Table of contents:
- Complivit Iron
- Release form and composition
- Component properties
- Indications for use
- Recommendations for use
- special instructions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Complivit Iron: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Complivit Iron - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Properties of components
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Recommendations for use
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Terms and conditions of storage
Prices in online pharmacies:
from 221 rub.
Complivit Iron is a biologically active food supplement (BAA), an additional source of vitamins A, C, E, PP, group B (B 1, B 2, B 6, B 12, calcium pantothenate, folic acid), mineral elements, including daily physiological dose of iron.
Release form and composition
Tablets of 525 mg (in cans of 60 pcs., In a carton box of 1 can).
Active ingredients in 1 tablet:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 100 mg;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1) - 1 mg;
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5) - 10 mg;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6) - 2.5 mg;
- folic acid - 0.4 mg;
- retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 0.5 mg;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12) - 0.003 mg;
- α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 10 mg;
- nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 10 mg;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2) - 2 mg;
- iron (ferrous fumarate) - 15 mg;
- zinc - 2 mg;
- copper - 0.75 mg;
- iodine - 0.07 mg.
Auxiliary components: polyvinylpyrrolidone (E 1201), talc (E 553), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol (E 122), calcium stearate, citric acid (E 330), lactose, potato starch, titanium dioxide (E 171), indigo carmine dye, azorubine dye (E 122).
The effect of the dietary supplement is due to the properties of the active substances that make up its composition. The compatibility of the components of the dietary supplement is provided by a special production technology for the manufacture of vitamin and mineral complexes.
A distinctive feature of Complivit Iron is the content of the daily physiological dose of iron (in the form of iron fumarate).
Iron - a vital element of the body, which is part of hemoglobin, is required for the processes of tissue respiration, the digestive and nervous systems, the formation of bones, the normal functioning of the endocrine glands and the immune system. With iron deficiency, anemia may develop.
Properties of other active ingredients of Complivita Iron:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C): participates in the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism, redox processes, tissue regeneration, blood clotting; increases the body's resistance to infections, reduces vascular permeability; has pronounced antioxidant and antiplatelet properties;
- retinol acetate (vitamin A): takes part in the formation of visual pigments, ensures the integrity of epithelial tissues; required for color and twilight vision, bone growth, normal reproductive function;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1): important for metabolic processes (carbohydrate, protein and fat) and for processes associated with the conduction of nervous excitement in synapses. Protects cell membranes from the toxic effects of peroxidation products;
- α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E): has an antioxidant effect, along with selenium helps to inhibit the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, prevents hemolysis, maintains the stability of erythrocytes; positively affects the function of muscle and nervous tissue and gonads;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6): participates in metabolic processes; required to ensure the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2) is an essential catalyst for processes of cellular respiration, takes part in carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism during the synthesis of hemoglobin, providing maintenance of normal visual function;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12): takes part in the synthesis of nucleotides, is one of the important factors of normal growth, hematopoiesis and development of epithelial cells, is necessary for the synthesis of myelin and the metabolism of folic acid;
- nicotinamide: takes part in the processes of tissue respiration, carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- folic acid: required for normal erythropoiesis, takes part in the synthesis of amino acids, nucleic acids, nucleotides;
- calcium pantothenate: participates in the processes of oxidation and acetylation, promotes the construction, regeneration of the endothelium and epithelium;
- zinc: has immunomodulatory properties, promotes the absorption of vitamin A, regeneration and hair growth;
- iodine: is a part of thyroid hormones that control the intensity of energy metabolism, actively affecting the physical / mental development of a person, the state of the central nervous system;
- copper: helps prevent osteoporosis, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and provide antioxidant protection of cells, participates in collagen synthesis, prevents the appearance of anemia and oxygen starvation of tissues and organs.
Indications for use
Complivit Iron is recommended to be taken with iron deficiency, which results in IDA (iron deficiency anemia), as an additional source of vitamins A, C, E, PP, group B (B 1, B 2, B 6, B 12, calcium pantothenate, folic acid), mineral elements, including iron, iodine, copper, zinc.
A contraindication to taking Complivit Iron is the presence of individual hypersensitivity to its components.
Recommendations for use
Complivit Iron is taken orally, preferably at the same time with a meal, 1 tablet a day.
Duration of use is 30 days.
Before taking the supplement, a doctor's consultation is required.
Dietary supplement Complivit Iron is not a medicine.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Complivit Iron: prices in online pharmacies
Complivit Iron 525 mg tablets 60 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!