Table of contents:
- Release form and composition
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Video: Likopodium - Instructions For Use, Indications, Doses, Analogues
Instructions for use:
- 1. Release form and composition
- 2. Indications for use
- 3. Contraindications
- 4. Method of application and dosage
- 5. Side effects
- 6. Special instructions
- 7. Drug interactions
- 8. Analogs
- 9. Terms and conditions of storage
- 10. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Likopodium is a homeopathic remedy that acts on the right side of the body and helps to increase blood circulation and normalize digestion.
Release form and composition
Likopodium is available in two dosage forms:
- Homeopathic grits (in polymer cans of 10 g);
- Tincture (in glass bottles of 15 ml).
Active ingredient: matrix tincture of pollen C6, C30, C200.
- Homeopathic grits: milk sugar;
- Tincture: ethyl alcohol.
Indications for use
- Chronical bronchitis;
- Runny nose without impairing the sense of smell;
- Muscle spasms;
- Rheumatic injuries to the muscles of the pharynx, hands and forearm;
- Dense skin tumors
- Psoriasis, lichen;
- Birthmarks located on the right side of the body;
- Pathologies accompanied by an icteric color of the skin of the face;
- Angina, tonsillitis;
- Scarlet fever;
- Night blindness;
- Vertical half vision;
- Speech disorders;
- Headache localized in the vertex;
- Irritability, nightmares;
- Liver cirrhosis with edematous syndrome;
- Hepatic calculi;
- Colic (including renal);
- Stones in the kidneys;
- Pathologies of the genital organs, which proceed with itching and burning;
- Pathology of the right ovary;
- Bloody urine;
- Chronic dyspeptic disorders of an atonic nature associated with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence, persistent constipation (including hemorrhoids);
Likopodium, as a rule, is prescribed to patients who look older than their age, have a fairly large belly, poorly developed muscles, squeezed chest, edematous ankles, a large number of wrinkles (for older patients).
- