing Impulse system of self-healing and healing, is a very extraordinary personality, therefore, like everything unusual and new, his exercises have both followers and ardent opponents. But we will not philosophize, but only note that Goltis exercises are not just body training, but also strengthening the spirit.
The effect of Goltis exercises is achieved by releasing the essential reserves inherent in the human body. These reserves are formed at the cellular level of our body, which surprisingly adapts to gradual and dosed loads.
Healing Impulse System
The difference between the Goltis method and many other systems lies in its simplicity, conciseness and incredible efficiency. Reviews about Goltis's exercises indicate an increase in endurance after the second workout, that is, almost immediately.
The actual training cycle includes four training days (Legs, Delta, Back, and Chest) and one to three days of rest. Each workout day consists of exercises divided into three blocks. A complex load is given daily on the muscles of different groups: the belt muscles of the neck, the calf muscles, the upper and lower abs, the lumbar muscles of the back and the quadriceps muscles of the thigh.
The sequence of Goltis exercises for the basic mini-course:
- Rise to the toe (exercises for the calf muscles). 10-12 reps for each leg;
- Squats (leg exercises). 12 repetitions with each leg alternately (right-left, etc.);
- Delta (Goltis back exercises). 12 reps for each arm;
- Push-ups (exercises for the pectoral muscles). 9 reps
- Abs (exercises for the abdominal muscles). 16 reps.
All Goltis exercises are quite simple in technique and are available to all people from 9 to 90 years old without exception. It is possible to self-dose the load - from light to extreme. Individuals with limited mobility receive a set of exercises tailored to their individual characteristics.
Important! All exercises should be done with caution in people with chronic conditions. In such cases, classes must be coordinated with the attending physician and an individual exercise regimen must be selected.
Goltis Back Exercises
The Goltis set of exercises for the back includes three blocks: Awakening, Main load and Activation.
Block number 1:
- Shaking: we rise on toes to a heel height of 3-5 cm from the floor, and then abruptly lower ourselves to the whole foot. The duration of the exercise is 1.5-2 minutes (about 100 times);
- Calf muscle: we rise on toes and transfer all the weight of the body to the toe of one leg, and when lowering down we perform a springy "depression", trying to provide the maximum load with the relaxed leg to the other leg. We perform 12 repetitions for each leg;
- Head tilts: we tilt our head forward as much as possible, and then sharply throw it back, while trying to resist with our hands. Three approaches 12 times;
- Scorpion's tail: we lie on the table with our backs upside down, our legs rest against the side surface. Then we raise our legs as high as possible and hold them at the top point for 2-3 seconds, lower our legs and bend them at the knees. Three sets of 12 times with a break between sets of one minute.
Block number 2:
- Pulling up on the bar: we close our hands with the knuckles in front of the chest and hang on the bar, the back is relaxed at this time. We pull our legs at an acute angle and immediately "drop" sharply. Feet should be 5 cm from the ground. It is necessary to pull up in such a way that the delta touches the crossbar;
- Pulling up on the bar touching the solar plexus point. The bottom is completely relaxed;
- Pull up with a wide grip in front of the chest.
Block number 3:
- Rivet: we lie on the floor, raise our head, touch the floor with the shoulder blades, place our hands along the body, but do not touch the floor. Then we pull our legs to the stomach, while trying not to touch the floor with our head. The exercise is performed at a fast pace 30 times, we do three approaches with breaks of one minute.
- Cochlea (twisting in the thoracic region). We lie on our backs on the floor and begin to raise the torso by 45 degrees, twisting it in the thoracic region. In this case, the hands are behind the head. We try not to tear the lower back off the floor, and reduce the elbows as much as possible. We perform three approaches, 10-12 times in one approach;
- Raising the legs to the chest. We sit on the floor or on the edge of the sofa, rest our hands on the floor or the surface of the sofa and raise our legs to the chest, holding them in the final phase for about 1-2 seconds. We perform this Goltis exercise for the press in three sets, the maximum number of repetitions is no more than 70 times.
Goltis abs exercises
All Goltis ab exercises are performed clearly, with maximum amplitude and maximum tension in the muscle being trained. At the same time, the muscles that are not involved in the load relax as much as possible. When doing the exercises, you must breathe correctly, and also try to visualize what is happening.
Reviews of Goltis's exercises are mixed: enthusiasm for the system and its author alternates with critical publications about the exercises and the veracity of Goltis's own autobiography. But despite the caustic remarks, "Healing Impulse" continues to give hope to many people for a full and healthy life.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.