Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Calcinova: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews about Kaltsinov
- Price for Kaltsinova in pharmacies
- Kaltsinova: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Kaltsinova - Instructions, The Use Of Vitamins For Children, Reviews, Price
Kaltsinova: instructions for use and reviews
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Use in childhood
- 10. Drug interactions
- 11. Analogs
- 12. Terms and conditions of storage
- 13. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 14. Reviews
- 15. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Kalcinova
ATX code: A11AA04
Active ingredient: Multivitamins, minerals
Manufacturer: Krka, dd, Novo mesto (Slovenia)
Description and photo update: 2019-07-08
Prices in pharmacies: from 265 rubles.
Kaltsinova is a combined product containing a complex of vitamins and minerals.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - fruit tablets: pineapple - light yellow, blueberry - light blue, raspberry - pink, kiwi - light green, round, with slight marbling (9 pcs. In blisters, in a cardboard box 3 blister).
Content of active substances in 1 tablet:
- Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate) 2 mg (1000 international units (IU))
- Vitamin B 6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 0.4 mg;
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 15 mg;
- Vitamin D 3 (colecalciferol) - 1 mg (100 IU);
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate - 430.4 mg, including Ca 2+ - 100 mg, P 5+ - 77 mg.
Auxiliary components: polysorbate 80, corn starch, anhydrous citric acid, povidone, magnesium stearate, sucrose.
Additionally composed of:
- Pineapple tablets: quinoline yellow dye 06121 (E104), pineapple flavor;
- Blueberry tablets: indigo carmine dye (E132), blueberry flavor;
- Raspberry tablets: charming red dye (E129), raspberry flavor;
- Kiwi-flavored tablets: green dye (indigo carmine (E132), quinoline yellow dye (E104)), kiwi flavor.
Kaltsinova is a combined preparation, which includes a complex of vitamins and minerals, which are important elements of metabolic processes.
Calcium takes part in the formation of bone tissue, contraction of smooth and skeletal muscles, improves the transport of nerve impulses and blood clotting, and stabilizes the heart.
Phosphorus, together with calcium, participates in the formation of teeth and bones, and is also an important component of energy metabolism.
Vitamin D 3 ensures the correct mineralization of bones and teeth, as well as the absorption of phosphorus and calcium in the digestive tract and their proper assimilation in the dental and bone tissues.
Vitamin A takes part in the production of various substances (mucopolysaccharides, proteins, lipids) and ensures the full functioning of the organ of vision, as well as the skin and mucous membranes.
Vitamin B 6 affects erythropoiesis, normalizes the central nervous system and helps maintain the structure and function of the gums, teeth, bones.
Vitamin C participates in the oxidation of some biologically active compounds, stimulates the synthesis of steroid hormones, regulates carbohydrate metabolism, metabolism in connective tissue, blood clotting and tissue repair, and normalizes capillary permeability. Vitamin C increases the body's immunity and resistance to infectious diseases, and also reduces the severity of inflammatory reactions.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Kaltsinova is recommended for children to take in the following cases:
- During a period of intensive development and growth;
- With intolerance to dairy products and milk;
- To protect and strengthen teeth and bones.
- Severe renal failure (creatinine clearance (CC) less than 30 ml / min);
- Age up to 3 years;
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
With diabetes mellitus, Kaltsinov's vitamins should be taken with caution.
Instructions for use of Calcinova: method and dosage
The tablets are taken orally, chewed or held in the mouth until they are completely dissolved.
Recommended daily dosage for children:
- 3-4 years: 2-3 tablets each;
- 4 years and older - 4-5 tablets.
Against the background of the use of Kaltsinov vitamins, the development of undesirable effects in the form of abdominal pain, diarrhea, and allergic reactions is possible.
Long-term use of the complex in large doses can provoke the occurrence of hypervitaminosis A and D, as well as hypercalciuria and hypercalcemia. In this case, symptomatic therapy is prescribed.
If symptoms of a side effect of the drug appear, treatment should be interrupted and seek medical advice from a doctor.
It is not recommended to prescribe the drug for patients with diabetes mellitus, since the tablets contain sucrose.
There is no information about the negative effect of Calcinova on the patient's ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and complex mechanisms
There was no negative effect of the drug on the ability to drive vehicles or perform potentially dangerous types of work.
You should not give Kaltsinov to children under 3 years of age.
With the simultaneous use of Kaltsinov, it reduces the absorption of sodium fluoride and drugs of the tetracycline series, therefore, if necessary, this combination should observe the interval between taking these funds at least three hours.
The drug suppresses the activity of levodopa.
The analogues of Kaltsinova are: Vitaspectrum, Vitrum, Duovit, Doctor Theiss, Multi-tabs, Pikovit, Elevit Pronatal, Univit, Ferro-vital.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children, in a dark place, at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews about Kaltsinov
According to reviews, Kaltsinova has a predominantly positive effect on the child's body. Children take the vitamin complex with pleasure, and parents note their increased activity, improved appetite, stronger teeth and bones.
Price for Kaltsinova in pharmacies
The price for Kaltsinova is on average 180–205 rubles per pack containing 27 tablets.
Kaltsinova: prices in online pharmacies
Kaltsinova tablets 27 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!