Table of contents:
- Complivit for women 45 plus
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Complivit for women 45 plus, instructions for use: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- For violations of liver function
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Complivite for women 45 plus
- The price of Complivit for women 45 plus in pharmacies
- Complivit for women 45 plus: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Complivit For Women 45 Plus - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price
Complivit for women 45 plus
Complivit for women 45 plus: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. For violations of liver function
- 12. Drug interactions
- 13. Analogs
- 14. Terms and conditions of storage
- 15. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 16. Reviews
- 17. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Complivit for women 45 plus
ATX code: A11AB
Active ingredient: multivitamins + other medicines (multivitamins + other medicines)
Manufacturer: Pharmstandard-UfaVITA OJSC (Russia)
Description and photo update: 28.11.2018
Prices in pharmacies: from 239 rubles.
Complivit for women 45 plus is a multivitamin complex with herbal ingredients, macro- and microelements.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - film-coated tablets: round, biconvex, green, with a characteristic odor (10 pcs. In blisters, in a cardboard box 3 or 6 packs; 30, 60, 90, 100 and 120 pcs. In polymer cans, in a cardboard box 1 can and instructions for the use of Complivit for women 45 plus).
Composition of 1 film-coated tablet:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 75 mg;
- acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride - 50 mg;
- magnesium (in the form of magnesium hydrogen phosphate trihydrate) - 27.9 mg;
- Rutoside (rutin) (vitamin P) - 25 mg;
- α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 15 mg;
- nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 10 mg;
- cimicifuga roots dry extract - 10 mg;
- motherwort dry extract - 10 mg;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6) - 5 mg;
- calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5) - 5 mg;
- riboflavin (vitamin B 2) - 2 mg;
- thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1) - 1.7 mg;
- retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 0.5 mg (1453.5 IU);
- folic acid (vitamin B c) - 0.4 mg;
- selenium (in the form of sodium selenite) - 0.025 mg;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12) - 0.003 mg.
- excipients: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone (low molecular weight medical polyvinylpyrrolidone), potato starch, talc, ludipress (lactose monohydrate - 93%, povidone - 3.5%, crospovidone - 3.5%);
- composition of the film shell: macrogol (polyethylene oxide 4000), titanium dioxide, povidone (low molecular weight medical polyvinylpyrrolidone), hypromellose (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), talc, indigo carmine dye (indigotin) (E132), quinoline yellow dye (E104).
Complivit for women 45 plus is a combined multivitamin preparation that replenishes vitamin deficiencies, developed taking into account the daily needs in women during the period of age-related hormonal changes (perimenopause).
The introduction of additional components provides the drug with an adaptogenic (motherwort), metabolic (L-carnitine) and regulating the hormonal balance of the female body (cimicifuga) action.
The compatibility of the active ingredients in the tablets is ensured by a special technology for the production of vitamin preparations.
Properties of individual substances in the composition of Complivit for women 45 plus:
- ascorbic acid: improves the adaptive capabilities of the body, increases resistance to infections and adverse factors, activates the activity of the endocrine glands. Participates in the regulation of all types of metabolism, blood clotting, tissue regeneration, the formation of steroid hormones, capillary permeability and collagen synthesis. Prevents aging processes, has a stimulating effect on the body as a whole;
- L-carnitine: participates in protein metabolism and muscle tissue synthesis, improves the functioning of the immune system, restores the structure of nervous tissue, and stimulates regeneration processes. It has a beneficial effect on the activity of the cardiovascular system, helps to reduce high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, which can lead to the development of many vascular diseases. Activates fat metabolism and mobilizes fat from fat stores. Increases stress tolerance and restores performance after prolonged physical activity / work;
- magnesium: essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system, has a calming effect. Has an antispastic vasodilator effect, has a beneficial effect on the cardiac system, helps to reduce high blood pressure;
- rutoside: characterized by antioxidant properties, participates in redox processes, regulates the permeability of the capillary walls and strengthens them. Prevents oxidation, promotes the deposition of ascorbic acid in tissues;
- α-tocopherol acetate: has an antioxidant effect, prevents hemolysis, maintains the stability of erythrocytes. Helps to slow down the aging process of body tissues. Has a beneficial effect on the functions of the gonads, muscle and nervous tissue;
- nicotinamide: helps to lower blood cholesterol levels, participates in the processes of tissue respiration, in fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Prevents the development of chronic fatigue syndrome;
- extract of cimicifuga roots: has a mild sedative and muscle relaxant effect, has hypotensive and antispasmodic properties. Shows angioprotective, hypolipidemic and antioxidant activity, normalizes the balance of estrogen and luteinizing hormone, increases myocardial contractility, eliminates the symptoms of perimenopause;
- motherwort extract: has a calming effect, normalizes the activity of the central nervous system. Reduces the pressor effect of adrenaline on blood vessels, eliminates tachycardia and lowers high blood pressure;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride: normalizes lipid metabolism, is necessary for the full functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. Participates in the metabolism of amino acids and carbohydrates, has a mild diuretic effect, helps to reduce the risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- calcium pantothenate: plays an important role in the processes of acetylation and oxidation. Improves the energy supply of the heart muscle, eliminates intestinal atony. Participates in maintaining the body's resistance to infections, promotes the regeneration of the epithelium and endothelium;
- riboflavin: is part of many enzymes and acts as a catalyst for cellular respiration. Essential for maintaining the integrity of red blood cells and normal visual function. Participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin and erythropoietin, as well as in fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism;
- thiamine hydrochloride: participates in carbohydrate metabolism and the process of impulse transmission along the nerve fiber, plays a key role in the processes of energy production;
- Retinol Acetate: has antioxidant properties, is essential for maintaining immunity and skeletal development. It is important for vision (it is an integral part of the visual pigment of rhodopsin). Participates in the processes of synthesis, growth and maintenance of vital functions of the mucous membranes and skin;
- folic acid: participates in various metabolic processes, is necessary for the synthesis of nucleic acids, increases thromboresistance of the endothelium, has antianemic activity;
- selenium: is a natural antioxidant that enhances immunity. In combination with vitamins A, C and E, it has a pronounced antioxidant effect. When exposed to adverse factors (environmental pollution, stress, smoking, etc.) increases the adaptive capacity of the body;
- cyanocobalamin: participates in the metabolism of folic acid, the synthesis of nucleotides and myelin. It has a beneficial effect on the processes occurring in the nervous system. It is an important factor in hematopoiesis, necessary for the normal growth of epithelial cells.
Complivit for women 45 plus provides a balanced intake of components necessary for optimal functioning of the female body during the perimenopause.
The data on the pharmacokinetics of the vitamin and mineral preparation are not provided by the manufacturer.
Indications for use
The multivitamin complex is recommended for women to take for the prevention of hypovitaminosis during the period of age-related hormonal changes.
- age up to 18 years;
- lactation period;
- individual intolerance to any component of the drug.
Complivit for women 45 plus should be taken with caution in the presence of liver disease, as well as with the simultaneous use of potentially hepatotoxic drugs.
Complivit for women 45 plus, instructions for use: method and dosage
Complivit tablets for women 45 plus should be taken after meals 1 pc. Once a day, swallowing whole and drinking plenty of water.
If necessary, the doctor may increase the daily dose to 2 tablets.
The recommended course duration is at least 3-4 months. Repeated courses are possible as directed by a doctor.
In some cases, the drug causes the development of allergic reactions.
In case of overdose, it is recommended to rinse the stomach, take activated charcoal and consult a doctor. Further treatment is aimed at eliminating the developed disorders.
Do not increase the recommended daily dose on your own.
The tablets contain riboflavin, which can turn urine into an intense yellow color. This reaction is normal and does not pose a health hazard.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
Complivit for women 45 plus is not intended for use during pregnancy and lactation.
The multivitamin complex is contraindicated in childhood and adolescence.
For violations of liver function
For liver diseases, Complivit for women 45 plus should be used with caution.
During the course of therapy, you should not take other multivitamin preparations.
Analogues of Complivit for women 45 plus are: Antioxicaps with selenium, Antioxicaps with zinc, Velmen, Vitrum Beauty, Vitrum Beauty Elite, Vitrum Performance, Gitagamp, Kvadevit, Pantovigar, Perfectil, Revalid, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C in a place protected from light and moisture, out of reach of children.
The shelf life is 1.5 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Complivite for women 45 plus
Basically, the reviews about Complivite for women 45 plus are positive: the vitamin complex has a balanced composition, has a beneficial effect on the entire body as a whole and on the psycho-emotional state in particular, and is also well tolerated and does not cause side effects.
In some negative reviews, women write about the absence of any noticeable effect from taking Complivit for women 45 plus.
The cost of the drug is estimated primarily as affordable.
The price of Complivit for women 45 plus in pharmacies
The price of Complivit for women 45 plus for a pack of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy chain, can be 306-420 rubles.
Complivit for women 45 plus: prices in online pharmacies
Complivit for women 45 plus film-coated tablets 30 pcs.
Maria Kulkes Medical journalist About the author
Education: First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!