Table of contents:
- Lipotropic factor Evalar
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Lipotropic factor Evalar, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Lipotropic factor Evalar
- Price for Lipotropic factor Evalar in pharmacies
Video: Lipotropic Factor Evalar - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price
Lipotropic factor Evalar
Lipotropic factor Evalar: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Lipotropic Factors Evalar
Active ingredient: L-methionine (L-methionine), inositol (Inositol), choline (Choline)
Manufacturer: CJSC "Evalar" (Russia)
Description and photo update: 02.01.2019
Lipotropic factor Evalar is a biologically active additive (BAA) to food, a source of inositol (inositol), L-methionine and choline, which helps to accelerate lipid metabolism and mobilize fats from the liver.
Release form and composition
Supplements are produced in the form of coated tablets: white, oval (60 pcs in a package and instructions for the use of Lipotropic factor Evalar).
The tablets include:
- active substances: L-methionine, choline bitartrate, inositol;
- additional components: microcrystalline cellulose (carrier), rice starch (carrier);
- film coating: food additives - titanium dioxide (dye), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, Tween-80, talc; amorphous silicon dioxide and calcium stearate (anti-caking agents), gum arabic (carrier).
4 tablets (daily dose) contain:
- L-methionine - not less than 1000 mg (55.6% *);
- choline - not less than 400 mg (80% *);
- inositol - not less than 1000 mg (200% *).
*% of the adequate consumption level.
Lipotropic factor Evalar contains the amino acid methionine, fortified with choline and inositol - vitamins with a lipotropic effect.
The action of the agent is due to the properties of its active ingredients:
- L-methionine: α-amino-ү-methylthiobutyric acid, one of the eight essential amino acids; takes part in the production of biologically significant compounds, stimulates the activity of hormones, vitamins and enzymes, promotes the elimination of excess fat from the liver; methionine deficiency leads to disruption of lipid metabolism, which causes fatty liver; in combination with choline and inositol, acid actively removes fats and toxins from liver cells;
- choline (vitamin B 4): a vitamin-like compound that plays an important role in the functioning and structure of every cell in the body; with a lack of this substance, the formation of phospholipids is disrupted, as a result of which the assimilation of fat accumulating in the tissues slows down (thus, choline prevents the deposition of fat mass in the tissues); the substance demonstrates the greatest lipotropic activity in the liver, since both synthesis and catabolism of phospholipids occur in this organ;
- inositol (inositol, vitamin B 8): the substance increases the synthesis of lecithin by the body, promotes lipid metabolism, lowers blood cholesterol; in combination with choline, it prevents the accumulation of fats in the arteries (arterial vessels) and normalizes the function of the heart and kidneys; participates in the process of nutrition of brain cells, protects the membranes of the eye and intestinal cells.
Indications for use
Lipotropic factor Evalar is recommended for use as a dietary supplement to food, a source of L-methionine, choline and inositol (inositol), for the following purposes:
- preventing the accumulation of fat mass in the body;
- stimulation (acceleration) of fat metabolism;
- elimination of fat from the liver (protecting the liver from obesity);
- increasing the activity of the fat burning process, which significantly contributes to weight loss and lower cholesterol levels;
- excretion of toxins from fat burning.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance to any of the components of the product.
Lipotropic factor Evalar, instructions for use: method and dosage
The dietary supplement is taken orally.
Recommended dosage regimen: adults - 2 tablets 2 times a day with meals with sufficient water.
No data available.
No data available.
Lipotropic factor Evalar is not a drug, therefore it is advisable to consult with a specialist before taking it.
The preparation contains no GMOs and gluten.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, the use of the product is contraindicated.
Lipotropic factor Evalar is recommended for use in adult patients.
No data available.
Analogs of the Evalar Lipotropic Factor are: Solgar Lipotropic Factor; Source Naturals, Inositol & Choline; Now Foods, Choline & Inositol.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Lipotropic factor Evalar
The few reviews about Lipotropic Factor Evalar found on medical websites are mostly positive. Patients note that when taking a course dietary supplement helps to accelerate fat metabolism and eliminate digestive problems, helps reduce appetite and get rid of excess weight (on average, up to 2 kg per month). To achieve the best effect while taking the drug, it is also recommended to review your diet and perform feasible physical exercises. Some patients, noting the useful composition of the drug, nevertheless believe that it does not accelerate, but only improves lipid metabolism, which is also beneficial for the body.
Price for Lipotropic factor Evalar in pharmacies
The price of Lipotropic factor Evalar, film-coated tablets, is approximately 500-600 rubles per pack containing 60 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!