Table of contents:
- Multi-tabs Immuno Plus
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Multi-tabs Immuno Plus, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus
- Price for Multi-tabs Immuno Plus in pharmacies
- Multi-tabs Immuno Plus: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Multi-tabs Immuno Plus - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price, Composition
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Drug interactions
- 10. Analogs
- 11. Terms and conditions of storage
- 12. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 13. Reviews
- 14. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Multi-tabs Immuno Plus
ATX code: A11AA04
Active ingredient: multivitamins + minerals (Multivitamins + Minerals)
Manufacturer: Ferrosan, A / S (Ferrosan, A / S) (Denmark)
Description and photo update: 09.10.2019
Prices in pharmacies: from 570 rubles.
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus is a biologically active food supplement (BAA), a source of vitamins and minerals.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - tablets: white, biconvex, round, two-layer; the first layer has insignificant inclusions, the second - numerous multi-colored blotches (in a cardboard box 1 aluminum tube, sealed with a polyethylene stopper with first opening control, containing 30 or 60 tablets, and instructions for use of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG) - more than 10 9 CFU;
- vitamin A (retinol acetate in terms of retinol) - 0.8 mg, which corresponds to 2666 international units (IU);
- vitamin D 3 (colecalciferol) - 0.005 mg, which corresponds to 200 ME;
- vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate in terms of alpha-tocopherol) - 10 mg, which corresponds to 14.9 ME;
- vitamin B 1 (thiamine mononitrate in terms of thiamine hydrochloride) - 1.4 mg;
- vitamin B 2 (riboflavin) - 1.6 mg;
- vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 2 mg;
- vitamin B 12 (cyanocobalamin) - 0.001 mg;
- nicotinamide - 18 mg;
- pantothenic acid (in the form of calcium pantothenate) - 6 mg;
- folic acid - 0.2 mg;
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 60 mg;
- magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 90 mg
- iron (in the form of iron fumarate) - 14 mg;
- zinc (in the form of zinc oxide) - 15 mg;
- manganese (in the form of manganese sulfate monohydrate) - 2.5 mg;
- chromium (in the form of chromium chloride hexahydrate) - 0.05 mg;
- selenium (in the form of sodium selenate decahydrate) - 0.05 mg;
- iodine (in the form of potassium iodide) - 0.15 mg.
Inactive components that are contained in the substances of active ingredients: citric acid - 0.01 mg; sodium citrate - 0.01 mg; maltodextrin - 0.95 mg; silicon dioxide - 5.62 mg; a mixture of mono-, di- and triglycerides - 70.66 mg; medium chain triglycerides - 0.36 mg; sodium aluminosilicate - 0.42 mg; water - 8.03 mg; butylhydroxytoluene - 0.1 mg; corn starch - 8.64 mg; modified starch - 1.34 mg; gelatin - 7.08 mg; sucrose - 10.11 mg.
Auxiliary components of Multi-Tabs Immuno Plus: water - 0.5 mg; ascorbic acid - 0.2 mg; acesulfame potassium - 0.39 mg; glycerol 85% - 0.57 mg; stearic acid - 0.75 mg; colloidal silicon dioxide - 1.41 mg; gelatin - 1.79 mg; croscarmellose sodium - 6.75 mg; magnesium stearate - 7.41 mg; corn starch - 20.37 mg; calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate - 31.13 mg; microcrystalline cellulose - 254.27 mg.
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus is a combined preparation containing a probiotic, vitamins and minerals.
The pharmacological effectiveness of a dietary supplement is determined by the properties of its constituent components:
- lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG) is a probiotic strain of lactic acid bacteria: maintains and regulates the physiological balance of intestinal microflora, stops the attachment of pathogenic bacteria to the intestinal mucosa and prevents pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal mucosa; promotes the production of metabolic products, which leads to inhibition of the growth of pathogenic bacteria without inhibition of the growth of beneficial lactobacilli; provides additional protection to the digestive system by increasing the production of secretory immunoglobulin A into the intestinal lumen. The combined action of lactobacilli LGG, vitamins and minerals contributes to the formation of an adequate immune response and strengthening of the body's immune defense;
- retinol (vitamin A): takes part in the formation of the body's immune system; increases the body's resistance to various infections; provides antioxidant protection of the body, skeletal formation and the construction of epithelial tissue. Retinol deficiency leads to a disorder of the dark adaptation of the eye (twilight vision);
- cholecalciferol (vitamin D 3): ensures the functioning of the thyroid gland and normal blood clotting; strengthens and improves immunity; maintains the level of inorganic phosphorus and calcium in plasma; increases the absorption of calcium in the small intestine; prevents the development of osteopenia;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C): provides the formation of protein (collagen), which makes up a significant part of the material of the skin, teeth, cartilage, bones and connective tissues; promotes the absorption of inorganic iron from the digestive tract and increases the body's resistance to various infections; supports the functioning of immunocompetent blood cells; has an antioxidant effect;
- alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E): a cofactor in some enzyme systems. Provides antioxidant protection of the body - prevents the formation of peroxides, which damage subcellular and cell membranes, which is important for the development of the body and the normal functioning of the muscular and nervous system; inhibits the development of free radical reactions. In combination with selenium, it prevents hemolysis of erythrocytes and leads to inhibition of the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids (a component of the microsomal electron transport system);
