Table of contents:
- How to remove a beer belly
- How to remove a beer belly for a man
- How to remove a beer belly for a man at home
Video: How To Remove A Beer Belly
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
How to remove a beer belly
Very often a solid male belly is called "beer belly". Many men have a loose waist and unkempt belly. A large belly not only does not paint a man, but also is the cause of many diseases. And getting rid of it is much more difficult than increasing it. How to remove a beer belly? Is beer drinking the reason for its growth?
How to remove a beer belly for a man
"Beer belly" is a popular term, in fact, such a concept does not exist in medicine. Just as there is no "meat" or "vodka" belly. However, this is very often called the belly, which was formed as a result of drinking beer and high-calorie foods. The drink itself cannot lead to the formation of a large belly, but is an indirect cause. Beer increases appetite, and snacks that are consumed with it are high in calories.
A person who drinks a lot of beer has a distended stomach over time. The walls of the stomach are elastic and gradually adapt to the fact that more fluid and food enters it. And if a person has a large stomach, then he can eat much more. In addition, if the stomach is half full, the person feels hungry. Simultaneously with the stretching of the stomach, the amount of fatty tissue increases, and the subcutaneous fat layer grows.
The main causes of the "beer belly":
- Improper diet or overeating;
- Lack of physical activity or a sedentary lifestyle. Lack of physical activity together with overeating very quickly leads to a significant increase in body weight. In addition, in men, fat mainly accumulates in the abdomen;
- With age, the body's metabolism slows down, so fat deposits are formed much faster;
- In adulthood, testosterone levels decrease in men, which controls fat storage. In turn, this leads to metabolic disorders, and excess weight reduces testosterone. This vicious circle does not allow a man to lose weight.
How to remove a beer belly? You can seek help from surgeons. There are many surgical methods, for example, liposuction (suction of excess fat), abdominoplasty (strengthening the anterior abdominal wall), dermolipectonia (excision of skin and fat folds). After the operation, of course, the fat will disappear, but stretch marks on the abdomen and excess skin will remain.
Often the solution to the problem of how to remove a beer belly is long-term compression. By tightening the abdomen into a corset or bandage, the abdominal volume gradually decreases. Then surgery can be avoided.
How to remove a beer belly for a man at home
If the operative methods of dealing with a big belly cause fear, you can get rid of it on your own. Where to start in this case? First of all, with the normalization of the diet. To begin with, you should give up the use of confectionery, bread made from wheat flour, smoked products, sausages, and also all kinds of fast food.
Instead, eat more fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and cereals. These foods are high in fiber, which is important for digestion. You should also completely stop drinking beer, or at least limit its amount.
In addition, in deciding how to remove a man's beer belly at home, the diet plays an important role. Messy meals and constant snacking will not help you achieve effective results.
Basic dietary rules to help you lose weight:
- Take food at least 5 times a day, in small portions, at regular intervals;
- The last meal should be no later than 4-5 hours before bedtime, in extreme cases, you can eat an apple or drink a glass of kefir;
- During the day, drink at least two liters of water, you can drink a glass of water half an hour before meals;
- You need to get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger, then over time the stomach will decrease in size, and the feeling of satiety will come faster.
Diet changes need to be made gradually so that the body adapts to them. It should be remembered, however, that weight loss occurs only when fewer calories are supplied than are expended. Therefore, it is so important to combine a balanced diet with a complex of physical exercises.
If you are thinking about the problem of how to remove a beer belly, various ab exercises will help you solve it. You can start pumping the press from any convenient position. Tilts and turns of the body to the sides also act well on the lateral muscles of the abdomen. At first, it is enough to do the exercises for no more than twenty minutes, gradually increasing the training time. In the future, you can add exercises with dumbbells, squats with a barbell, push-ups and pull-ups. But outdoor activities are especially useful - running, cycling.
Having a large belly and being overweight is a dangerous combination for men over 40. It is imperative to get rid of this problem by all available means: proper nutrition, exercise or surgery. Otherwise, the development of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure is possible.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.