Table of contents:
- Listata Mini
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Listata Mini, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- With impaired renal function
- For violations of liver function
- Use in the elderly
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Listat Mini
- Price for Listata Mini in pharmacies
- Listata Mini: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Listata Mini - Instructions For Using The Drug For Weight Loss, Reviews
Listata Mini: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. In case of impaired renal function
- 12. For violations of liver function
- 13. Use in the elderly
- 14. Drug interactions
- 15. Analogs
- 16. Terms and conditions of storage
- 17. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 18. Reviews
- 19. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Listata Mini
ATX code: A08AB01
Active ingredient: orlistat (Orlistat)
Producer: LLC "Izvarino Pharma" (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2020-17-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 399 rubles.
Listata Mini is a preparation for weight loss.
Release form and composition
The drug is produced in the form of film-coated tablets: light blue with a pearlescent sheen, oval, biconvex, a dividing line is applied on one side, the letter "f" is engraved on the other (10 pcs. In blisters, in cardboard pack of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 9 packs and instructions for use Listata Mini).
1 tablet contains:
- active substance: orlistat - 60 mg;
- auxiliary components: copovidone, crospovidone, acacia gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, ludiflash (povidone, crospovidone, polyvinyl acetate, mannitol);
- composition of the film shell: opadry II blue (85F30720) (macrogol 3350, polyvinyl alcohol, indigo carmine, titanium dioxide, aluminum quinoline yellow varnish, talc), silver opadry (63F97546) (macrogol 3350, polysorbate-80, polyvinyl alcohol, mother-of-pearl).
Listata Mini is a preparation for weight loss. Its active ingredient is orlistat, which is a strong, specific and reversible long-acting gastrointestinal lipase inhibitor. A feature of the drug is that its therapeutic effect is achieved exclusively in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine, without the absorption of orlistat into the systemic circulation. The substance begins to act as a result of the formation of a covalent bond with the active serine site of gastric and pancreatic lipases, which leads to inactivation of the enzyme. Gastrointestinal lipases lose their ability to break down food fats in the form of triglycerides, absorbed free fatty acids and monoglycerides. Since undigested triglycerides cannot be absorbed, fewer calories are supplied to the body, which helps to reduce body weight.24–48 hours after oral administration of orlistat in a dose of 60 mg 3 times a day, a significant increase in fat content in feces is observed.
In addition to reducing body weight and reducing waist circumference, Listata Mini's beneficial effects include lowering the concentration of total cholesterol, as well as low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
After discontinuation of orlistat, the original fecal fat level is usually restored within 48–72 hours.
After taking Listata Mini, the absorption of orlistat into the systemic circulation is minimal.
Orlistat is metabolized mainly in the intestinal wall. As a result of biotransformation, the following pharmacologically inactive metabolites are formed: M1 (tetravalent hydrolyzed lactone ring) and M3 (M1 with a cleaved N-formylleucine residue). They have an open beta-lactone ring, so the ability to inhibit lipase in M1 is 1000 times, and in M3 it is 2500 times weaker than that of orlistat.
Excreted through the intestines approximately 97% (including in unchanged form - 83%), through the kidneys - less than 2% of the dose taken. Orlistat is completely excreted from the body within 3–5 days. Excretion is similar in patients with both obesity and normal body weight.
Indications for use
Application Listaty Mini shown only on a background of simultaneous compliance moderate calorie diet (daily caloric intake in the form of fat must not exceed 30%) adult patients with a BMI (body mass index) over 28 kg / m 2 to reduce the excess body weight.
- chronic malabsorption syndrome;
- concomitant therapy with indirect oral anticoagulants (including warfarin), cyclosporin and / or sitagliptin;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- age up to 18 years;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Listata Mini, instructions for use: method and dosage
Listata Mini tablets are taken orally just before breakfast, lunch and dinner, or during each main meal (but no later than 1 hour after a meal).
If the food does not contain fat or is skipped, then you do not need to take the pill.
Recommended dosage: 1 pc. (With 60 mg) 3 times a day. The duration of the course of treatment is no more than 180 days.
The maximum daily dose of orlistat is 180 mg.
Before starting treatment, the patient should switch to a moderately high-calorie diet, the daily fat content of which does not exceed 30%, and observe the exercise regimen. If, after using the drug for 84 days, the desired clinical effect is absent, that is, the body weight has decreased by less than 5% of the initial, it is necessary to stop taking Listata Mini and consult a doctor to decide whether it is advisable to continue therapy.
In hepatic and / or renal insufficiency and for patients aged 65 years and older, dose adjustment is not required.
- on the part of the immune system: the frequency has not been established (the available data do not allow us to establish the frequency of development of adverse reactions) - bronchospasm, itching, rash, urticaria, angioedema, anaphylaxis;
- mental disorders: often (≥ 1/100, <1/10) - anxiety;
- from the gastrointestinal tract: very often (≥ 1/10) - flatulence, urge to defecate, gas with some discharge, oily discharge from the rectum, steatorrhea; often - loose stools, fecal incontinence, abdominal pain, increased frequency of bowel movements; frequency not established - pancreatitis, diverticulitis, mild rectal bleeding;
- from the liver and biliary tract: the frequency has not been established - hepatitis, increased activity of alkaline phosphatase and / or liver transaminases, cholelithiasis;
- from the urinary system: the frequency has not been established - hyperoxalaturia, oxalate nephropathy (including with the development of renal failure);
- on the part of the skin and subcutaneous tissues: frequency is not established - bullous rash;
- on the part of the blood and lymphatic system: the frequency has not been established - a decrease in prothrombin and an increase in INR (international normalized ratio) when combining orlistat with indirect anticoagulants.
