Table of contents:
- How to get rid of cellulite
- The causes of cellulite and its types
- How to get rid of cellulite at home
- Cosmetic procedures to remove cellulite
Video: How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
How to get rid of cellulite
Cellulite is a stagnant phenomenon with the formation of excess lipid deposits on the buttocks, thighs, abdomen and legs. The deposits are in the form of tubercles, knots and folds.
The causes of cellulite and its types
Uneven distribution of lipid cells is often caused by poor diet and stress. There are several main causes of cellulite formation in both slim and overweight people. These include:
- Hereditary predisposition;
- Improper diet, eating large amounts of fatty foods;
- Venous circulation disorders;
- Lymphatic insufficiency;
- The use of drugs;
- Bad habits;
- Lack of physical activity and prolonged stay in one position;
- Disorders of metabolic processes.
The process of cellulite formation is directly related to the inhibition of lymph in adipose tissue and the accumulation of waste products in the cells. Such formations compress tissues, impair blood circulation and lymph drainage. As a result, the skin becomes uneven, flabby and dry. Adipose tissue begins to overgrow with coarse collagen fibers, as a result of which the nutrition of the cells is disrupted and an "orange peel" is formed.
In medicine, there are four types of cellulite:
- Primary, with the appearance of small tubercles and skin folds;
- Secondary, with the appearance of cellulite formations when the patient is in a sitting position;
- Severe cellulite, which is visible in any position of the body, and some areas of the skin are cold when touched;
- Severe (neglected type), when bumps, folds and pronounced irregularities have formed, and the relief of the skin is deformed.
How to get rid of cellulite at home
Before you get rid of cellulite at home, you need to consult with a beautician and undergo diagnostic procedures to determine the causes of the appearance of excess subcutaneous fat deposits.
You can get rid of cellulite at home by starting treatment with the elimination of the factors and causes that contribute to this disorder. To smooth the skin and eliminate subcutaneous defects, anti-cellulite creams and ointments should be used, which improve blood circulation and promote lipid burning.
To eliminate cellulite, massage is effective, which enhances blood and lymph flow.
A natural remedy for cellulite at home are honey wraps, which must be applied to problem areas of the skin. A thin layer of honey should be applied to the skin and smoothing movements. Honey can be warmed up a little and create a vacuum effect on the skin.
You can take baths with sea salt and healing clay several times a week. Dissolve 500 g of salt or clay in water. Each session lasts 10-20 minutes. These treatments help burn lipids, relieve congestion and tone the skin and muscles.
At home, apple cider vinegar helps well against cellulite, which should be diluted with water (1: 1), applied to the skin and wrapped with cling film for 30 minutes, and then rinsed with warm water.
Compresses with the addition of grated ginger increase skin tone, smooth folds and normalize blood flow. Regular compresses with ginger will significantly reduce the area of cellulite damage, and they will also help burn subcutaneous fat.
A good result in the fight against cellulite is given by potatoes, which must be applied in slices to the affected areas and wrapped in foil. The procedure should be repeated 2-4 times a week.
The most effective at home for cellulite treatment are essential oils with the addition of crushed leaves of the cuff plant. You can insist the leaves of this plant in boiling water, and add a few drops of essential oil before applying. Such mixtures help to cure cellulite, especially in the early stages, and improve the overall condition of the skin.
Cosmetic procedures to remove cellulite
In modern cosmetology, several methods of hardware and surgical exposure to lipid tissue are used to eliminate cellulite. These methods include:
- Thermal lipolysis and lifting, which are performed using radio frequency equipment to reduce lipid tissue;
- Hypoosmolar lipodissolution, which is the introduction of a special solution into the subcutaneous layer to destroy adipocytes that form cellulite;
- Tissue biostimulation and mesotherapy, which is a therapeutic method with the introduction of injections of biologically active drugs and drugs into the subcutaneous layers.
Additional ways to eliminate cellulite are physical therapy, regular exercise and aerobics.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.