Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Cardiodarone, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- With impaired renal function
- For violations of liver function
- Use in the elderly
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Cardiodarone
- Price for Cardiodarone in pharmacies
Video: Cardiodarone - Instructions For Use, Price, Analogs, Tablets, Reviews
Cardiodarone: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. In case of impaired renal function
- 12. For violations of liver function
- 13. Use in the elderly
- 14. Drug interactions
- 15. Analogs
- 16. Terms and conditions of storage
- 17. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 18. Reviews
- 19. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Cardiodarone
ATX code: C01BD01
Active ingredient: amiodarone (Amiodarone)
Producer: JSC "Novosibkhimpharm" (Russia), JSC "Valenta Pharmaceuticals" (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2019-12-07
Cardiodarone is an antiarrhythmic agent with antianginal action.
Release form and composition
Dosage forms of Cardiodarone:
- solution for intravenous (intravenous) administration: slightly colored, transparent or slightly opalescent liquid (3 ml in a neutral glass ampoule: in a cardboard box / box of 5 or 10 ampoules with a knife or ampoule scarifier, or in a blister strip made of polyvinyl chloride film 5 or 10 ampoules, in a cardboard box 1 or 2 blister packs with a knife or ampoule scarifier; if ampoules have a break ring or a break point, the knife or ampoule scarifier is not included in the set);
- tablets: flat-cylindrical, white with a cream shade or white, with a line and a chamfer (10 pcs. in a blister strip of lacquered aluminum foil and polyvinyl chloride film, in a cardboard box 3 packs).
Each pack also contains instructions for the use of Cardiodarone.
1 liter of solution contains:
- active substance: amiodarone hydrochloride (in terms of 100% substance) - 50 g;
- additional components: benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 80 (tween 80), water for injection.
1 tablet contains:
- active substance: amiodarone hydrochloride - 0.2 g;
- additional components: microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, lactose (milk sugar), calcium stearate, hyprolose (hydroxypropyl cellulose) (Klucel), talc.
Cardiodarone is a class III antiarrhythmic drug (repolarization inhibitor). It also has antianginal, coronary dilating, α- and β-adrenergic blocking, thyroid-stimulating and hypotensive effects. The antiarrhythmic effect of the drug is due to its effect on the electrophysiological properties of the myocardium. The drug prolongs the action potential of cardiomyocytes, lengthening the effective refractory period of the atria of the ventricles, His bundle, atrioventricular (AV) node, Purkinje fibers, additional pathways of excitation.
By inhibiting fast sodium channels, the active substance produces the effects characteristic of class I antiarrhythmics. By helping to reduce the rate of slow (diastolic) depolarization of the cell membranes of the sinus node, it leads to the occurrence of bradycardia, inhibits AV conduction (the effect of class IV antiarrhythmics).
The antianginal effect of Cardiodarone is associated with antiadrenergic and coronary dilating action, a decrease in the oxygen demand of the heart muscle. Amiodarone demonstrates a slowing down effect on α- and β-adrenergic receptors of the cardiovascular system (in the absence of their complete blockade). Weakens susceptibility to hyperstimulation of the sympathetic nervous system, resistance of the coronary vessels. The drug promotes an increase in coronary blood flow, a decrease in heart rate (HR), an increase in myocardial energy reserves (as a result of an increase in the content of adenosine, creatine sulfate and glycogen).
The active substance is similar in structure to thyroid hormones. The iodine content is approximately 37% of its molecular weight. The agent affects the metabolic process of thyroid hormones, inhibits the conversion of thyroxine (T4) into triiodothyronine (T3) (blockade of thyroxine-5-deiodinase) and prevents the capture of these hormones by hepatocytes and cardiocytes, which ensures a weakening of the stimulating effect of thyroid hormones on the heart muscle (lack of can cause hyperproduction and thyrotoxicosis).
The antiarrhythmic effect of Cardiodarone after intravenous bolus injection is noted within the first hour. With continued parenteral administration (infusion), the maximum manifestation of this effect is achieved within 2 days.
