Table of contents:
Video: Urinary Incontinence In Women: How To Live With It
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
Urinary incontinence in women: how to live with it
We are convinced that a woman can be beautiful at any age. After all, age is not the number of years lived. Age is the physical condition of the body, which often does not correspond to the mental state. Unfortunately, none of us is able to freeze forever and reverse age-related processes, and deliberately ignoring all the changes that happen to us is fundamentally wrong. You need to approach any problem openly, accept yourself and not be afraid to talk about it out loud.
In this article, we will touch on a rather delicate topic that is familiar to many women firsthand - urinary incontinence. Every fifth woman of reproductive age faces a similar problem, and every second in the elderly. By definition, women who have undergone natural childbirth are at risk.
It is important to understand that this is not just a hygiene problem. Urinary incontinence negatively affects a woman's quality of life - physical activity may decrease, neurosis, depression, and sexual dysfunction may appear.
If you are experiencing urinary incontinence, it is very important to see your doctor right away and take steps to make your life more comfortable now. We are talking about urological pads and underpants because it depends on them whether you can feel comfortable and confident and lead a normal life.
Urinary incontinence is not a new problem, so the choice of hygiene products is quite extensive. It is important that urological pads / briefs meet certain criteria. After all, they should affect the quality of your life, make it easier and make this period as comfortable as possible.
We offer to opt for the urological pads iD Light, because they have a number of advantages:
- with them you will feel comfortable in any clothes: they are invisible and do not restrict movement. With them you can not only live in your usual rhythm, but also go in for sports;
- the absorbent layer of the pad contains a superabsorbent that evenly absorbs liquid, turning it into a gel, and keeps it inside. At the same time, the skin remains dry;
- urological pads iD Light have an absorbent layer that prevents the formation of ammonia and the appearance of unpleasant odors;
- urological pads are hypoallergenic, do not cause irritation and allergic reactions. Dermatologically tested.
At what age should you start using
There is a stereotype that urological pads are intended exclusively for the elderly, although in fact urological pads solve a wide range of problems for women from 20 years old to old age. Let's take a closer look:
- 20-40 years old. Childbearing age. During this period of time, women tend to become pregnant and give birth to children. This period is associated with great stress on the female body. And urinary incontinence is one of the most common problems besides postpartum discharge. Hygiene products iD Light will help you in both situations;
- 40-60 years old. During menopause, the muscles of the bladder often weaken. This provokes urinary incontinence during menopause. Urological pads come in handy in treating this problem;
- after 60 years. Muscles lose their tone, weaken significantly, so urinary incontinence becomes a permanent problem for older women. Many are even prescribed operations on the pelvic organs or the genitourinary system. After that, postoperative discharge and incontinence appear. The iD Light urological pads will become an indispensable thing for a woman in this difficult period.
We wish you all good health. And remember that for any problem there is a solution, the main thing is to react in time and not start it. Urinary incontinence in women is no exception.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.