Table of contents:
- Combilipen NEO
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Kombilipen NEO, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Kombilipen NEO
- Price for Kombilipen NEO in pharmacies
- Combilipen NEO: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Kombilipen NEO - Instructions For The Use Of Injections, Price, Reviews, Analogues
Kombilipen NEO: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Combilipen NEO
ATX code: A11DB
Active ingredients: pyridoxine (vitamin B6) [Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)] + thiamine (vitamin B1) [Thiamine (Vitamin B1)] + cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) [Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)]
Manufacturer: Pharmstandard-UfaVITA OJSC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2020-10-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 204 rubles.
Kombilipen NEO is a therapeutic B-vitamin complex of neurotropic vitamins B 1, B 6 and B 12 (thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride and cyanocobalamin).
Release form and composition
Dosage form - solution for intramuscular (intramuscular) injection: pinkish-red transparent liquid with a specific odor (2 ml each in ampoules of light-protective glass of the 1st hydrolytic class, equipped with a yellow ring, a yellow breakpoint and a self-adhesive label; in a contour Cell packaging made of polyvinyl chloride film, 5 ampoules; in a cardboard box 1 or 2 packs with ampoules and instructions for use of Kombilipen NEO).
Composition for 1 ampoule (2 ml):
- active ingredients: thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1) - 100 mg; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6) - 100 mg; cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12) - 1 mg;
- auxiliary components: diethanolamine - 5 mg; water for injection - up to 2 ml.
The pharmacological action of Kombilipen NEO is determined by the properties of its B vitamins (thiamine, pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin). Their deficiency can lead to the development of neurological disorders, primarily from the side of the PNS (peripheral nervous system).
Neurotropic B vitamins are effective in the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
An especially important role in the metabolism of the central nervous system (central nervous system) is played by the complex action of vitamins B 1, B 6 and B 12. It has been proven that their combined use surpasses the effectiveness of each vitamin separately: the combined use of B vitamins improves the regeneration of damaged nerve fibers; in addition, it has been established that this complex has an analgesic effect.
Pharmacological properties of the individual components of Kombilipen NEO:
- thiamine (vitamin B 1): plays a major role in carbohydrate metabolism, which is the main source of energy in the metabolism of nervous tissue; takes part in conducting impulses along nerve fibers; is present in the tricarboxylic acid cycle (Krebs cycle) with subsequent participation in the synthesis of coenzyme TPP (thiamine pyrophosphate) and ATP (adenosine triphosphoric acid);
- pyridoxine (vitamin B 6): vital for the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids, stimulates hematopoiesis, supports the function of the nervous system (central and peripheral). Participates in neurotransmission, inhibition processes in the central nervous system, ensures the transport of sphingosine, which is part of the nerve sheath, is necessary for the synthesis of catecholamines. The physiological function of the combination of vitamin B 6 and vitamin B 1 is to potentiate the interaction, which is expressed in enhancing the positive effect on the function of the central nervous system, the neuromuscular apparatus and the cardiovascular system;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): a cofactor of a number of enzymes involved in the transport of one-carbon groups, stimulates hematopoiesis, takes part in the synthesis of the myelin sheath, reduces neuropathic pain in PNS damage, stimulates the metabolism of nucleic acids by activating folic acid.
- thiamine (vitamin B 1): after i / m injection, it quickly enters the bloodstream - on the first day of administration at a dose of 50 mg, 15 minutes later, its concentration is 484 ng / ml; distributed unevenly, content in leukocytes - 15%, erythrocytes - 75%, in plasma - 10%. Penetrates through biological barriers (blood-brain and placental), is determined in human milk. It is excreted by the kidneys: in the α-phase - after 0.15 hours, in the β-phase - after 1 hour, in the terminal phase - within 2 days. The main metabolites are pyramine, thiamincarboxylic acid and some undefined metabolites. Thiamine is retained in the smallest amounts of all vitamins: the body of an adult contains ~ 30 mg of thiamine, including in the form of thiamine pyrophosphate - 80%, thiamine triphosphate - 10%, the rest in the form of thiamine monophosphate;
- pyridoxine (vitamin B 6): after i / m injection, it quickly enters the bloodstream and is distributed in the body, as a result of phosphorylation of the CH 2 OH group in the 5th position, acting as a coenzyme, forms the active form of vitamin B 6 - pyridoxal phosphate. Up to 80% of pyridoxine binds to plasma blood proteins. It is well distributed in the body, passes the placental barrier, is determined in human milk; is deposited in the liver with the formation of 4-pyridoxinic acid during the oxidation process, which is eliminated by the kidneys a maximum of 2–5 hours after drug administration. The human body contains from 40 to 150 mg of vitamin B 6; about 1.7-3.6 mg is excreted daily, the replenishment rate is 2.2-2.4%;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): after i / m injection forms complexes with transcobalamin (transport protein), which are quickly absorbed by the liver, bone marrow, and other organs; penetrates the placental barrier. Vitamin B 12 is excreted in bile and is actively involved in the enterohepatic circulation of bile acids.
Indications for use
Kombilipen NEO is used as part of complex therapy of various genesis of mono- and polyneuropathies, plexopathies, dorsalgia, lumboischialgia caused by degenerative changes in the intervertebral discs of the radicular syndrome.
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Kombilipen NEO, instructions for use: method and dosage
Kombilipen NEO solution is intended for parenteral administration by deep injection into the gluteus maximus muscle.
