Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Oralsept: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Oralsept - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Terms and conditions of storage
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 239 rub.
Oralsept is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that has an anti-inflammatory and local analgesic effect, has an antiseptic (against a wide range of microorganisms) and antifungal effect.
Link to the manufacturer's website - oralsept.ru
Release form and composition
The dosage form of Oralsept is a dosed, transparent, yellow-green solution with a peppermint aroma for topical application. 30 ml (176 doses) in a plastic white opaque container with a dispenser and a folding tip. Each container, along with instructions for use, is placed in a cardboard box.
Composition for one dose of the drug:
- Active ingredient: benzydamine hydrochloride - 0.255 mg;
- Excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate - 0.17 mg; ethanol 96% - 17.00 mg; glycerin (glycerol) - 8.50 mg; peppermint flavor 27198/14 - 0.17 mg; sodium saccharinate - 0.0408 mg; polysorbate-60 - 0.0085 mg; sodium bicarbonate - 0.0034 mg; dye quinoline yellow 70 (E 104) - 0.0034 mg; dye indigotine 85% (E 132) - 0.00017 mg; purified water up to 170 μl.
Indications for use
Symptomatic therapy of pain syndrome of inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and ENT organs (of various etiology):
- Pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis;
- Gingivitis, glossitis, periodontal disease, stomatitis (including after radiation and chemotherapy);
- Calculous inflammation of the salivary glands;
- Condition after treatment or tooth extraction;
- Condition after surgery and trauma (tonsillectomy, jaw fractures);
- Oral mucosa candidiasis (as part of combination therapy).
For infectious and inflammatory diseases requiring systemic treatment, the drug Oralsept is used as part of a combination therapy.
- Hypersensitivity to benzydamine or other components of the drug;
- Children under 3 years old.
Oralsept is taken with caution in case of hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as bronchial asthma (including history).
There are insufficient data from animal studies of the use of benzydamine during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding). Adequate and strictly controlled studies in pregnant women have not been conducted, in addition, it is not known whether benzydamine passes into breast milk. Therefore, the potential risk to humans cannot be determined.
During pregnancy and during breastfeeding, the drug is used only after consultation with the attending physician, if the intended benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus and child.
Method of administration and dosage
Spray Oralsept is applied topically. One spray dose corresponds to one press (one inhalation) and is equivalent to 0.17 ml of solution.
Depending on the age, it is recommended:
- Children 3-6 years old - 1 dose per 4 kg of body weight (maximum - 4 doses) 2-6 times a day;
- Children 6-12 years old - 4 doses 2-6 times a day;
- Adults and children over 12 years old - 4-8 doses 2-6 times a day.
The course of treatment depending on the disease:
- Inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx - from 4 to 15 days;
- Odonto-dental pathology - from 6 to 25 days;
- After surgical interventions and injuries (tonsillectomy, jaw fractures) - from 4 to 7 days.
When using the drug for a long time, a doctor's consultation is necessary.
Directions for use of dispenser container with folding tip:
- Hold the bottle vertically, lift the cap tip at an angle of 90 ° to the bottle;
- Insert the nozzle into the oral cavity and press the cap several times, according to the recommended dose. The period between two clicks must be at least 5 seconds;
- Return the nozzle to its original position.
Be sure to press the sprayer into the air several times before the first use.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Before starting therapy, you should consult your doctor.
- Local reactions: dry mouth, feeling of numbness, burning sensation in the mouth;
- Allergic reactions: hypersensitivity reactions, including skin rash, pruritus, urticaria, photosensitivity, angioedema, anaphylactic reactions;
- Others: laryngospasm.
If any of the side effects indicated in the instructions are aggravated, or if you notice other side effects not listed in the instructions, inform your doctor.
No cases of overdose with Oralsept have been reported. However, it is known that when accidentally ingested in a high dose (hundreds of times higher than the therapeutic dose), especially in children, benzydamine can cause agitation, convulsions, tremors, increased sweating, ataxia and vomiting. Such an acute overdose requires immediate gastric lavage, restoration of water and electrolyte balance, symptomatic treatment, and adequate hydration.
In case of an overdose, rinse your mouth with a sufficient amount of water, and if any adverse reactions occur, consult your doctor.
When using the drug Oralsept, the development of hypersensitivity reactions is possible. In this case, it is recommended to stop treatment and consult a doctor to prescribe appropriate therapy.
In the case of ulcerative lesions of the mucous membrane of the oropharynx, the patient should consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than three days.
The use of the spray is not recommended in patients with hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The drug must be used with caution in patients with bronchial asthma, since in this case, bronchospasm may develop.
Avoid contact with the spray in the eyes, if this happens, the eyes should be rinsed with plenty of water.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive a car, perform potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Interaction with other drugs has not been studied. Pharmaceutical incompatibility of Oralsept with other drugs has not been established.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 4 years.
Oralsept: prices in online pharmacies
Oralsept 0.255 mg / dose spray for topical application, dosed 176 doses of 30 ml 1 pc.
Oralsept spray 0.255 mg / dose 30ml
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!