Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Kombilipen: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Kombilipen
- Price for Combilipen in pharmacies
- Combilipen: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Kombilipen - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Analogues
Combilipen: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Combilipen
ATX code: A11BA
Active ingredient: Pyridoxine (Pyridoxine), Thiamin (Thiaminum), Cyanocobalamin (Cyanocobalamin), Lidocaine (Lidocaine)
Producer: JSC Pharmstandard-Ufa Vitamin Plant (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2018-17-05
Prices in pharmacies: from 135 rubles.
Combilipen is a multivitamin preparation.
Release form and composition
Dosage form Kombilipen - solution for intramuscular administration: transparent pink-red liquid with a characteristic odor (2 ml in a glass ampoule, 5 ampoules in a blister, 1 or 2 packs in a cardboard box).
Composition of 1 ml solution:
- active substances: thiamine hydrochloride - 50 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride - 50 mg, cyanocobalamin - 0.5 mg, lidocaine hydrochloride - 10 mg;
- auxiliary components: benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, potassium hexacyanoferrate, sodium tripolyphosphate, water for injection.
Combilipen is a combined multivitamin preparation, the action of which is determined by the properties of its components:
- thiamine hydrochloride (B 1) - prevents the dysfunction of nerve cells, providing them with glucose nutrition;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (B 6) - participates in the metabolic processes of the central nervous system, normalizes the transmission of nerve impulses, excitation and inhibition, takes part in the synthesis of catecholamines and the transport of sphingosine (a component of the nervous membrane);
- cyanocobalamin (B 12) - takes part in the production of choline and hematopoiesis, the synthesis of nucleic acids, folic acid, myelin, increases the ability of body tissues to regenerate;
- lidocaine - has an analgesic effect at the injection site, and also dilates blood vessels, which contributes to better absorption of vitamins.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Kombilipen is indicated for use in the complex therapy of the following diseases:
- polyneuropathy (including alcoholic and diabetic);
- neuritis, neuralgia (trigeminal nerve, facial nerve, intercostal neuralgia);
- pain syndrome in diseases of the spine (lumboischialgia, dorsalgia, plexopathy, radicular syndrome caused by degenerative changes in the spine).
- decompensated heart failure in severe and acute forms;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- increased sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Instructions for use of Kombilipen: method and dosage
Combilipen is administered deeply intramuscularly.
- pronounced pain syndrome - daily 2 ml per day for 5-7 days, then 2 ml is injected 2-3 times a week for 14 days, or they switch to taking the drug in the form of tablets (Combilipen Tabs);
- mild form of the disease - 2 ml of the drug is administered 2-3 times a week for no longer than 10 days.
During the period of therapy with Kombilipen, weekly doctor's consultations are recommended.
- immune system: allergic reactions such as rash, shortness of breath, anaphylactic shock, Quincke's edema;
- Central nervous system: dizziness, confusion;
- cardiovascular system: tachycardia;
- Gastrointestinal tract: vomiting;
- skin and subcutaneous tissue: increased sweating, acne, itching, urticaria;
- musculoskeletal system: convulsions;
- local reactions: irritation at the injection site. With a rapid introduction or overdose, systemic reactions are possible, such as vomiting, confusion, bradycardia, arrhythmia, convulsions, dizziness.
In case of aggravation of the above side effects, as well as in case of detection of undescribed adverse reactions, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Symptoms of a Combilipen overdose: nausea, dizziness, vomiting, itching, urticaria, increased sweating, tachycardia.
In case of an overdose of the drug, symptomatic treatment is initiated.
A doctor's consultation is recommended before use.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
There is no information on the ability of Kombilipen to influence the speed of psychomotor reactions and the ability to drive vehicles.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of Kombilipen is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Thiamine is incompatible with the following compounds: solutions containing sulfites, mercury chloride, iodide, carbonate, acetate, tannin acid, iron-ammonium citrate, sodium phenobarbital, riboflavin, benzyl penicillin, dextrose, metabisulfite. In addition, copper accelerates its destruction.
Thiamine loses its effect at pH ˃ 3.
Pyridoxine interacts with levodopa (weakens its effect), cycloserine, penicillamine, isoniazid.
Cyanocobalamin is contraindicated in combination with heavy metal salts. Riboflavin has a destructive effect, especially when exposed to light. Nicotinamide accelerates photolysis, and antioxidants have an inhibitory effect.
Parenteral use of lidocaine with concomitant use of epinephrine / norepinephrine can lead to increased side effects on the heart. In addition, interaction with sulfonamides is possible.
There is no information about Kombilipen analogues.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store away from light at 2-8 ° С. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Kombilipen
Reviews of Kombilipen show the effectiveness of the drug in the treatment of osteochondrosis and various neurological diseases. In addition, patients note its affordable price. Lidocaine, which is part of the product, explains less painful injections than with the introduction of other drugs containing vitamins of group B. Among the minuses, the manifestation of such side effects as itching and hives is noted.
Price for Combilipen in pharmacies
The approximate price for Kombilipen in pharmacies is 260 rubles. per package containing 10 ampoules.
Combilipen: prices in online pharmacies
Kombilipen solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 5 pcs.
Kombilipen solution for in. 2ml 5 pcs
Kombilipen solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 10 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 5 pcs.
Kombilipen tabs film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2ml 5 pcs
Kombilipen solution for in. 2ml 10 pcs.
Combilipen Tabs tablets p.o. 30 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 10 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2ml 10 pcs.
Kombilipen tabs film-coated tablets 60 pcs.
Combilipen Tabs tablets p.o. 60 pcs.
|See all offers from pharmacies|
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!