Symptoms of an overdose of orlistat have not been established. The development of undesirable phenomena typical for taking therapeutic doses of the drug Listata Mini is possible.
It is necessary to consult a doctor and monitor the patient's condition for 24 hours if the overdose is significant. Systemic effects are reversible.
A body weight loss program includes the following three essential components: drug intake, diet and exercise. Patients should be informed about the need to strictly adhere to the recommendations of the diet prescribed by the doctor. Meals during the treatment period should be moderately hypocaloric with a high content of fruits and vegetables. The daily fat intake should not exceed 30% of the total diet, and should be distributed between the three main meals. It is recommended to start the dietary program and exercise before starting therapy with Listata Mini and continue after its cancellation.
It should be borne in mind that a low fat content in food reduces the likelihood of side effects from the gastrointestinal tract.
The appearance of mental disorders in the form of anxiety may be associated with the constant expectation of undesirable phenomena from the gastrointestinal tract or against their background.
It should be borne in mind that the risk of developing oxalate nephropathy increases with chronic renal failure and / or dehydration.
Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus are advised to pay attention to a possible improvement in carbohydrate metabolism. They should be careful and, if necessary, adjust the dose of hypoglycemic agents.
The action of orlistat, along with a decrease in body weight, may help to improve blood pressure and lower cholesterol concentration. Therefore, while taking Listata Mini with antihypertensive or lipid-lowering drugs, if necessary, their dose should be adjusted.
When combining the drug with oral contraceptives in case of diarrhea, it is recommended to use additional barrier methods of contraception.
If you have rectal bleeding or symptoms of liver dysfunction (including fever, weakness, fatigue, jaundice, dark urine), you should consult your doctor.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
The use of Listata Mini for weight loss does not adversely affect the ability of patients to drive vehicles or complex mechanisms.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
The use of Listata Mini for weight loss during pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated.
It is contraindicated to use Listat Mini to reduce excess body weight under the age of 18 years due to the lack of information on the safety and efficacy of orlistat in children and adolescents.
With impaired renal function
The use of Listata Mini in patients with kidney disease may contribute to the development of hyperoxaluria and nephropathy. Therefore, treatment with the drug in this category of patients should be started only on the recommendation of a doctor.
No dose adjustment is required in renal failure.
For violations of liver function
In hepatic impairment, dose adjustment is not required.
Use in the elderly
No dose adjustment is required for patients aged 65 and over.
- cyclosporine: the concentration of cyclosporine in the blood plasma may decrease, which can lead to a decrease in its immunosuppressive efficacy;
- amiodarone: there is a decrease in its level in blood plasma. It is not recommended for patients taking amiodarone to start orlistat therapy without consulting a doctor;
- oral forms of anticoagulants (including warfarin): there is a risk of changes in hemostatic parameters against the background of a decrease in the concentration of prothrombin and an increase in INR;
- lamotrigine and other antiepileptic drugs: seizures may occur in patients on antiepileptic therapy;
- beta-carotene, vitamins A, D, E, K: the absorption of these fat-soluble vitamins may deteriorate, therefore they should be taken only 2 hours after taking Listata Mini or before bedtime;
- oral contraceptives: there is a risk of reduced effectiveness of oral contraceptives, especially in cases where obesity treatment is accompanied by the development of severe diarrhea. To avoid unplanned conception, in case of diarrhea, it is recommended to be careful and use additional barrier methods of contraception;
- levothyroxine sodium: the absorption of levothyroxine sodium and / or inorganic iodine decreases, the risk of developing hypothyroidism and / or a decrease in its control increases;
- phenytoin, phentermine, amitriptyline, atorvastatin, fibrates, fluoxetine, biguanides, digoxin, losartan, pravastatin, sibutramine, nifedipine GITS (gastrointestinal system), nifedipine with slow release, ethanol not identified with drugs;
- antiretroviral drugs for the treatment of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), antidepressants, lithium and antipsychotics: in previously compensated patients, a possible decrease in the absorption and effectiveness of each of these drugs should be taken into account at the beginning of therapy with orlistat. Before prescribing Listata Mini to patients on antiretroviral therapy, a careful assessment of the ratio of the expected benefit and potential risk is required.
The analogs of Listata Mini are Listata, Orlistat, Orlistat Mini, Orlistat Canon, Xsenalten, Ksenalten Slim, Xsenalten Light, Alli, Xenical, Orliksen 60, Orliksen 120, Orlimax, Orsoten Slim, Orsoten, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C in a dark place.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Listat Mini
Reviews about Listat Mini are mostly positive. Many patients take the drug for several months to correct body weight with a slight increase. They indicate the efficacy and good tolerance of the drug if the recommendations for its use are followed.
Price for Listata Mini in pharmacies
The price of Listata Mini for a package containing 90 tablets can be 1093-1285 rubles, 80 tablets - 1589-1685 rubles, 60 tablets - 700-1055 rubles, 40 tablets - 1072-1149 rubles, 30 tablets - 469 –885 rubles, 20 tablets - 578–639 rubles.
Listata Mini: prices in online pharmacies
Listata Mini 60 mg film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Listata mini pills p.p. 60mg 20pcs
Listata Mini 60 mg film-coated tablets 60 pcs.
Listata Mini 60 mg film-coated tablets 90 pcs.
Listata mini pills p.p. 60mg 40pcs
Listata Mini 60 mg film-coated tablets 40 pcs.
Listata mini pills p.p. 60mg 80pcs
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!