Table of contents:
- Bread diet
- Advantages of the "Bread Diet"
- Disadvantages and contraindications of the "Bread Diet"
- What foods are allowed?
- What foods are prohibited?
- Bread Diet Menu
- Useful Tips
Video: Bread Diet - Menu, Reviews, Results, Advice
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:24
It is believed that dietary food and bread are incompatible things. Most weight loss diets involve the elimination of bread from the diet or reduce its share to a minimum. On the contrary, with the Bread Diet, bread becomes the main product. This is surprising to many, however, with such a diet, only whole grain bread is used, which has a relatively low calorie content and is very useful: it contains a lot of fiber, B vitamins, micro- and macroelements.
Bread Diet rules:
- meals should be fractional - in small portions five to six times a day;
- you can not skip meals;
- in between meals, you need to drink clean non-carbonated water, just 1.5-2 liters per day;
- women should eat 8-12 slices of bread a day, men - 12-16 slices. Sometimes it is allowed to replace two slices of whole grain bread with one slice of rye;
- every day you need to eat a fist-sized portion of fruit (a handful of fresh strawberries or currants, an apple, a pear, three plums …).
The "bread diet" consists of two stages:
- The main one is two weeks.
- Consolidation of the result - the duration is individual, on average one to two weeks.
Advantages of the "Bread Diet"
In two weeks of the "Bread Diet" you can get rid of 4-6 kg of excess weight, and in two weeks of consolidating the result from another 2-3 kg.
With a diet, there is no feeling of hunger, the menu is quite filling.
The "bread diet" helps to cleanse the intestines, due to a measured diet and a balanced menu, the body heals.
Disadvantages and contraindications of the "Bread Diet"
"Bread diet" is contraindicated in diseases of the digestive system.
For any chronic pathology, the diet should not be started without consulting your doctor.
What foods are allowed?
- Whole grain bread from yesterday or the day before yesterday.
- Non-starchy vegetables - cabbage, zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, green beans, green peas.
- Fruits and berries - pears, apples, watermelons, apricots, plums, strawberries, currants.
- Low-fat cottage cheese and natural yogurt.
- Lean meat, chicken fillet, lean fish.
- Vegetable oil for salad dressing.
- Green tea.
- Salt, but in small quantities.
In the second phase of the diet, some relaxation is done. Two slices of whole grain bread can be replaced with a small portion of durum wheat pasta, oatmeal, buckwheat, millet porridge or brown rice, boiled beans, lentils, or two crackers. You can also add baked potatoes and boiled corn (potatoes or an ear of corn per day) to the diet. The number of servings of fruit can be increased to three servings per day.
What foods are prohibited?
All products not included in the approved list are prohibited, including:
- all types of baked goods except whole grain bread;
- sugar and any confectionery;
- smoked, salted, canned foods, marinades and sauces;
- alcoholic and sweet carbonated drinks.
Bread Diet Menu
Sample menu for the day of the first stage of the "Bread Diet":
|First breakfast||30 g (3 slices) bread with cottage cheese spread, sprinkled with fresh finely chopped parsley and dill, green tea.|
|Lunch||2 slices of bread with thinly sliced cheese slices, 100 g of carrot and cabbage salad.|
|Dinner||2 slices of bread, 200 g of fish baked with vegetables, green tea.|
150 g peach, pear and apple salad.
|Early supper||3 slices of bread with a thin strip of avocado, 150 g of tomato and cucumber salad, seasoned with olive oil.|
|Late supper||200 ml of yoghurt with fresh fruit pieces or herbs.|
Sample menu for the day of the second stage of the "Bread Diet":
|First breakfast||200 g muesli with milk, green tea.|
|Lunch||2 slices of bread, spread with a thin layer of cottage cheese with herbs, 100 g of vegetable salad.|
|Dinner||2 slices of bread, 200 g of stewed beef with vegetables, pear, green tea.|
3 slices of bread with a thin strip of fish, 150 g of vegetable salad, seasoned with olive oil.
|Second supper||200 ml of yoghurt with cracker.|
Advice 1. Do not use fresh bread for your diet, as it can cause bloating and other unpleasant symptoms.
Advice 2. It is recommended to supplement the diet with physical activity. It is desirable that it be daily, but not exhausting.
|Diet characteristic||final grade|
|Duration: 2-4 weeks||
3.5 out of 5
Many are unable to refuse bread in their diet - without it, any dishes seem to them tasteless and not satisfying enough. With the “Bread Diet”, you can part with extra pounds, while continuing to eat bread.
|Recommended frequency: every six months|
|Weight loss rate:|
|Variety of products:|
YouTube video related to the article:
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.