Table of contents:
- How to remove the belly with a hoop
- How a hoop helps remove the belly
- How to remove the belly with a hoop? Types of hoops and their advantages
- How to twist the hoop
- How to remove the belly with a hoop: exercises
Video: How To Remove The Belly With A Hoop
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
How to remove the belly with a hoop
Many women who dream of a slim waist have a hoop in their arsenal.
However, not everyone succeeds in removing the belly with a hoop: either because they use it too rarely, or because they do the exercises incorrectly.
But in fact, is it possible to remove the belly with a hoop? It turns out, yes, and very effective. The main thing is to use it correctly, without deviating from the instructions.
How a hoop helps remove the belly
How to remove the belly with a hoop? Here it is important to understand what exactly will happen during the exercise with the hoop. When the hoop rotates, the muscles of the abdomen, thighs, back, buttocks and calves are involved. The abdominal muscles, namely, the rectus and oblique muscles, work especially as much as possible when the hoop rotates. Therefore, you can not only remove the belly with a hoop, but also simulate a beautiful and thin waist.
In simple terms, the hoop not only burns excess calories, but also improves blood circulation in the abdomen. This, in turn, contributes to the successful removal of fluid from the problem area, enhances metabolic processes, which not only effectively removes excess weight, but also solves the problem with cellulite in the waist area.
How to remove the belly with a hoop? Types of hoops and their advantages
- Massage hoop Dynamic Health Hoop S. It is quite easy to remove the abdomen with the help of this hoop, as well as strengthen the muscles of the thighs, abdomen, back, buttocks. It also promotes efficient blood circulation, making the figure graceful and beautiful;
- Magis Hoop Torneo massage ball hoop. During rotation, massage balls have a beneficial effect on muscles and take part in their activation. In addition, an electronic screen is attached to the hoop, which allows you to monitor your workout, showing your heart rate, weight, blood pressure and calories burned. This hoop is not recommended to be twisted on a naked body, as bruises may remain from the massage balls;
- New Body Healt Hoop. This hoop helps to train breathing and monitor the work of the cardiovascular system, improves intestinal motility. And yet, the main goal of this hoop is to reduce weight;
- Regular iron hoop. Such a hoop is the most common, and many use it with success. However, it has a significant drawback: at low temperatures, the iron becomes cold, which is not very pleasant for the body;
- Weighted hoop. Great hoop, belly and waist killer. However, due to its large weight - about 2 kg - it is not recommended for beginners;
- Collapsible hoop made up of individual parts. Very convenient for storage, as it takes up very little space when folded.
Asking whether it is possible to remove the belly with a hoop, one should also note its other positive aspects:
- Vestibular apparatus training;
- Cardiovascular training;
- Respiratory system training.
How to twist the hoop
In order to understand how to remove the belly with a hoop, you need to understand that this can only be achieved if you conduct regular daily training.
You should start training from 10-15 minutes, gradually increasing the training time to 30-45 minutes. In addition, the hoop helps to remove the belly only if it is twisted during classes, and not caught falling. It is important to learn how to turn the hoop correctly.
Experts recommend that you first purchase a lightweight plastic hoop, with which it will be much easier to master the correct technique. After you master the technique, you can purchase a special tool to understand how to remove the belly with a hoop. The optimal hoop should weigh 0.8-1 kg and have massage balls.
It should also be said that when starting to work with a heavy hoop on which there are massage balls, at first you should not twist it on a naked body. Otherwise, the hoop will not only not help you get rid of the belly, but it will also create huge bruises on the body. Therefore, it is better to tie yourself with a towel or purchase a special rubber wide belt.
How to remove the belly with a hoop: exercises
According to the studies, how to remove the belly with a hoop, three types of rotations have proven themselves most effectively, which are recommended to be used in combination, then the impact on the problem area will be diverse and multifaceted.
Exercise "Yogic rotation". Place your feet together to maximize the use of your abdominal muscles while rotating. Put your hands behind your head and start twisting the hoop with smooth movements. In each direction, you need to perform 88 rotations. 88 is the sacred number of yoga, symbolizing infinity and 8 degrees of yoga mastery. Making rotations, it is necessary to hold the breath while exhaling, while trying to draw in the stomach as much as possible. Masters advise to perform daily 7 visits in each direction.
- Exercise, how to remove the belly with a hoop, "Rotation of the planets." This exercise involves a lot of stress and helps to quickly remove the belly with a hoop. Take the starting position - your legs are somewhat narrower than shoulder-width apart, put your hands behind your head. Spin the hoop to the right and, after a few spins, also slowly turn to the right. It is necessary during the exercise to make 10 revolutions around its axis. After this, the exercise should be repeated in the other direction.
- Static rotation of the hoop. Static rotation of the hoop implies rotation when the legs are closed together and do not move. This exercise is quite difficult, but very effective, since the load in this case goes directly to the abdomen and sides. Starting position - legs are brought together, hands behind the head. It is necessary to rotate the hoop for 5 minutes in one direction and 5 minutes in the other.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.