Table of contents:
- Classification, indications
- Composition of the preparation
- Instructions, recommendations
- Contraindications for use
- Reviews, recommendations of doctors
- Nootropic: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Nootropic Tablets - Instructions, Composition, Reviews
Instructions for use:
- 1. Classification, indications
- 2. Composition of the preparation
- 3. Instructions, recommendations
- 4. Contraindications to use
- 5. Reviews, recommendations of doctors
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 109 rub.
Nootropic is an innovative complex action drug that stimulates and activates memory and attention, and has a relaxing effect in case of nervous tension syndrome.
Nootropic is a non-drug drug belonging to the class of dietary supplements. The main component of the drug is glycine. Nootropic is positioned on the pharmacological market as an innovative complex that promotes the restoration of the nervous system, increased concentration of attention, efficiency, less manifestation of symptoms of fatigue with active mental activity. BAA Nootrop is a source of flavonol glycosides, and also helps to replenish the vitamin balance of the body (B3, B5, B6, B12, as well as vitamins of group K). The drug is not used on an ongoing basis, but is designed for courses of treatment. Before using dietary supplements, it is recommended to stop taking vitamin-containing drugs, as well as drugs that stimulate brain activity, in order to avoid an interaction reaction.
The safety of Nootropic has been proven clinically and practically. However, before starting the course of therapy, a thorough examination by a therapist and a neuropathologist is necessary to exclude possible diseases that cause the presence of a symptomatic complex.
Clinical pharmacology of Nootropic drug:
- Decrease of psycho-emotional stress, elimination of symptoms of aggression, improvement of mood:
- Reducing the toxic effect of alcohol;
- Normalization of intracranial pressure;
- Sleep normalization;
- Increasing mental performance;
- Improving cognitive performance;
- Improvement of peripheral and cerebral circulation.
Composition of the preparation
The main active ingredient of the drug is glycine (aminoethanic acid, aminoacetic acid). Glycine is the simplest amino acid. In medicine, it is used as a nootropic drug. It is a natural component of biologically active substances, it is part of many protein compounds. Glycine is a neurotransmitter acid. The substance has an inhibitory effect on neurons, helps to reduce the amount of released "exciting" amino acids.
Glycine, which is part of the Nootropic drug, easily penetrates into biological fluids and body tissues. Glycine is prescribed for psycho-emotional stress, chronic fatigue, various neurological diseases against a background of decreased performance and sleep disorders, with increased excitability, irritability, emotional instability. Glycine is introduced as an auxiliary drug in the correction of deviant forms of behavior in children and adolescents, as well as in the complex treatment of ischemic strokes.
In the Nootropic preparation, the composition is supplemented with a number of vitamins:
- Vitamin K1 (a group of lipophilic, hydrophobic vitamins) helps to increase the strength and elasticity of the vessel walls, normalize blood coagulation. Vitamin K1 is essential for the formation of lung and heart tissue;
- Vitamin B3 (aka niacin, vitamin PP, niacin) helps to normalize brain activity, eliminate symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, headaches, and muscle weakness. Vitamin B3 is effective for loss of appetite. It is used for correcting anxiety syndrome. Vitamin takes part in the synthesis of psycho-hormones (serotonin), which regulate the phases of sleep and wakefulness;
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) corrects depressive disorders, promotes active brain work, eliminates distraction, forgetfulness, and helps to overcome doubts. Takes part in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Vitamin B5 promotes the release and burning of fat from fat cells with the formation of additional energy that the body needs in situations of increased mental stress;
- Vitamin B6 (a group of pyridoxines) stabilizes the brain, the functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. A deficiency of this substance provokes drowsiness, irritability, lethargy. The drug Nootropic, the composition of which contains a daily dose of vitamin B6, can effectively eliminate the symptoms of forgetfulness, sleep disorders. Vitamin is also involved in protein metabolism, as well as in the synthesis of hemoglobin. Vitamin B6 is essential for the absorption of vitamin B12;
- Vitamin B12 (a group of cobalamins) is involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which stimulates the processes associated with memory and the ability to assimilate and analyze information. Vitamin restores nerve tissue, takes part in the formation of the myelin sheath of nerves. Deficiency of this substance in the body provokes degenerative changes in nerve tissues.
The Nootropic tablets also contain Ginkgo Biloba extract, which increases the resistance of nerve cells during hypoxia, improves blood rheology, brain activity, and sleep. The drug Nootropic, the composition of which also contains Gotu Kola, thanks to this component, helps to reduce the manifestation of symptoms of depressive syndrome, anxiety syndrome, normalizes memory and sleep.
BAA Nootropic, the instruction to which recommends to use the drug in courses of 20 days, followed by a break of 10 days, is indicated for depletion of the nervous system, increased emotional sensitivity, stress, neuroses. Nootropic is also prescribed for school-age children and students to improve concentration, as well as adults to improve mental performance. The drug Nootropic, the instruction to which regulates the dosage and the mode of administration, is prescribed in the complex therapy of neuroses, correction of depressive conditions.
Contraindications for use
Nootropic tablets are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to drug components;
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding period;
- Taking other dietary supplements, drugs that regulate mental activity;
- Taking vitamin complexes containing B vitamins (in order to avoid the development of hypervitaminosis.
Before you start taking Nootropic tablets, it is recommended to consult with your doctor who will prescribe the optimal dosages for effective symptom correction.
Reviews, recommendations of doctors
Dietary supplement Nootropic, reviews of which can be found on the Internet, is an effective drug for correcting symptoms of chronic fatigue. Doctors recommend taking the drug in courses, following the instructions. Choosing a drug that activates mental activity, such as Nootropic, patient reviews will show how effective it can be in cases of various symptomatic complexes. Nootropic is one of the most effective and safe drugs that stimulate the activity of the central and peripheral nervous system.
Nootropic: prices in online pharmacies
Nootropic 0.4 g capsule 48 pcs.
Nootropic capsules 0.4g 48 pcs.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!