Table of contents:
- Breathing exercises for belly slimming
- Features of breathing exercises for slimming the abdomen
- Benefits of abdominal breathing exercises
- Types of breathing exercises for slimming the abdomen
- Contraindications for breathing exercises
Video: Breathing Exercises For Belly Slimming
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
Breathing exercises for belly slimming
Respiratory gymnastics exercises help to lose weight, normalize blood circulation and metabolism, and improve the general condition of the body.
Features of breathing exercises for slimming the abdomen
Breathing exercises for the abdomen should be performed in the morning before a meal or 2 hours after it. In the morning, the body burns fat better, so outdoor activities and physical activity are useful.
In order to eliminate belly fat, regular exercise with repetitions of 20 times is necessary. Respiratory gymnastics exercises should be periodically complicated and intensive training should be carried out at least 3 times a week.
To increase the effectiveness of breathing exercises for losing weight in the abdomen, it is necessary to carry out exercises with aerobic activity, normalize the diet and adhere to the dietary menu.
Breathing exercises for the abdomen lasting 15-20 minutes are aimed at reducing the waist by 5-10 cm, improving the condition of the skin and increasing its elasticity.
Regular breathing exercises are aimed at improving blood circulation and intensive breakdown of fats, accelerating metabolism and removing harmful substances from the body. In the process of training, there is an intense contraction of the abdominal muscles and a decrease in the waist in volume. With the help of breathing exercises, you can enhance the process of losing weight in problem areas.
During the course of breathing exercises, one should not adhere to a rigid diet and bring the body to exhaustion. Exercising requires energy and the body must receive a sufficient amount of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
Benefits of abdominal breathing exercises
Breathing exercises for slimming the abdomen are aimed at reducing excess weight, eliminating cellulite, reducing the waist and normalizing metabolic processes.
The main advantages of breathing exercises for the abdomen include:
- Simplicity and high efficiency of exercise;
- Lack of increased physical activity;
- No need for a strict diet;
- Improving skin condition;
- Strengthening the abdominal muscles;
- Normalization of general well-being and removal of nervous tension;
- Rejuvenation of the body and promotion of regeneration processes;
- Increasing flexibility, harmony and grace;
- Improving digestion and normalizing the functioning of the digestive tract.
Types of breathing exercises for slimming the abdomen
Modern breathing exercises allow you to reduce weight through breathing control and muscle tension. Each exercise is accompanied by a deep inhalation and even exhalation.
The main breathing exercises for the abdomen include:
Exercise with inhalation and holding the breath for 4 seconds, which is performed 10-15 times;
- Exercise with inhalation and retraction of the abdomen, and then a jerky exhalation of air through pursed lips;
- Exercise on a chair with legs bent at the knees, a straight back and feet pressed to the floor, during which it is necessary to breathe vigorously, strain and relax the abdominal muscles;
- Exercise in the "supine" position with the application of the left hand to the chest, and the right to the stomach (inhalation and exhalation of air with alternating pressure of hands on the stomach and chest).
Contraindications for breathing exercises
Respiratory gymnastics exercises are contraindicated in serious diseases of the cardiovascular system, increased intracranial pressure, hypertension, atherosclerosis, severe diseases of the digestive and respiratory systems, cerebral aneurysm, mental disorders, cancer, epilepsy, infectious diseases, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding …
In the period after the transferred viral and inflammatory diseases, in old age, as well as in the presence of chronic diseases, the duration and intensity of breathing exercises should be reduced.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.