Table of contents:
- Breathe Spray Oil
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Breathe Spray Oil, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Breathe Spray Oil
- Price for Breathe Spray Oil in pharmacies
Video: Breathe Spray Oil - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price, Analogues
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 01:36
Breathe Spray Oil
Breathe Spray Oil: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Dishi Sprej Oil
ATX code: V07AT
Active ingredient: eucalyptus oil (oleum eucalypti), peppermint oil (oleum menthae), juniper oil (oleum juniperi), wintergreen oil (oleum wintergreen), cajeput oil (oleum cajeputi), clove oil (oleum cajeputi), clove oil (levomenthol)
Manufacturer: CJSC "AKVION" (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2018-27-11
Breathe Spray Oil is a remedy for the treatment and prevention of colds.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - spray for spraying indoors, on clothing and surrounding objects (30 ml in vials, 1 vial in a cardboard box and instructions for use Breathe Spray Oil).
Composition of the preparation:
- active substances: eucalyptus oil (oleum eucalypti), mint oil (oleum menthae), juniper oil (oleum juniperi), wintergreen oil (oleum wintergreen), cajeput oil (oleum cajeputi), clove oil (oleum (levomenthol);
- auxiliary components: demineralized water, polysorbate emulsifier (tween 80).
Breathe Spray Oil is a composition of six natural purified essential oils and levomenthol, which have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and tonic effects. Vapors of essential oils, when inhaled, disinfect the air, which prevents the entry of pathogenic bacteria and viruses into the body.
Properties of essential oils:
- eucalyptus oil (from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree) has antipyretic activity, inhibits the vital activity of pathogenic bacteria, increases resistance to infectious diseases;
- mint oil has an analgesic and invigorating effect, relieves difficulty breathing with a cold, reduces headache caused by colds;
- juniper oil prevents the spread of infections, increases the body's resistance to pathogenic bacteria;
- wintergreen oil (from the leaves of the gault) softens the inflammatory processes occurring in the respiratory organs;
- cajeput oil (from the evergreen kayeput tree, or white tea tree) has a tonic and anti-inflammatory effect. Has a pronounced antiseptic activity;
- clove oil (oil from flower buds, pedicels, leaves and stems of the clove tree) is characterized by antiseptic and analgesic properties, pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, disinfects the air;
- levomenthol (menthol of natural origin) has a moderate antispasmodic effect and reduces the severity of symptoms of acute rhinitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis and bronchitis.
Due to the properties of the active ingredients, Breathe Spray Oil effectively disinfects the air, thereby reducing the risk of infection during the cold season.
In clinical studies of the effect of the drug with the participation of children aged 5–8 years, it was found that Breathe Spray Oil reduces the incidence of acute respiratory viral infections by 65%. When used as a monotherapy for infectious rhinitis, it reduces the amount of nasal discharge by 85% and mucosal edema by 70%.
Indications for use
Breathe Spray Oil is intended for the prevention of colds and flu. It can also be used in the early stages of the disease to relieve symptoms.
Thus, the spray is recommended for use in the following cases: contact with a sick person; hypothermia; the appearance of the first signs of a cold (sore throat, nasal congestion, etc.).
- children's age up to 3 months;
- individual sensitivity to any component of the spray.
Breathe Spray Oil, instructions for use: method and dosage
Breathe Spray Oil can be used at home, school, office, transport by spraying into the air, on furniture and clothing, toys, etc.
Recommendations for the use of the drug:
- acupressure: apply a small amount (1 spray) to the skin at the points of pulsation (excluding the scalp and face);
- at home: spray in the children's room, bedroom and other areas where all family members are. You can splash on curtains, upholstered furniture, etc.;
- in public places (for protection on the street, in a store, transport, etc.): before leaving the house, spray several times with a spray, for example, on a scarf in a place where it does not come into contact with the skin;
- in work and educational institutions (in the office, kindergarten, school, institute): for adults - spray the product around them, for children - spray 3-5 times on a soft toy that the child carries with him.
Just before spraying the spray, shake the bottle and remove the protective cap from it. Hold the bottle upright when spraying. During the first use, it is recommended to press the dispenser several times until a compact aerosol cloud appears. After use, the bottle should be closed with a cap.
Duration and frequency of spraying Breathe Spray Oil is not limited.
No information available.
No information available.
Do not spray on mucous membranes and damaged skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Thanks to the non-contact method of application, oil vapors do not dry the mucous membrane. The drug is not addictive, it can be used in childhood.
Essential oils in Breathing Spray Oil evaporates without a trace from most fabrics, however, when spraying on upholstered furniture or clothing, it is recommended to first make sure that this material does not stain. To do this, you need to apply a small amount of the product to an inconspicuous place.
If unusual reactions develop, you should consult your doctor.
Breathe Spray The oil can be used for children from 3 months of age.
No information available.
The analogs of Breathe Spray Oil are Breathe Oil, Breathe Plaster-inhaler medical, Sinuforte, Otrivin, Aqua Maris, Sialor aqua, Aqualor, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Breathe Spray Oil
According to reviews, Breathe Spray Oil is an effective antibacterial agent that really helps prevent sickness in the cold season, relieves rhinitis if the disease has already begun. The most important benefits, according to users, are the natural composition and the ability to use for preschool children, which is especially important for toddlers attending kindergarten.
Additional advantages include the ease of use and economical consumption of the spray, the absence of stains on the tissues after it dries, and the possibility of using it during pregnancy (provided that there is no allergy to the essential oils that make up the composition).
Some users rate the aroma of the spray as pleasant, others as harsh. The disadvantages of certain patients include a short-term aromatization of the air when spraying in the room (just a couple of hours), an inconvenient dispensing device (it does not always work the first time, sometimes it does not spray, but “spits”). Cases of individual intolerance to Breathing Spray Oil are also described, which manifested itself in allergic reactions.
Price for Breathe Spray Oil in pharmacies
The approximate price for Breathe Spray Oil is 274–308 rubles. per bottle of 30 ml.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Argan oil - an oil obtained from the fruit of the Argania prickly tree, and is characterized by a high content of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
A series is an external remedy based on a herbaceous plant of the Aster family. Has a positive effect on metabolic processes, improves digestion
Mustard oil is a vegetable oil derived from mustard seeds that is used in bakery, confectionery and canning industries
Sesame oil is an oil derived from sesame seeds and is remarkably rich in chemical composition
Olive oil - vegetable oil made from the fruits of the European olive