The onset of action of the drug when taken orally (even if loading doses are used) is from 2-3 days to 2-3 months, the duration of the therapeutic effect varies from several weeks to several months (it is detected in blood plasma for 9 months after the end of its intake) …
After intravenous administration of Cardiodarone, the maximum concentration (C max) of amiodarone is rapidly observed in the blood serum. A further decrease in the content of the active substance in the serum is due to its distribution in peripheral tissues. The volume of distribution (V d) can vary from 40 to 130 l / kg. After intravenous injection in the myocardium, C max is achieved within a few minutes.
Absorption of the drug when taken orally is slow and rather variable, bioavailability is 35–65%, in blood plasma C max is determined after 3–7 hours. The range of therapeutic plasma concentration is 1–2.5 mg / l (but the clinical picture must be taken into account when setting the dose).
The period of reaching an equilibrium plasma concentration (TC ss) with the use of Cardiodarone orally can vary from one to several months (taking into account individual characteristics), V d is 60 liters, which indicates an intensive distribution of the active substance in the tissue. The drug in the form of tablets is characterized by high fat solubility, in high concentrations amiodarone is localized in organs with good blood supply and adipose tissue - the level of content in the myocardium, kidneys, liver, adipose tissue is 34, 50, 200 and 300 times higher than in plasma, respectively …
Features of the pharmacokinetics of amiodarone lead to the need for its use in high loading doses. The drug passes through the placenta and the blood-brain barrier (10-50%), is excreted in breast milk (25% of the dose received by a woman). It binds to plasma proteins by 95% (with albumin - 62%, with β-lipoproteins - 33.5%).
Biotransformation mainly takes place in the liver and to some extent in the intestinal mucosa. In the liver, this process is carried out using cytochrome P 450 (isoenzyme CYP3A4). The main metabolite of amiodarone, desethylamiodarone, is pharmacologically active and capable of enhancing the antiarrhythmic effect of the main compound. The deiodination pathway is also possible; when taking 300 mg of the drug, approximately 9 mg of elemental iodine is excreted. In case of prolonged use of tablets, the iodine content can reach 60–80% of the amiodarone content. Refers to inhibitors of isoenzymes CYP2D6, CYP2C9 and CYP3A7, CYP3A5, CYP3A4 in the liver.
Elimination of amiodarone is performed in 2 phases:
- parenteral (iv) administration: the initial phase - half-life (T ½) is 8 minutes, the second phase - T ½ is 4-10 days, the final T ½ of desethylamiodarone is about 61 days;
- oral administration: the initial phase - T ½ can vary from 4 to 21 hours, the second phase - T ½ is from 25 to 110 days; after a long course, the average T ½ is 40 days, this fact is of great importance in determining the dose, since it may take at least 1 month to stabilize the new plasma concentration, and full excretion may take more than 4 months.
The drug is eliminated with bile - 85–95%, kidneys - less than 1% of the administered dose.
Indications for use
Solution for intravenous administration
A solution for intravenous administration of Cardiodarone is used if it is necessary to obtain a quick therapeutic effect or the impossibility of oral administration of the drug in the case of treatment of severe cardiac arrhythmias:
- supraventricular arrhythmias (mostly Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome, including paroxysm of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter);
- life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias (ventricular fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia);
- arrhythmias associated with coronary or heart failure;
- ventricular and atrial premature beats;
- ventricular arrhythmias in patients with Chagas myocarditis;
- angina pectoris.
Cardiodarone tablets are used to prevent recurrence of paroxysmal rhythm disturbances:
- life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias (including ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation);
- supraventricular arrhythmias (including against the background of organic heart disease, as well as in the case of ineffectiveness / impossibility of other antiarrhythmic treatment);
- atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation (atrial fibrillation);
- documented attacks of recurrent persistent supraventricular paroxysmal tachycardia in patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
Absolute contraindications for both forms of Cardiodarone:
- sick sinus syndrome (SSS);
- sinus bradycardia and sinoatrial blockade in the absence of an artificial pacemaker (due to the threat of stopping the sinus node);
- atrioventricular block (AV block) of II – III degree (without a pacemaker);
- interstitial lung disease;
- hypothyroidism / hyperthyroidism;
- age up to 18 years;
- pregnancy and lactation (except in cases of life-threatening rhythm disturbances, when other antiarrhythmic therapy does not work);
- combined use with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors;
- hypersensitivity to any component of Cardiodarone (including iodine).
Additional absolute contraindications for the solution:
- arterial hypotension;
- heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- cardiogenic shock, collapse.
Additional absolute contraindications for tablets:
- congenital or acquired lengthening of the QT interval;
- two- and three-beam blockades (without an artificial pacemaker);
- glucose-galactose malabsorption, lactase deficiency or lactose intolerance;
- combination therapy with drugs that prolong the QT interval and cause the occurrence of paroxysmal tachycardia, including polymorphic ventricular tachycardia of the pirouette type (torsade de pointes).
Relative contraindications (requires the use of Cardiodarone with extreme caution):
- chronic heart failure (CHF) (for tablets - III – IV functional class according to NYHA classification);
- AV blockade I degree (for tablets);
- liver failure;
- bronchial asthma;
- elderly age.
Cardiodarone, instructions for use: method and dosage
Solution for intravenous administration
The dose of Cardiodarone is always selected individually, depending on the patient's condition.
Recommended dosage regimen:
- IV injection (bolus): standard dose - 5 mg / kg, in the presence of heart failure - 2.5 mg / kg, duration of injection - at least 3 minutes; due to the threat of irreversible collapse, repeated intravenous injection should be carried out no earlier than 15 minutes after the first one; the therapeutic effect is noted during the first minutes, and then gradually weakens, as a result of this, in order to maintain the stable action of Cardiodarone, its intravenous infusion (infusion) is required;
- IV infusion: loading dose (initial therapy) - 5 mg / kg, diluted in 250 ml of 5% dextrose / glucose solution, the duration of the IV infusion can be from 20 minutes to 2 hours, the rate is set taking into account the therapeutic effect; this dose can be re-infused 2-3 times within 24 hours; maximum daily dose - 1200 mg, maintenance dose - 10–20 mg / kg (usually 600–800 mg, but not more than 1200 mg per day), diluted in 250 ml of 5% dextrose / glucose solution, course - 4–5 days; in cases where a long course of treatment is required, oral administration of Cardiodarone tablets should be started from the first day of IV infusion.
To dilute the solution for intravenous administration, only a 5% dextrose / glucose solution can be used, since Cardiodarone is not compatible with other solutions.
The tablets are taken orally, before meals, with a sufficient amount of water. Use the medicine only as directed by a doctor!
Recommended dosage regimen for Cardiodarone:
- loading (saturating) dose: the initial daily dose is 600-800 mg, divided into several doses; inpatient treatment - the maximum daily dose is 1200 mg, the maximum total dose is 10,000 mg, usually received over 5–8 days; outpatient treatment - the maximum total dose is 10,000 mg, usually taken over 10-14 days;
- maintenance dose: the average daily dose can be from 100 to 400 mg in 1-2 doses, the lowest effective dose should be used, taking into account the patient's individual response; due to the long T ½ tablets can be taken every other day or take an interval of 2 days a week; average single dose - 200 mg, maximum single dose - 400 mg; the average daily dose is 400 mg, the maximum daily dose is 1200 mg.
