Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Memoplant: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Memoplant
- Price for Memoplant in pharmacies
- Memoplant: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Memoplant - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Tablet Analogs
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:24
Memoplant: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Description and photo update: 2019-20-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 492 rubles.
Memoplant is a herbal preparation that improves cerebral and peripheral blood circulation.
Release form and composition
Memoplant is produced in the form of film-coated tablets: 40 mg each - round, smooth, brownish-yellow; 80 and 120 mg - biconvex, round, brownish-red, at the break - from brownish-yellow to light yellow (10, 15 or 20 pieces in blisters, 1-3.5 blisters in a cardboard box).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active ingredient: leaves of ginkgo biloba (as dry extract (EGb 761) 35-67: 1) - 40, 80 or 120 mg (standardized by the content (respectively): flavone glycosides - 9.6 / 19.2 / 28.8 mg, terpene lactones - 2.4 / 4.8 / 7.2 mg);
- Auxiliary components (tablets of 40/80/120 mg, respectively): lactose monohydrate - 115 / 45.5 / 68.25 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide - 2.5 / 2/3 mg, microcrystalline cellulose - 60/109/163, 5 mg, corn starch 25/10/15 mg, croscarmellose sodium 5/10/15 mg, magnesium stearate 2.5 / 3.5 / 5.25 mg;
- Sheath (tablets 40/80/120 mg, respectively): hypromellose - 9.25 / 9.25 / 11.5728 mg, macrogol 1500 - 4.625 / 4.625 / 5.7812 mg, antifoaming emulsion SE2 - 0.008 / 0.008 / 0.015 mg, titanium dioxide (E171) - 0.892 / 0.892 / 1.626 mg, iron hydroxide (E172) - 1.16 / 0/0 mg, brown iron oxide (E172) - 0 / 0.146 / 0 mg, red iron oxide (E172) - 0 / 0.503 / 1.3 mg, talc - 0.576 / 0.576 / 0.72 mg.
Extractant: acetone 60%.
Memoplant is a herbal preparation. It helps to increase the resistance of the body, especially brain tissue, to hypoxia, improve cerebral and peripheral circulation, slow the development of toxic or traumatic cerebral edema, and improve blood rheology.
Other effects of using Memoplant:
- regulating effect on the vascular system (is dose-dependent), which manifests itself, in particular, in the form of dilation of small arteries, increased venous tone;
- inhibition of the formation of free radicals and lipid peroxidation of cell membranes;
- normalization of release, re-absorption and catabolism of neurotransmitters (norepinephrine, dopamine, acetylcholine) and their ability to bind to receptors;
- improvement of metabolism in tissues and organs;
- promoting the normalization of mediator processes in the central nervous system, increasing the utilization of glucose and oxygen, accumulating macroergs in cells.
Indications for use
- Functional disorders of the brain (including age-related), which are associated with impaired cerebral circulation and are accompanied by symptoms such as dizziness, memory impairment, tinnitus, headache, decreased intellectual abilities and ability to concentrate;
- Functional disorders of the inner ear, manifested by tinnitus, unsteady gait and dizziness;
- Peripheral circulation disorders, including obliterating diseases of the arteries of the lower extremities, manifested by intermittent claudication, numbness and cold feet, Raynaud's disease.
- Cerebral circulation disorders (in acute course);
- Acute myocardial infarction;
- Erosive gastritis;
- Decrease in blood clotting;
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum (with exacerbation);
- Age under 18;
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women to take Memoplant due to the lack of sufficient clinical data.
Due to the lactose that is a part of Memoplant, it is not recommended to appoint it to patients with congenital galactosemia, malabsorption syndrome of galactose or glucose, or congenital lactase deficiency.
Instructions for use of Memoplant: method and dosage
Memoplant is taken orally, regardless of food intake. The tablets are not chewed and washed down with a little water.
If you accidentally skip taking the drug, the next single dose should not be increased.
The dosage regimen is determined by the indications:
- Disorders of cerebral circulation (symptomatic treatment): 1-2 tablets 40 mg 3 times a day, or 1 tablet 80 mg 2-3 times a day, or 1 tablet 120 mg 1-2 times a day. The duration of therapy is at least 8 weeks;
- Peripheral circulation disorders: 1 tablet 40 mg 3 times a day, or 1 tablet 80 mg 2 times a day, or 1 tablet 120 mg 1-2 times a day. The duration of therapy is at least 6 weeks;
- Vascular or involutional pathology of the inner ear: 1 tablet 40 mg 3 times a day, or 1 tablet 80 mg 2 times a day, or 1 tablet 120 mg 1-2 times a day. The duration of therapy is 6-8 weeks.
If there is no improvement within 3 months of therapy, it is necessary to discuss with the doctor the advisability of further taking Memoplant.
- Blood coagulation system: decreased blood clotting; in some cases - bleeding in patients who were simultaneously taking drugs, leading to a decrease in blood clotting;
- Central nervous system: rarely - dizziness, headache, hearing impairment;
- Allergic reactions: skin rash, redness, itching, swelling of the skin;
- Others: rarely - gastrointestinal disorders in the form of vomiting, nausea and diarrhea.
If side effects develop during the use of Memoplant, the therapy should be interrupted and a doctor should be consulted.
There are no reports of an overdose of Memoplant.
If you experience frequent dizziness, tinnitus, or sudden hearing loss or deterioration, you should consult your doctor.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
During the period of therapy with Memoplant, patients who engage in hazardous activities that require quick psychomotor reactions and high concentration of attention (when driving vehicles, working with moving mechanisms) should be careful.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
According to the instructions, it is not recommended to use Memoplant during pregnancy / lactation.
The drug is not used in children under 18 years of age (due to insufficient data on its use in patients of this age category).
The combined use of Memoplant with acetylsalicylic acid, anticoagulants (indirect and direct action) and drugs that reduce blood clotting is not recommended.
Memoplant analogs are: Ginkoum, Bilobil Forte, Giloba, Bilobil, Tanakan.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
- Tablets of 40 and 80 mg - 5 years;
- 120 mg tablets - 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Memoplant 40 mg and 80 mg tablets are available without a prescription, 120 mg - by prescription.
Reviews about Memoplant
The reviews about Memoplant are mostly positive. It is noted that the best results are achieved with the treatment of minor neurological disorders (memory impairment, dizziness) in order to normalize cerebral circulation. For more serious pathologies, the drug is prescribed as part of complex therapy.
Price for Memoplant in pharmacies
The approximate price for Memoplant (30 tablets) is: 40 mg - 506-998 rubles, 80 mg - 786-903 rubles, 120 mg - 789-1335 rubles.
Memoplant: prices in online pharmacies
Memoplant 40 mg film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Memoplant tablets 40mg 30 pcs.
Memoplant 40 mg film-coated tablets 60 pcs.
Memoplant 80 mg film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Memoplant 80mg tablets 30 pcs.
Memoplant 120 mg film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Memoplant tablets 120mg 30 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!