Table of contents:
- Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of the Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol
- Price for Gastrointestinal collection of Fitogastrol in pharmacies
Video: Gastrointestinal Collection Fitogastrol - Instructions For Use, Reviews
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 01:36
Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol
Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Phytogastrol
ATX code: A16AX10
Active ingredient: Calamus rhizomes + Peppermint leaves + Chamomile flowers + Licorice roots + Dill fruit (Acori calami rhizomata + Menthae piperitae folia + Chamomillae recutitae flores + Glycyrrhizae radices + Anethi graveolentis fructus)
Manufacturer: Krasnogorskleksredstva (Russia)
Description and photo update: 18.10.2018
Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol is a herbal preparation.
Release form and composition
The drug is produced in the form of a crushed mixture or powder: particles of plant materials with a heterogeneous structure of yellowish-brown color with yellow, whitish-yellow, light brown, green and light green inclusions, with a strong aromatic odor, water extraction - with a bitter-sweet taste (crushed mixture: 25 g, 30 g, 35 g, 40 g, 50 g, 60 g, 75 g or 100 g in a bag, in a cardboard box 1 bag; powder: 2 g in a filter bag, in a cardboard box 10 or 20 filter bags).
100 g of collection contains:
- calamus (rhizome): 20 g;
- chamomile (flowers): 20 g;
- peppermint (leaves): 20 g;
- odorous dill (fruit): 20 g;
- licorice (roots): 20 g.
The herbal gastrointestinal collection stimulates regeneration, has an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, choleretic and carminative effect.
The effectiveness of the herbal infusion is due to the content of nutrients in its components:
- chamomile flowers: essential oil, flavonoids, mucus;
- mint leaves: flavonoids, essential oil;
- dill fruits: essential oil;
- calamus rhizomes: essential oil, bitterness, tannins;
- licorice roots: flavonoids, glycyrrhizic acid and other triterpenes.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Fitogastrol Gastrointestinal Collection is used as part of the complex therapy of gastritis, colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, chronic hepatitis with gastrointestinal disorders.
- calculous cholecystitis;
- period of exacerbation of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- acute form of chronic gastritis;
- age up to 12 years;
- period of pregnancy;
- individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Instructions for use of the Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol: method and dosage
The ready-made herbal infusion is taken orally, 30 minutes before meals.
Recommendations for the preparation and dosage of the infusion:
- chopped mixture: 5 g (1 tablespoon) of raw materials should be placed in an enamel dish, pour 200 ml of boiled hot water and, covered with a lid, leave for 15 minutes in a water bath and 45 minutes at room temperature. Then, having filtered and squeezed out the remaining raw materials, bring the volume of the resulting infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Take 100 ml 3 times a day;
- powder (filter bag): 2 pcs. (4 g) should be placed in an enamel or glass vessel, pour 200 ml of boiling water, cover and leave for 15 minutes. Having squeezed out the bags, bring the volume of the infusion to 200 ml with boiled water. Take 100 ml 3 times a day.
The duration of the course of therapy is prescribed by the doctor, taking into account clinical indications.
Shake the solution before taking it.
The development of allergic reactions is possible.
Overdose cases have not been established.
The finished infusion should be stored in a cool place and used within two days.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
It is not recommended to take the herbal infusion during the gestation period due to the lack of data from clinical studies.
You can not use the drug to treat children under 12 years of age.
Interaction with other drugs has not been established.
Analogues of the Gastrointestinal collection of Fitogastrol are: Aloe juice, Actovegin, Aloe Extract.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a place protected from moisture and light.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Gastrointestinal collection Fitogastrol
According to reviews, Phytogastrol Gastrointestinal Collection is an effective remedy for improving the digestive system.
Price for Gastrointestinal collection of Fitogastrol in pharmacies
The price for the Fitogastrol Gastrointestinal Fee per pack (50 g of crushed mixture or 20 filter bags of 2 g of powder each) is 95 rubles.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!
Gastrointestinal bleeding is not an independent disease, but a complication of many diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Treatment is carried out by surgical or conservative means
Instructions for use Chest collection No. 2 for cough. Information on the composition, prescription for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Instructions for use Chest collection No. 3 for cough. Information on the composition, prescription for children, contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies
Choleretic collection - collection of plants that help with diseases of the biliary tract, gallbladder. Choleretic collection of herbs promotes the elimination of bile, has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves spasms, restores intestinal motility and improves appetite
Whether it is possible to pass urine during menstruation depends on the specific situation and the purpose of the study, it is advisable to clarify this issue with the doctor before taking the test