Table of contents:
- pharmachologic effect
- Instructions and release form
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- Storage conditions
- Reduksin-Light: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Reduksin Light - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Instructions for use:
- 1. Pharmacological action
- 2. Instructions and release form
- 3. Analogs
- 4. Indications for use
- 5. Contraindications
- 6. Method of administration and dosage
- 7. Side effects
- 8. Storage conditions
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 980 rub.
Reduksin Light is a biologically active food supplement containing conjugated linoleic acid, which promotes weight loss with a simultaneous increase in muscle mass, which is necessary for the formation of a toned and attractive figure.
The main active ingredient of the dietary supplement Reduxin Light is conjugated linoleic acid of natural origin, the largest amount of which is obtained from safflower oil, grape seed oil, cedar, sunflower and hemp oils.
The main advantage of conjugated linoleic acid is its beneficial effect on the metabolic processes of the body. Its use in the amount recommended by doctors (2-3 g per day) contributes to:
- Decrease in body fat;
- Improving metabolic processes;
- Prevention of re-deposition of subcutaneous fat;
- Increased muscle mass.
A change in protein metabolism allows you to quickly strengthen muscle tissue due to the energy released from burning subcutaneous fat.
According to the reviews, Reduksin Light contributes to a fairly quick creation of a toned and attractive figure.
Instructions and release form
Reduxin Light is produced in capsules containing 500 mg of conjugated linoleic acid and vitamin E. Excipients are glycerin, gelatin, citric acid and purified water.
In plastic jars of 30 or 90 capsules.
Analogues of Reduksin Light for weight loss in active ingredients are not produced. If necessary, you can use one of the analogs of dietary supplements with a similar mechanism of action in various dosage forms:
- Chewable capsules - Multi-tabs Intello Kids with Omega-3, Eiferol, Striks Excellent;
- Capsules - Zinaxin with Omega-3, Multi-tabs Perinatal Omega 3, Strix Manager, Mirrasil-1 capsules, Eweinol, Arterodiet, Stimuvit Essentiale, Elteans, Femiglandin GLA + E, Extra 1000 Sediko, Multi-tabs Omega-3 1000, Rosehip oil, Doppelherz VIP Cardio Omega;
- Syrup - Pikovit Omega 3, Multi-tabs Omega-3;
- Oral liquid - Stimuvit-Essentiale;
- Oil solution - Floravit E;
- Chewing lozenges - Multi-tabs Omega-3.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Reduxin Light is prescribed as an active dietary supplement to compensate for the deficiency of conjugated linoleic acid, which contributes to weight loss.
Biological additive Reduxin Light according to the instructions is contraindicated to use:
- With hypersensitivity to active (linoleic acid and vitamin E) or auxiliary components that make up the supplement;
- During pregnancy and after childbirth, during breastfeeding;
- In pediatrics up to 18 years of age (due to the lack of necessary data on the safety and effectiveness of its use).
Before using Reduksin Light for weight loss, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
Method of administration and dosage
Diet pills Reduksin Light are recommended to be taken with food. A single dose should not exceed 2 tablets. To achieve sustained weight loss, the optimal amount of conjugated linoleic acid should be 2-3 g per day, which corresponds to 4-6 supplement tablets.
The most effective reception of Reduxin Light according to reviews lasting from one to two months. If necessary, after a medical consultation, the preventive course can be repeated up to 4 times a year.
According to reviews, Reduxin Light does not cause significant disturbances in the functioning of body systems in most cases.
Diet pills Reduksin Light are among the dietary supplements of over-the-counter dispensing with a shelf life of up to 36 months, subject to the manufacturer's recommended temperature (up to 30 degrees Celsius).
Reduksin-Light: prices in online pharmacies
Reduksin-light 625 mg capsules 30 pcs.
Reduksin-light 625 mg capsules 90 pcs.
Reduksin-Light Enhanced Formula 650 mg capsules 30 pcs.
Reduksin-Light Enhanced Formula 650 mg capsules 60 pcs.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!