Table of contents:
- Kamistad Baby
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Kamistad Baby, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Kamistad Baby
- Price for Kamistad Baby in pharmacies
- Kamistad Baby: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Kamistad Baby - Instructions For Using The Gel, Price, Reviews, Composition
Kamistad Baby: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Kamistad Baby
ATX code: A01AD11
Active ingredient: polidocanol (Polidocanol), chamomile flower extract (Matricaria chamomilla floridis extract)
Manufacturer: STADA Artzneimittel AG (Germany)
Description and photo update: 28.11.2018
Prices in pharmacies: from 299 rubles.
Kamistad Baby - teething gel.
Release form and composition
The product is available in the form of a gel for topical use: a transparent mass of yellow-brown color with the taste and smell of mint, chamomile and honey (10 g each in a tube, 1 tube in a cardboard box and instructions for use of Kamistad Baby).
Composition of Kamistad Baby:
- active ingredients: polidocanol, chamomile flower extract;
- auxiliary components: glycerin 85%, propylene glycol, karyon, monopolsprit, disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, trometamol, acesulfame potassium, carbomer, cooling flavor, honey flavor, water.
Kamistad Baby is a drug for local use in dentistry with a local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and regenerating effect. The gel is intended for the relief of teething syndrome and as a means of oral hygiene in children.
The mechanism of action of the drug is due to the following properties of its components:
- polidocanol: has a cooling effect; reducing the excitability of sensitive receptors, has a distracting effect;
- chamomile flower extract: the anti-inflammatory and soothing properties of chamomile when caring for sensitive gums promote rapid healing of irritated oral mucosa and help relieve inflammation.
Indications for use
The use of Kamistad Baby gel is indicated when the first signs of teething in children appear.
The use of the gel is contraindicated in case of established individual hypersensitivity to the components in Kamistad Baby.
Kamistad Baby, instructions for use: method and dosage
The gel is intended for topical application in the oral cavity by evenly distributing it over the gum surface and rubbing it lightly with a finger or a cotton swab after meals and before bedtime.
Wash your hands thoroughly before carrying out the procedure. One procedure requires an amount of gel corresponding to the size of a pea.
The recommended frequency of procedures is 2-3 times a day.
The development of allergic reactions is possible.
Overdose symptoms have not been established.
The gel has a pleasant honey-mint taste.
Kamistad Baby Gel can be used in children from the moment the first signs of teething appear.
The interaction of the gel with other drugs has not been established.
Analogs of Kamistad Baby are: Baby Doctor "First Teeth", Kalgel, Dentinox, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C, keep away from freezing.
The shelf life is 2.5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Kamistad Baby
Reviews about Kamistad Baby are mostly positive. The advantages of the drug include indications for use in infants, pleasant taste, fast action. Mothers report that when the gel is applied before bedtime, the pain relieving effect allows the child to fall asleep peacefully. The use of the gel does not completely eliminate the problem of painful teething, but allows you to minimize it as much as possible.
Price for Kamistad Baby in pharmacies
The price of Kamistad Baby for a package containing 1 tube of gel (10 g) can range from 347 rubles.
Kamistad Baby: prices in online pharmacies
Kamistad Baby gel for teething gel for topical use 10 ml 1 pc.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!