Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Video: Lisobakt - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses, Analogues
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:24
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Analogs
- 9. Terms and conditions of storage
- 10. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Lisobakt is a combined antiseptic agent for topical use in dentistry and otolaryngology.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - tablets for resorption: white with a yellow or cream shade or white, round, with a dividing line on one side (10 pcs. In a blister, 3 blisters in a cardboard box).
Content of active ingredients of Lisobact in 1 tablet:
- Lysozyme hydrochloride - 20 mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 10 mg
Auxiliary components: tragacanth gum, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, vanillin, sodium saccharinate.
Indications for use
The use of Lisobact is indicated in the treatment of infectious and inflammatory pathologies of the gums, mucous membranes of the mouth and larynx:
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract;
- Aphthous ulceration;
- Erosion of the oral mucosa of various origins;
- Lesions of the oral mucosa of herpetic etiology (as part of complex therapy).
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome, lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance;
- Age up to 3 years;
- Individual sensitivity to drug components.
Method of administration and dosage
Lisobact tablets are intended for local therapy of the oral cavity, therefore they are used by slow resorption (without chewing), retaining the melted mass in the oral cavity until it is completely dissolved, as long as possible.
- Patients over 12 years old: 2 tablets 3-4 times a day;
- Children from 7 to 12 years old: 1 tablet 4 times a day;
- Children aged 3-7 years: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is 8 days.
Allergic reactions may develop with the use of the drug.
If symptoms of an allergic reaction appear, taking the tablets should be canceled.
In case of clinical indications during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the use of the drug is possible after consulting a doctor.
The combined use of the drug with chloramphenicol, penicillin, nitrofurantoin and other antibiotics increases their therapeutic effect.
Lisobakt enhances the effect of diuretics.
Levodopa, when taken simultaneously with lozenges, reduces its activity.
Due to the antagonistic action against pyridoxine or an increase in renal excretion, a combination with penicillamine, isoniazid, pyrazinamide, estrogens, immunosuppressants, oral contraceptives may increase the need for pyridoxine.
Analogues of Lisobact are: Ajisept, Grammidin, Doritricin, Lizak, Laripront, Septefril, Septolete, Strepsils, Faringosept.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature of 10-30 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!