- respiratory system: often (from ≥ 1% to <10%) - interstitial / alveolar pneumonitis, pleurisy, pulmonary fibrosis, for tablets - obliterating bronchiolitis with pneumonia, including with a risk of death, for solution - shortness of breath, unproductive cough; extremely rare (<0.01%, including isolated cases) - bronchospasm, apnea in patients with severe respiratory failure (especially with concomitant bronchial asthma), for pills - acute respiratory syndrome, including with a fatal outcome; with an unknown frequency (it is impossible to establish the frequency of occurrence of adverse reactions based on the available data) - pulmonary hemorrhage;
- cardiovascular system: often - moderate bradycardia (dose-dependent), for solution - sinus bradycardia (refractory to anticholinergics); infrequently (from ≥ 0.1% to <1%) - sinoatrial blockade and AV blockade of various degrees, proarrhythmogenic effect (development of new or aggravation of existing arrhythmias, including with cardiac arrest); extremely rare (for tablets) - severe bradycardia, stopping the sinus node (in the presence of sinus node dysfunction and in elderly patients); with an unknown frequency (with prolonged use) - the progression of CHF, for the solution - a decrease in blood pressure, pirouette-type tachycardia;
- nervous system: often - tremors and other extrapyramidal symptoms, impaired memory, sleep, including nightmares; rarely (from ≥ 0.01% to <0.1%) - peripheral neuropathy (sensory, motor, mixed) and / or myopathy, for solution - weakness, dizziness, paresthesias, headache, ataxia, polyneuropathy, neuropathy and / or optic neuritis, moderate increase in intracranial pressure, depression, auditory hallucinations, cranial hypertension; extremely rare (for tablets) - benign intracranial hypertension (pseudotumor of the brain), cerebellar ataxia;
- sensory organs: very often (≥ 10%) - uveitis, deposition of lipofuscin in the corneal epithelium and visual impairment (blurred vision, limitation of visual fields - the appearance of luminous points or, in bright light - veils in front of the eyes), retinal microdetachment (these disorders require immediate examination by an ophthalmologist, including examination of the fundus); extremely rarely - optic neuropathy / optic neuritis (when these conditions appear, treatment is stopped due to the threat of blindness);
- digestive system: very often - loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, constipation, flatulence, dullness / loss of taste, a feeling of heaviness in the epigastrium, abdominal pain, an isolated increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases (1.5-3 times higher than the norm); extremely rare (for solution, with prolonged use) - jaundice, cholestasis, toxic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, for pills - chronic liver failure, including fatal;
- metabolism: often - hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism; extremely rare - syndrome of impaired secretion of antidiuretic hormone (ADH); after the end of the use of Cardiodarone, the function of the thyroid gland in most cases returns to normal after a few months;
- skin: very often - photosensitivity; often - grayish or bluish pigmentation of the skin (when taken orally, this phenomenon is observed in the case of prolonged use of the drug and passes after the termination of therapy, when using the solution, it can be observed during treatment and several weeks after its cancellation); extremely rarely - skin rash, alopecia, exfoliative dermatitis (no connection with Cardiodarone has been established), for tablets - erythema (with simultaneous radiation therapy), for solution - angioedema, toxic epidermolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- others: very rarely - decreased potency, epididymitis, vasculitis, thrombocytopenia, aplastic / hemolytic anemia, for solution - fever, sweating;
- laboratory parameters (for solution): with a long course - an increase in the T4 level against the background of a normal or insignificant decrease in the TK level;
- local reactions: phlebitis.
Most of the above adverse events, due to the short-term course of intravenous administration of the drug, are uncommon for the solution.
Symptoms of an overdose of Cardiodarone are: ventricular tachycardia, AV blockade, sinus bradycardia, polymorphic ventricular tachycardia such as pirouette, liver dysfunction, as well as a decrease in blood pressure (for solution), aggravation of concomitant CHF and cardiac arrest (for tablets).
In case of an overdose, symptomatic treatment is carried out, with oral administration, if the tablets are taken recently, activated charcoal is prescribed. With the development of bradycardia, it is possible to use atropine, β-adrenostimulants, glucagon or a temporary pacemaker. In the event of a pirouette-type tachycardia, intravenous administration of magnesium salts or cardiac stimulation is recommended. In case of arterial hypotension, it is necessary to use cardiotonics and / or vasoconstrictors.
There is no specific antidote, hemodialysis is ineffective.
Parenteral administration of Cardiodarone is carried out only in a hospital setting, under the control of blood pressure, heart rate and electrocardiogram (ECG).
Before starting the course of treatment, it is recommended to monitor the function of the thyroid gland (hormone levels), the plasma content of potassium ions in the blood and an ECG study.
Hypokalemia must be corrected before starting treatment.
Regularly during therapy, you should also evaluate ECG indicators (every 3 months), liver activity (including transaminase activity), thyroid function (including for several months after drug withdrawal), and also examine the lungs with X-ray every 6 months methods and monitor functional pulmonary samples.
As a rule, intravenous injection (bolus administration) of the solution is not recommended due to the possible increase in the risk of hemodynamic disorders, such as circulatory failure, a pronounced decrease in blood pressure. Such injections are allowed only in emergency cases against the background of ineffectiveness of other treatment. If possible, the solution should be infused as an intravenous infusion with careful monitoring of the rate of its administration due to the threat of possible development of arterial hypotension, bradycardia and AV blockade during infusion therapy. Infusion of Cardiodarone is necessary through a central venous catheter, since IV infusion can provoke the appearance of phlebitis.
