Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for the use of Rumalaya: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Rumalaya
- Price for Rumalaya in pharmacies
- Rumalaya: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Rumalaya - Instructions For The Use Of Tablets, Reviews, Price, Analogues
Rumalaya: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Drug interactions
- 10. Analogs
- 11. Terms and conditions of storage
- 12. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 13. Reviews
- 14. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Rumalaya
ATX code: M09AX
Active ingredient: herbal ingredients
Manufacturer: Himalaya Drug (India)
Description and photo update: 2018-27-07
Prices in pharmacies: from 229 rubles.
Rumalaya is a herbal anti-inflammatory drug.
Release form and composition
Rumalaya dosage form - tablets: round, biconvex, have a greenish-brown color and lighter and darker blotches (60 tablets in a polyethylene bottle, 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
Composition of 1 tablet:
- active substances: powders (mahayograj guggul - 324 mg, shankha bhasma - 130 mg, mummy - 32 mg, abelmos musk seeds - 20 mg, svarnamakshik bhasma - 10 mg), liquid aqueous extract from a mixture of plant materials (maharasnadi quat - 130 mg, madder of cordifolia roots - 38 mg, moringa of winged leaves and seeds - 32 mg, tribulus of creeping fruits - 32 mg, tinospora cordifolia stems - 20 mg), steamed extracts of stems of tinospora cordifolia, leaves of Chinese banana, whole plant of holy basil and eclipta white, roots of hypnotic growth, rhizomes of medicinal ginger, roots of a mixture of dashamula;
- auxiliary components: microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium carmellose, magnesium stearate.
Rumalaya has anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effects, improves microcirculation and normalizes metabolic processes in muscle and joint tissues. The drug helps relieve spasms and pain, improves joint mobility.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Rumalaya is indicated for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- age up to 18 years;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- increased sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Instructions for the use of Rumalaya: method and dosage
Rumalaya tablets are taken orally, after meals.
Recommended dosage: 2 tablets 3 times a day. Duration of admission is 1 month. Repeated courses of taking the drug are possible according to the doctor's prescription.
In case of dyspeptic symptoms, it is recommended to reduce the dose to 1 tablet 3 times a day.
When using the drug, allergic reactions (urticaria, itching), dyspeptic symptoms (nausea, bitter taste in the mouth, diarrhea), a transient increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases are possible.
In case of aggravation of these undesirable effects or when others appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
There is no information on Rumalaya overdose cases.
In case of an overdose, symptomatic treatment is indicated.
In case of accidentally missing one or more doses of tablets, then the drug is taken in the usual dose.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
There is no data on the effect of the drug on the ability to drive vehicles and other complex mechanisms that require the speed of psychomotor reactions.
It is allowed to use Rumalaya tablets as part of combination therapy with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
There is no information about the analogues of Rumalaya.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place between 10 and 30 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Rumalaya
Reviews about Rumalaya on the network are mostly positive, patients note relief from the systematic use of the drug; in addition, among the advantages indicate its natural composition and the absence of side effects. However, some report that the drug did not help them.
Price for Rumalaya in pharmacies
There is no reliable information about the price of Rumalaya on the network.
Rumalaya: prices in online pharmacies
Rumalaya tablets 60 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!