Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Neuromet, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- With impaired renal function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Neuromet
- Price for Neuromet in pharmacies
Video: Neuromet - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews, Capsule Analogues
Neuromet: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. In case of impaired renal function
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Neiromet
ATX code: N06BX13
Active ingredient: idebenone (Idebenone)
Manufacturer: JSC "Veropharm" (Russia)
Description and photo update: 09.10.2019
Neuromet is a nootropic drug that has antidepressant, antiasthenic and psychostimulating effects.
Release form and composition
The drug is produced in the form of capsules: hard gelatin, dosage 30 mg - size No. 1, yellow capsule body and cap; dosage 45 mg - size # 0, the capsule body is yellow and the cap is brown; contents of capsules - granules / powder of yellow-orange or yellow color with white and orange splashes (10 pcs. in blisters, in a cardboard box 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 packs; 30 pcs. in polymer bottles or glass cans of dark color, in a cardboard box 1 bottle or can. Each box also contains instructions for the use of Neuromet).
1 capsule contains:
- active substance: idebenone - 30 mg or 45 mg;
- auxiliary components: milk sugar (lactose), potato starch, povidone (polyvinylpyrrolidone), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, crospovidone (Polyplasdone X El-10);
- capsule shell: gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), sunset yellow dye (E110), quinoline yellow dye (E104); additionally, for a dosage of 45 mg, dyes - iron oxide red (E172), azorubin (E122), iron oxide black (E172).
Neuromet is a nootropic drug with antidepressant, antiasthenic and psychostimulating efficacy. The mechanism of action of the drug is due to the ability of its active substance, idebenone, to potentiate the synthesis of glucose and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This leads to the activation of metabolic processes in the brain, improved blood supply and oxygenation of brain tissues. Possessing metabolic and trophic activity, the drug promotes the elimination of lactates, an increase in the speed and intensity of neurophysiological reactions of brain structures. As a result of slowing lipid peroxidation, the membranes of neurons and mitochondria are protected from damage.
It should be borne in mind that the nootropic effect is manifested only after 21-28 days of taking capsules, while the antiasthenic, psychostimulating and antidepressant effect is felt by the patient from the first days of therapy.
After oral administration, idebenone is characterized by rapid and high absorption. The maximum concentration in blood plasma (C max) is reached after 4 hours.
A significant amount of idebenone crosses the blood-brain barrier and is distributed in the brain tissues.
Does not cumulate.
It is excreted through the kidneys.
Indications for use
- psychoorganic syndrome associated with impaired cerebral circulation and age-related involutional changes in the brain;
- memory and / or attention disorders, emotional instability, decreased general activity and intellectual productivity caused by cerebrasthenic disorders of vascular, traumatic or psychogenic (neurasthenia) etiology;
- depressive syndrome of moderate severity;
- asthenic and asthenodepressive syndrome;
- dizziness, tinnitus.
- chronic renal failure;
- hypersensitivity to drug components.
Neuromet should be used with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
Neuromet, instructions for use: method and dosage
Neuromet capsules are taken orally, after meals.
Recommended dosage: 1 pc. (30 or 45 mg) 2-3 times a day. The last single dose should be taken no later than 17 hours.
The duration of the course of treatment is 45-60 days.
Patients who need to take nootropics are shown two or three courses of therapy per year.
- from the gastrointestinal tract: dyspepsia;
- from the immune system: allergic reactions;
- from the central nervous system: sleep disturbance, headache;
- mental disorders: psychoemotional arousal.
Symptoms: severe side effects.
Treatment: reception of activated carbon is shown. If necessary, symptomatic therapy is prescribed.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
When prescribing Neuromet, the doctor must warn the patient that during the entire period of treatment it is necessary to avoid potentially hazardous activities, the implementation of which requires an increased concentration of attention and a high speed of psychomotor reactions. Driving vehicles and complex mechanisms is contraindicated in patients.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Neuromet capsules should be taken with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
With impaired renal function
The use of Neuromet for the treatment of patients with chronic renal failure is contraindicated.
With the simultaneous use of Neuromet with other drugs, no clinically significant interaction has been established.
Analogs of Neuromet are: Idebenone, Noben, Celestab, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C, protected from moisture.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Neuromet
Reviews of Neuromet by patients or specialists are extremely rare. There are isolated reports of sleep disturbance in the elderly while taking the drug.
Price for Neuromet in pharmacies
Due to the lack of the drug on sale, the price of Neuromet is unknown.
The approximate cost of the drug Noben (the active ingredient of which is idebenone), in the form of capsules, with a dosage of 30 mg, for a package containing 30 pcs., May be 575 rubles.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!