With the development of dry cough and shortness of breath during the treatment with Cardiodarone with a worsening of the general condition (in the form of an increase in body temperature and excessive fatigue) or without it, a chest X-ray should be performed to exclude the possible occurrence of interstitial pneumonitis. When confirming the development of the latter, it is necessary to cancel drug therapy. In the case of early withdrawal of the antiarrhythmic drug (with or without treatment with glucocorticosteroids), these disorders are usually reversible. Symptoms of the complication usually disappear in 3-4 weeks, the radiographic picture and lung function are restored within several months.
Acute respiratory distress syndrome may develop in patients receiving Cardiodarone after surgery. After surgical operations, it is required to carefully monitor the patient's condition by monitoring the indicators of tissue oxygenation (PaO 2, SaO 2) and the oxygen content in the inhaled air (FiO 2). Before surgery, the anesthesiologist should be informed about taking the drug due to the risk of increased hemodynamic effect of general / local anesthetics.
Before starting the use of Cardiodarone and during long-term therapy, the operation of an implanted defibrillator or pacemaker should be regularly checked, since there have been cases of a decrease in their effectiveness during treatment due to an increase in the frequency of ventricular fibrillation and / or an increase in the response threshold of these devices.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
During therapy, it is recommended to refrain from driving vehicles and other complex or moving machinery.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Cardiodarone is contraindicated to use during pregnancy, because it passes through the placenta into the fetus, which can cause fetal damage and lead to the development of hypo- and hyperthyroidism, bradycardia and mental retardation in newborns.
Amiodarone is excreted in a significant amount in breast milk, as a result of which, if necessary, drug therapy during lactation should be discontinued.
The use of Cardiodarone in pregnant and breastfeeding women is possible only against the background of life-threatening rhythm disturbances in case of ineffectiveness of other antiarrhythmic therapy.
In patients under 18 years of age, Cardiodarone therapy is contraindicated due to the lack of data confirming its safety and effectiveness.
With impaired renal function
In the presence of impaired renal function, there is no need to adjust the dose of Cardiodarone, since less than 1% of the received dose of the drug is excreted by the kidneys.
For violations of liver function
In patients with hepatic impairment, drug therapy should be carried out with caution. During the period of treatment, it is necessary to periodically analyze transaminases and, if an increase in their activity by 2 or 3 times is detected, to reduce the dose or completely stop treatment with Cardiodarone.
Use in the elderly
Elderly patients should use Cardiodarone with caution because of the high risk of severe bradycardia. Patients of this age category should use amiodarone at the lowest loading and maintenance doses.
- class IA antiarrhythmics (hydroquinidine, quinidine, procainamide, disopyramide), class III (bretilium tosylate, dofetilide, ibutilide), sotalol; non-antiarrhythmics such as vincamine, bepridil, some antipsychotics, for example, benzamides (veraliprid, sultoprid, amisulpride, tiapride, sulpiride), phenothiazines (levomepromazine, chlorpromazine, thioridazine, cyamemazine, flufenazine), trifluoperidolofenazine), trifluroperidol pimozide, sertindole; macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin with i.v., spiramycin), cisapride, azoles, tricyclic antidepressants, antimalarial agents (chloroquine, quinine, lumefantrine, halofantrine, mefloquine), difemanil methyl sulfate; pentamidine (parenteral); fluoroquinolones (including moxifloxacin), astemizole, mizolastine, terfenadine: ventricular arrhythmias may occur,in particular arrhythmias of the pirouette type, as a result of this, these combinations are contraindicated;
- blockers of slow calcium channels (diltiazem, verapamil), β-blockers: the risk of bradycardia and suppression of AV conduction is aggravated; combined use is not recommended;
- stimulant laxatives: due to hypokalemia, the likelihood of ventricular arrhythmias, including pirouette-type arrhythmias, increases; combination therapy is not recommended; laxatives from other groups should be used with amiodarone.
