Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Neosmectin: prices in online pharmacies
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Analogs
- 9. Terms and conditions of storage
- 10. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 28 rubles.
Neosmectin is an adsorbent drug of natural origin.
Release form and composition
An adsorbent is produced in the form of a powder for preparing a suspension for oral administration: a powdery mass, color from yellowish-grayish-white to grayish-brownish-yellow, smell of vanilla / orange / lemon / raspberry; prepared suspension from yellowish-grayish-white to grayish-brownish-yellow color with vanilla / orange-vanilla / lemon-vanilla / raspberry-vanilla smell (3.76 g each of powder containing 3 g of active substance in heat-sealable sachets made of combined material; 1, 3, 5,10, 20, 30 sachets in a cardboard box or plastic bag).
1 sachet vanilla / orange / lemon / raspberry powder contains:
- Active ingredient: dioctahedral smectite - 3 g;
- Auxiliary components: dextrose (glucose) monohydrate, sodium saccharin (sodium saccharinate), vanillin / vanillin + orange flavor / vanillin + lemon flavor / vanillin + raspberry flavor.
Indications for use
- Diarrhea due to a violation of the diet, changes in the quality of food, as well as medicinal and allergic origin;
- Infectious diarrhea (as part of complex therapy);
- Heartburn, feeling of heaviness and discomfort in the abdomen, bloating (for the treatment of symptoms associated with bowel and stomach diseases).
- Intestinal obstruction;
- Hypersensitivity to components.
With caution, Neosmectin is taken in diabetes mellitus due to the presence of dextrose in the preparation.
Method of administration and dosage
The suspension is taken orally.
Recommended doses of adsorbent per day depending on age:
- Children under 1 year old - 1 sachet;
- Children 1-2 years old - 2 sachets;
- Children 2-12 years old - 2-3 sachets;
- Adults and children over 12 years old - 3 sachets.
The daily dose is divided into 3-4 doses.
The powder is gradually poured into the liquid and stirred evenly. It is recommended to dissolve the dose for children over 12 years of age and adults in 100 ml of water, for children under 12 years of age - in 50 ml of liquid.
- Constipation (constipation) (bowel function, as a rule, is restored with a decrease in the dose of the drug);
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
For small children, the contents of the sachet should be dissolved in a baby bottle (50 ml), after which the suspension should be given to the child several times throughout the day, or mixed with any semi-liquid products: cereals, mashed potatoes, compote, baby food.
When a single dose of the drug is less than 1 sachet, the prepared but unused suspension is placed in a closed container and stored in the refrigerator for no longer than 16 hours at a temperature of 2-8 ° C. It is recommended to shake the suspension thoroughly before each use.
It is required to observe an interval of 1-2 hours between taking Neosmectin and other medications.
Patients with diabetes should take into account the content of Neosmectin in 1 sachet - 0.06 XE (bread units), which with a daily dose for adults in 3 sachets will be 0.19 XE.
Neosmectin reduces the degree and rate of absorption of drugs / drugs taken simultaneously with it.
Analogues of Neosmectin are: Diosmectite, Benta, Diosorb, Smecta, dioctahedral Smectite, Enterofuril, Nifuroxazide, Loperamide.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 4 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Neosmectin: prices in online pharmacies
Neosmectin 3 g powder for oral suspension with vanilla flavor or aroma 3.76 g 3 pcs.
Neosmectin 3 g powder for suspension for oral administration with orange flavor 3.76 g 10 pcs.
Neosmectin 3 g powder for oral suspension with vanilla flavor or aroma 3.76 g 10 pcs.
Neosmectin 3 g powder for oral suspension Raspberry 3.76 g 10 pcs.
Neosmectin powder for prig suspension for internal approx. vanilla 3g 10 pcs.
Neosmectin 3 g powder for oral suspension with vanilla flavor or aroma 3.76 g 30 pcs.
Neosmectin powder for prig suspension for internal approx. vanilla 3g 30 pcs.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!