It is recommended to start therapy with intramuscular injection of 2 ml of solution (1 ampoule) per day, continue treatment until acute symptoms are relieved. After improvement of the condition or with a moderate severity of the disease, the drug is used in 1 ampoule 2-3 times a week, the course duration is 2-3 weeks.
If it is necessary to carry out supportive treatment, to prevent relapses, or in case of continuing the therapeutic course, it is recommended to switch from parenteral administration to oral administration of the dosage form of the drug in the form of Kombilipen tabs film-coated tablets.
The duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor individually, depending on the severity of the symptoms of the disease.
The scale of the incidence of side effects: very often - not less than 1/10; often - from ≥ 1/100 to <1/10; infrequently - from ≥ 1/1000 to <1/100; rarely - from ≥ 1/10 000 to <1/1000; extremely rare - less than 1/10 000; with unknown frequency - it is impossible to estimate the frequency from the observation data.
Adverse reactions from systems and organs, the development of which is possible with the introduction of Kombilipen NEO injections:
- immune system: rarely - shortness of breath, anaphylactic shock; with an unknown frequency - hypersensitivity reactions (itching and rash), urticaria, Quincke's edema;
- cardiovascular system: with an unknown frequency - tachycardia;
- skin and subcutaneous fat: with an unknown frequency - acne, increased sweating, eczema;
- digestive system: with an unknown frequency - nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea;
- general disorders, disorders at the injection site: with an unknown frequency - reactions at the injection site.
When Kombilipen NEO is used strictly according to the indications, in compliance with the prescribed dosage regimen, overdose is not observed, since thiamine, pyridoxine and cyanocobalamin have a fairly wide therapeutic range.
Symptoms of an overdose of the active ingredients of Kombilipen NEO:
- thiamine: after the introduction of vitamin B 1 in a dose more than 100 times (more than 10 g) higher than the recommended one, a curariform ganglion-blocking effect was observed, causing a violation of the conduction of nerve fibers;
- pyridoxine: prolonged use of vitamin B 6 (from 6 to 12 months) in a daily dose above 50 mg can cause peripheral neuropathy; when used for more than 2 months in a daily dose of more than 1000 mg, neurotoxic reactions are likely to develop; as a result of the introduction of pyridoxine in a daily dose of more than 2000 mg, hypochromic anemia and seborrheic dermatitis, sensitivity disorders, neuropathies with ataxia, epileptiform seizures with changes in the EEG (electroencephalogram) were observed;
- cyanocobalamin: after parenteral administration of high dose vitamin B 12, hypersensitivity reactions, eczematous skin rashes and benign acne were observed.
If any symptoms of intoxication appear, the use of Kombilipen NEO should be discontinued, therapy should be canceled. If necessary, carry out symptomatic treatment, including desensitizing.
Kombilipen NEO injections are given only intramuscularly, preventing the solution from entering the vascular bed. After an accidental intravenous injection, depending on the severity of the symptoms that have arisen, the patient should be kept under medical supervision or hospitalized.
In the presence of thiamine degradation products, the inactivation of other vitamins, especially vitamin B 12, is possible.
In patients with funicular myelosis or pernicious anemia due to the administration of vitamin B 12, the clinical picture of the disease, as well as the parameters of laboratory tests, may change.
Long-term (over six months) use of Kombilipen NEO can cause neuropathy.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
There is no information available on the effect of Kombilipen NEO on human cognitive abilities. However, vehicle drivers and persons working with potentially dangerous machinery are advised to exercise caution during therapy, given the possible development of unwanted side effects of the drug.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
It is contraindicated to use Kombilipen NEO for the treatment of pregnant and breastfeeding women due to the high content of vitamins in its composition.
It is contraindicated to use Kombilipen NEO in pediatrics for the treatment of children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
It is not recommended to mix Kombilipen NEO solution and other drugs in one syringe.
When combined with pyridoxine, it is possible to reduce the antiparkinsonian effect of levodopa.
Pyridoxine antagonists (hydralazine, isoniazid, penicillamine, cycloserine), used simultaneously with Combilipen NEO, can increase the need for vitamin B 6.
Due to the blocking of tubular reabsorption by loop diuretics (for example, furosemide), with their long-term combined use with the drug, the excretion of vitamin B 1 increases, which leads to a decrease in the concentration of thiamine in the blood.
When interacting with sulfite-containing solutions, thiamine is completely destroyed.
Analogues of Kombilipen NEO are Beviplex, Binavit, Vitaxon, Kombilipen, CompligamV, Milgamma, Neurobion, Neurogamma, Neuromultivit, Sertogamma, Trigamma, Elligamin, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at 2–8 ° С in a place protected from light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
At a temperature of 8–25 ° C, the solution can be stored for 2 weeks.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Dispensed by prescription.
Reviews about Kombilipen NEO
There are currently no reviews of Kombilipen NEO on specialized sites and forums. At the same time, patients often speak positively about the effectiveness of group B vitamin complexes produced by Pharmstandard-UfaVITA OJSC in the form of tablets - Combilipen Tabs and in the form of a solution - Combilipen.
Price for Kombilipen NEO in pharmacies
The current price of Kombilipen NEO, solution for intramuscular injection, for a pack of 10 ampoules of 2 ml each is 290–333 rubles; for a package of 5 ampoules of 2 ml - 234 rubles.
Combilipen NEO: prices in online pharmacies
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 5 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2ml 5 pcs
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2 ml 10 pcs.
Kombilipen neo solution for intramuscular injection 2ml 10 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!