Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- NefraDoz, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of NefraDose
- Price for NefraDoses in pharmacies
- NefraDoz: prices in online pharmacies
Video: NefraDoz - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Capsule Analogues
NefraDoz: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: NefraDoz
Active ingredient: madder dye (Rubia tinctorum L.), staminate orthosiphon (Orthosiphonis folium), arrowhead goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum), Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola rosea), naked licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) L. (Resveratrol)
Producer: PharmVILAR NPO (Russia), Vitamer, LLC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 28.11.2018
Prices in pharmacies: from 450 rubles.
NefraDoz is a biologically active food supplement (BAA) recommended for use in case of urolithiasis.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - capsules of 300 mg (20 pcs. In blisters, in a cardboard box 3 blisters and instructions for the use of NefraDose).
The composition of the capsules: extracts of orthosiphon staminal leaves, madder roots, licorice roots, Rhodiola rosea roots, epimedium herb, ginkgo biloba leaves, resveratrol, lactose (filler).
The content of biologically active components in the daily dose of the supplement (2 capsules):
- resveratrol - 20 mg;
- flavonoids (in terms of rutin) - 19 mg;
- anthraquinones - 18 mg;
- glycyrrhizic acid - 8 mg.
The composition of NephraDose includes herbal components that contain biologically active substances (including salidroside, bioanthraquinones, glycyrrhizic acid, icariin, resveratrol), covering almost all areas of conservative action in urolithiasis. The supplement helps to facilitate the removal of stones and prevents the re-formation of calculi of any chemical composition (including phosphate, urate, oxalate and carbonate stones).
Properties of individual components of NephraDose:
- resveratrol: is a natural biologically active substance from the group of polyphenols. Originally isolated from dark grapes and grape seeds, it is also found in red wine. It has a pronounced antioxidant effect, which is ten times higher than that of tocopherol (vitamin E), which is the gold standard among antioxidants. It has a wide range of effects on the human body, including powerful antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, improves microcirculation of the kidneys and other internal organs, reduces the amount of calcium oxalate crystals in urine, thereby preventing the formation of urinary oxalate stones. Strengthens vascular walls and reduces their permeability, prevents pathological thrombosis,increases the body's resistance to stress (due to the normalization of cellular metabolism and increased oxygen transport), has antiallergic properties, reduces and prevents cell damage (has a hepato- and nephroprotective effect);
- orthosiphon staminate leaf extract (kidney tea): contains fatty oil (up to 2.7%), essential oil (0.2–0.66%), bitter glycoside orthosiphonin (up to 0.01%), tartaric and citric acids, β -sitosterol, saponins, flavonoids, large amounts of potassium, alkaloids, traces of tannin. Thanks to this composition, renal tea has a diuretic effect, relieves spasms of smooth muscles of the genitourinary system, as a result of which it facilitates the excretion of sand and small stones, and relieves renal colic. Eliminates the main factor in the formation of urate stones due to a specific hypouricemic action, i.e., due to the normalization of the content of urea, uric acid and chlorides in the blood. It also improves the function of the renal tubules, actively removes lead salts from the body. It is used for acute and chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, accompanied by edema,azotemia, albuminuria;
- madder root extract: contains anthraquinones (including alizarin and rubirethrinic acid), which, when passing through the organs of the urinary system, interact with calcium phosphate salts, loosening bladder and kidney stones (if they contain magnesium and calcium phosphate salts) and cause them to crumble. Madder dye preparations have a diuretic effect, have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal activity, and also normalize the muscle tone of the urinary tract, that is, they reduce the tone and increase the peristaltic contractions of the muscles of the renal pelvis and ureters, which contributes to the advancement and release of stones. Madder dye has stimulating, adaptogenic and antioxidant properties;
- licorice root extract: contains triterpene saponin glycyrrhizin, polysaccharides, flavonoids, cyclitols, glycytes, coumestans, pterocarpans, neolignans, stilbenes, heterocyclic compounds of the furan and pyran groups. The use of licorice naked in modern medicine is very wide, and the mechanism of its action is still being actively studied in the leading laboratories of the world. It has been established that licorice has an antibiotic effect against streptococcus, staphylococcus, viruses, protozoa, fungi. It has a diuretic, tonic and anti-allergic effect. In the composition of NephraDose, licorice nude is included as a strong anti-inflammatory agent with a mild diuretic effect;
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (golden root): has an antioxidant and adaptogenic effect, increases the body's protective functions, physical and mental performance. It has a beneficial effect on metabolic regulation processes. Possesses antifungal and antiviral properties. It is effectively used in the complex therapy of diseases of the genitourinary system;
- extract of the herb Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed): contains flavonol glycosides, such as icariin, sagittoside A, epimedins B and C. Horny Goat weed improves the functional state of the kidneys, normalizes the processes of urination and fluid exchange in the body, has a positive effect on the state of vascular tone (expands capillaries and large blood vessels, improves microcirculation in the kidneys and liver, thins the blood and helps to normalize blood pressure). Horny Goat Weed has antiviral and antioxidant effects, has mild tonic and tonic properties. Improves the functioning of the reproductive system, enhances sexual sensations, increases libido;
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract: contains ginkgolides and bilobalides in combination with flavone glycosides and terpenes. It has antioxidant, antiplatelet, decongestant and vasodilator effects. Strengthens the strength of the walls of blood vessels and regulates their tone. Normalizes metabolic processes, cerebral and renal blood flow. It has a diuretic property (due to the normalization of blood flow and an increase in the rate of glomerular filtration), has a nephroprotective effect. Reduces proteinuria and reduces the severity of other disorders in diseases of the genitourinary system.
Indications for use
NephraDoz is recommended to be taken as a dietary supplement - a source of resveratrol, anthraquinones, flavonoids and glycyrrhizic acid containing salidroside.
Taking dietary supplements is advisable for urolithiasis (urolithiasis, nephrolithiasis, kidney stones).
- severe atherosclerosis;
- violation of the rhythm of cardiac activity;
- high blood pressure;
- increased nervous irritability;
- reception in the evening;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- age up to 18 years;
- individual intolerance to any component of NephraDose.
NefraDoz, instructions for use: method and dosage
NephraDoz capsules should be taken orally, with meals.
Adults are prescribed 1 capsule 2 times a day for a course of 1 month. If necessary, after a 2-week break, the reception can be repeated. On the recommendation of a doctor, it is possible to carry out repeated therapeutic courses within a year.
In some cases, allergic reactions occur during therapy.
Information not provided by the manufacturer.
NephraDoz is not a drug, therefore, a doctor's consultation is required before taking it.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
NephraDose is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
NefraDoz capsules are used only in adults.
Information not provided by the manufacturer.
Analogues of NephraDose are: Urolesan, Nephrophyte, Urostin, Prolit, Uroston, Nokamen, Phytolizin, Nefroleks, Tsistenal, Prolit Super Septo, Phytolit, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a dry, protected from direct sunlight, out of reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of NefraDose
Reviews of NefraDose are positive. Patients indicate the effectiveness of dietary supplements in diseases of the genitourinary system, including urolithiasis. The dietary supplement eliminates unpleasant symptoms of the disease, improves urination, eliminates inflammation, and promotes the release of sand and small stones. An additional benefit of NephraDose is its herbal composition.
Price for NefraDoses in pharmacies
Depending on the place of sale, the price of NefraDoze can be 760-925 rubles. per pack of 60 capsules.
NefraDoz: prices in online pharmacies
NephraDose 300 mg capsules 60 pcs.
NephraDose 300 mg capsules 60 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!