Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Milona-5: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Milone-5
- Price for Milona-5 in pharmacies
- Milona-5: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Milona-5 - Instructions For Use, Reviews Of Women, Analogues, Price
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:24
Milona-5: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Milona-5
Active ingredient: herb oregano + burdock roots + rhizomes and roots of white-flowered peony + calendula flowers + roots and rhizomes of licorice + rhizomes and roots of the forgotten penny + kelp thallus + dry chaga extract (origani cretici herba + arctii radices + paeonia lactiflora rhizomata cum radeibus + officinalis flores + glycyrrhizae rhizomata cum radicibus + hedysari herba rhizomata cum radicibus + laminariae thalli + fungus betulinus extract)
Manufacturer: EVALAR, CJSC (Russia)
Description and photo updated: 2018-11-07
Prices in pharmacies: from 77 rubles.
Milona-5 is a biologically active food supplement (BAA) for women, a source of flavonoids.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - tablets weighing 0.5 g (in polypropylene bottles, 100 pcs.).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- oregano herb - 125 mg;
- burdock roots - 107.5 mg;
- rhizomes and roots of white-flowered peony - 75 mg;
- calendula flowers - 75 mg;
- licorice roots and rhizomes - 25 mg;
- rhizomes and roots of the forgotten penny - 25 mg;
- kelp thallus - 25 mg;
- dry chaga extract - 10 mg;
- flavonoids per rutin - 1.5 mg.
Auxiliary components: amorphous silicon dioxide, aerosil.
Milona-5 is a dietary supplement containing a full range of active substances from plants that affect the optimization of a woman's health, helping to maintain the functional state of the tissues of the mammary glands and female reproductive organs.
Nutritional supplements actions:
- reduction of symptoms and acceleration of the healing process at the first signs and in the complex treatment of fibroids and mastopathy, inflammatory diseases of the genital area (inflammation of the uterus, fallopian tubes and appendages);
- prevention of frequently recurring inflammatory pathologies of the female genital organs, the occurrence of complications after previous diseases, prevention of the development of an acute form of the disease into a chronic one;
- promoting the restoration of the functions of the uterus and ovaries, disturbed by inflammation;
- elimination of menstrual irregularities;
- removal of feelings of physical and mental discomfort in the premenstrual period and with pathological menopause;
- strengthening the body and increasing resistance to disease.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Milona-5 for women is prescribed for the prevention of fibroids and mastopathy, therapy of inflammatory diseases of the genital area.
- increased nervous irritability;
- high blood pressure;
- lactation period;
- individual intolerance to the components contained in the supplement.
A relative contraindication to taking dietary supplements is thyroid disease (you need to consult a doctor).
Instructions for use of Milona-5: method and dosage
The tablets are for oral administration.
Daily dose - 2 pcs. at one time, with meals.
The duration of the course is 1 month, with a possible repetition after a break of 10 days.
There are no data on possible side effects of Milona-5.
Overdose data are not provided.
Two tablets of the supplement provide the body's daily need for iodine by about 55%, and therefore, during the period of therapy, there is no need to take preparations containing iodine.
Before taking Milona-5, it is important to consult your doctor.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Milona-5 for women is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation.
There are no data on the interaction of Milona-5 with other drugs.
The analogues of Milona-5 are Ginolen 200, Wiemens, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from light and moisture at temperatures up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Milone-5
According to reviews, Milona-5 is an affordable, easy-to-use and effective dietary supplement that does not have side effects.
Price for Milona-5 in pharmacies
The approximate price of Milona-5 tablets weighing 0.5 g, 100 pcs. in the package - 158 r.
Milona-5: prices in online pharmacies
Milona-5 for maintaining breast health 0.5 g tablets 100 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!