- thiamin (vitamin B 1): is one of the most important vitamins involved in energy metabolism; plays an important role in fat and protein metabolism; necessary for carbohydrate metabolism as a component of coenzyme for decarboxylation of keto acids; affects the conduction of nervous excitement in cholinergic synapses;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2): by controlling the redox processes involved in tissue respiration. Possesses metabolic properties; has a positive effect on vision; regulates the state of the central and peripheral nervous system; irreplaceable in the growth processes of the body; takes part in the utilization of proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- pyridoxine (vitamin B 6): ensures the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system; participates in hematopoiesis and the synthesis of nucleic acids; improves liver function; regulates phosphorus-calcium metabolism;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): stimulates erythropoiesis; improves memory and concentration; ensures the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- folic acid: participates in the metabolism of histidine and choline, the synthesis of pyrimidines, purines, nucleic acids and amino acids (including methionine and glycine), various metabolic processes; stimulates erythropoiesis; necessary for the formation of normoblasts and the maturation of megaloblasts;
- nicotinamide: participates in carbohydrate and fat metabolism, amino acid metabolism, redox processes in cells; stabilizes the processes of tissue respiration;
- pantothenic acid (in the form of calcium pantothenate): accelerates the regeneration processes; improves the energy supply of the contractile function of the myocardium; is part of coenzyme A; is of great importance for the implementation of oxidation and acetylation processes; participates in the synthesis of steroid hormones and acetylcholine, carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- magnesium: responsible for transmitting inhibitory signals to muscles and peripheral nerves; participates in the synthesis of neuropeptides in the brain; plays an important role in ensuring electrical stability of myocardial cells and regulation of contractile function;
- iron: takes part in the processes of hematopoiesis;
- zinc: is a constituent of a large number of enzymes in the body; in combination with iron, it additionally stimulates hematopoiesis. Zinc deficiency leads to an increase in the incidence rate and a decrease in immunity, is associated with short stature;
- manganese: is a component of superoxide dismutase, which plays an important role in protecting the body from the harmful effects of peroxide radicals; stimulates the synthesis of immunoglobulins;
- chromium: reduces the number of lipid peroxidation products; interacts with reactive oxygen species and free radicals; stabilizes cell membranes; participates in the process of insulin synthesis;
- selenium: part of glutathione peroxidase (an enzyme system) that protects biological membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals;
- iodine: participates in the formation of triiodothyronine and thyroxine, is the basis of thyroid hormones, which regulate the growth and development of the body, the activity of the mammary and gonads, the nervous system and the brain.
Indications for use
- acute respiratory infections, including those of viral origin, especially during a period of increased epidemic danger (for prevention);
- hypo- and avitaminosis, mineral deficiency (for prevention and treatment);
- maintaining the balance of intestinal microflora;
- decrease in general and local immunity during therapy with antibacterial agents and some other drugs (for prevention);
- increasing the adaptive capabilities of the body;
- the recovery period after the transferred pathologies, including infectious ones.
The use of dietary supplements is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to the components that make up Multi-tabs Immuno Plus.
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus, instructions for use: method and dosage
Tablets Multi-tabs Immuno Plus are taken orally, along with food.
Children over the age of 12 and adults are prescribed 1 tablet per day. The duration of the course of therapy is 1 month (at least).
In cases of individual intolerance to the components of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus, taking it can lead to the development of allergic reactions.
The use of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus in the recommended doses did not lead to the development of overdose symptoms.
It is important to take the drug in the recommended doses and not exceed them.
In order to avoid the development of an overdose, it is not recommended to take Multi-tabs Immuno Plus in combination with other multivitamins.
Analogues of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus are Lutein-complex, Liprina, ACE + selenium, Vitamin-mineral complex ImmunoLux, AndroDoz, Vitalux Plus, ALFAVIT In the cold season, Vitacomp, VIP, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from light and moisture at temperatures up to 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life is 1.5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Multi-tabs Immuno Plus
According to reviews, Multi-Tabs Immuno Plus is a safe and effective food supplement containing a full range of vitamins and minerals. It increases the body's defenses, helps to cope with seasonal colds, supports immunity and improves skin condition.
Among the disadvantages are the high cost of the drug and the development of allergic reactions against the background of its administration.
Price for Multi-tabs Immuno Plus in pharmacies
The approximate price for Multi-tabs Immuno Plus (30 tablets in a package) ranges from 498 to 616 rubles.
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus: prices in online pharmacies
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus 795 mg tablets 30 pcs.
Multi-tabs Immuno Plus vitamins for adults with probiotic 30 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!