When combining amiodarone with the following drugs, caution is required due to the possible development of the following reactions:
- indirect oral anticoagulants (including acenocoumarol, warfarin): the concentration increases and the effect of these drugs increases, the risk of bleeding increases as a result of inhibition of the CYP2C9 isoenzyme; it is required to conduct regular monitoring of prothrombin time and adjust the dose of anticoagulant during the period of combination therapy, as well as after discontinuation of amiodarone;
- procainamide: the threat of the development of undesirable reactions of procainamide is aggravated due to an increase in its plasma level, as well as the level of its metabolite N-acetyl-procainamide;
- diuretics that cause hypokalemia, systemic glucocorticosteroids, amphotericin B (i.v.), tetracosactide: the risk of ventricular arrhythmias increases, including pirouette-type arrhythmias;
- drugs metabolized with the participation of the isoenzyme CYP3A4 (tacrolimus, cyclosporine, lidocaine, sildenafil, fentanyl, triazolam, ergotamine, midazolam, dihydroergotamine, statins, including simvastatin): the level of these drugs increases and, as a result, their toxicity is aggravated / the risk of manifestation or increased pharmacodynamic effects;
- esmolol: violation of contractility, automatism and conduction is recorded (inhibition of compensatory reactions of the sympathetic nervous system); clinical control and ECG monitoring is required;
- digoxin and other cardiac glycosides: there is a violation of AV conduction or an increase in the serum level of digoxin in the blood as a result of a decrease in its excretion; serum digoxin should be monitored and, if necessary, reduce the dose or discontinue therapy; when combined with cardiac glycosides, the risk of developing bradycardia increases;
- phenytoin, phosphenytoin: the concentration of these drugs increases due to the suppression of the CYP2C9 isoenzyme, due to which the threat of neurological disorders is aggravated;
- acetylcholinesterase inhibitors (rivastigmine, donepezil, tacrine, galantamine, ambenonium chloride, neostigmine, pyridostigmine), guanfacine, pilocarpine, clonidine: the risk of severe bradycardia increases (cumulative effect);
- flecainide: its plasma concentration increases (due to inhibition of the CYP2D6 isoenzyme);
- orlistat: the content of amiodarone and its active metabolite in the blood plasma decreases;
- drugs for inhalation anesthesia: the risk of bradycardia (immune to the action of atropine), a decrease in blood pressure, a decrease in cardiac output, conduction disturbances, the development of acute respiratory distress syndrome, including fatal, the appearance of which is caused by high oxygen concentrations, increases;
- radioactive iodine: a violation of the absorption of radioactive iodine (due to the content of iodine in amiodarone) is possible, which can lead to a distortion of the results of a radioisotope medical study of the thyroid gland;
- inhibitors of HIV protease (inhibitors of the isoenzyme CYP3A4), grapefruit juice, cimetidine: the metabolic transformation of amiodarone slows down, its plasma level increases;
- rifampicin and St. John's wort preparations (powerful inducers of the isoenzyme CYP3A4): the concentration of amiodarone in plasma decreases;
- dextromethorphan: the content of this substance is increased;
- clopidogrel: the plasma concentration of this drug decreases.
Analogues of Cardiodarone are: Amiodarone, Cordarone, Amiodarone-Acri, Amiodarone Sandoz, Amiodarone-SZ, Amiodarone-OBL, Amiodarone Belupo, Amiocordin, Vero-Amiodarone.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store out of reach of children, protected from light and moisture (for tablets). The temperature range for storing the solution is 15–25 ° C, for tablets - no higher than 25 ° C.
The shelf life of the solution is 1 year, the tablets are 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Cardiodarone
On medical sites, patients very rarely leave reviews about Cardiodarone. In a few reviews it is noted that the drug used to treat arrhythmias shows a fairly good result, providing a decrease in heart rhythm disturbances. It is also indicated that the drug demonstrates antihypertensive and antianginal effects.
The disadvantages of Cardiodarone include the possible development of a large number of adverse reactions.
Price for Cardiodarone in pharmacies
There is no reliable information on the price of Cardiodarone, since the drug is currently not available in the pharmacy chain. The average price for an analogue of the drug, Kordaron (200 mg tablets), is 240 rubles. per package containing 30 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!