Table of contents:
- Slimming cocktails
- Ready-made slimming cocktails
- Slimming cocktail recipes
- Slimming cocktails reviews
- Slimming green cocktail
- Cocktail "Lose Weight"
Video: Slimming Cocktails - Popular Recipes, Benefits And Reviews
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:01
Who among us does not dream of a beautiful and slender figure? And who has not tried to lose weight at least once in their life? Everything was used: various diets - fashionable and not so, medicines, herbal infusions, physical exercises to exhaustion.
Everyone knows that losing weight without regular physical activity is almost impossible. But, on the other hand, the process of losing extra pounds when visiting the gym can be intensified if, in addition to training, one or more meals are replaced with low-calorie, but at the same time, healthy foods, such as special slimming cocktails.
We all understand perfectly well that the various delicious dishes that we eat significantly exceed the caloric requirements of our body. Therefore, in order to lose weight, you need to reduce the calorie content of your diet, but so as not to experience a painful feeling of hunger. Slimming cocktails solve this problem. You can buy them in the store, or you can cook them yourself, which, of course, is preferable.
The effectiveness of such cocktails is quite high. And not without reason among them there are even those who are called the “Lose Weight” cocktail.
Ready-made slimming cocktails
Most of the cocktails sold in stores and pharmacies are made with soy protein. Sometimes they are made on an egg or milk basis. They also include: cellulose, which swells when dissolved, lactic acid bacteria, fiber, pectin, fruit extracts. All of these substances are used to simulate good nutrition.
When taking slimming cocktails, harmful substances and toxins are removed from the body. They are usually consumed instead of breakfast or lunch. The rest of the time, the diet is normal, but the calorie content of the dishes should be reduced.
Using ready-made mixtures of cocktails for weight loss, carefully read the instructions. 100 g of the mixture should not contain more than 10 g of fat, and carbohydrates should not be more than one and a half gram for each gram of protein.
Slimming cocktail recipes
For making slimming cocktails at home, you can use various fruits, natural yogurt, kefir, carrots, tomatoes and ice. Ice is used so that the body expends more energy to digest the nutrients it receives, using it to heat the digested food.
The products crushed in a blender are poured with kefir, tea, water and ice is added. The drink is aromatic, refreshing and reduces appetite. It is not recommended to prepare cocktails for future use. This kind of cocktail is often referred to as a smoothie.
We offer you the most popular recipes for slimming cocktails:
- Carrot-tomato smoothie. To prepare it, grind one tomato and one medium-sized carrot in a blender. The resulting vegetable mixture is diluted with skim milk or kefir to the desired thickness. If you add a little red pepper or ginger, then the drink will acquire an excellent exquisite taste. It contains a lot of vitamin A and lycopene, so it has a fat burning effect.
- Kiwi watermelon smoothie. No one will argue about the benefits of watermelons and kiwi, which are rich in many beneficial substances. Remove the rind from the kiwi, add the watermelon pulp, lemon wedge, mix in a blender and add ice. This cocktail for weight loss according to reviews on hot summer days will not only help to reduce body fat in the sides and waist, but also perfectly quench your thirst.
- Apple and celery fresh. Celery helps remove excess fluid from the body and breaks down fats. Together with an apple, it will give you a feeling of fullness for at least 2-4 hours.
- Avocado-raspberry cocktail. For breakfast, you can make a great cocktail by mixing avocado, raspberry, oatmeal flakes and green tea in a blender.
- Milk tea. Differs in an unusual and pleasant taste. To prepare it, one teaspoon of black tea should be brewed with 0.5 liters of boiling milk. Let it brew. Optionally, add one or two teaspoons of honey to the drink. Milk tea can be drunk both hot and cold.
As you can see, there are many recipes for slimming cocktails. In addition, women themselves are great inventors in the preparation of various drinks. But the main rule is not to overdo it.
Slimming cocktails reviews
Like any other food item, cocktails have their pros and cons. Their positive qualities include low calorie content, a full replacement for one or two meals, saturation with useful elements. They are practically harmless to our body. The only exceptions are cases of the development of allergic reactions with individual intolerance to any products.
When taking cocktails for weight loss, stool loosening sometimes occurs. With their further use, this side effect usually goes away. If the problem with bowel movement persists, then the products included in the shake should be reviewed and replaced with others.
Remember not to use a lot of sugar in your slimming cocktails. this will backfire. Too much protein in the diet can also be harmful. An adult needs 45-60 grams of protein per day, so when using protein shakes, reduce the protein content in your regular diet.
Slimming green cocktail
Using a large amount of greens, we not only cleanse the body of toxins, but also enrich it with oxygen.
A green slimming cocktail is a wonderful tool that helps not only to lose weight, but also enrich your body with vitamins and minerals. In addition, the fiber contained in the leaves of greens has the ability to swell, give the effect of satiety and remove toxins and toxins from the body.
We know that the darker the leaves of greenery, the more chlorophyll they contain, which contains magnesium. It accelerates nitrogen metabolism and increases the saturation of all body cells with oxygen.
Using a green shake for weight loss in the morning, you can get rid of 2-3 extra pounds in a week.
The beneficial substances in greens crushed in a blender are absorbed faster due to the destruction of the cell membrane.
To make a green cocktail, you should take 60% by weight of any fruit and 40% greens (lettuce, parsley, dill, celery, mint, spinach, etc.) and grind thoroughly in a blender. Then dilute the resulting mixture with mineral water or tea to the desired consistency.
Cocktail "Lose Weight"
There are several types of “Lose Weight” cocktails, which will not only help get rid of excess weight, but also make the skin elastic and beautiful. The easiest way is to prepare the “Lose Weight” cocktail with mineral water.
To prepare it you need 1 sprig of mint, 1 cucumber, 1 lemon, 1 tsp. ginger. Grind all ingredients thoroughly in a blender and add eight glasses of mineral water to the resulting mixture. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
Cocktail "Lose Weight" drink one glass twice a day. Taking it contributes not only to weight loss, but also to eliminate edema, and improve metabolism.
Drink cocktails and lose weight for health!
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.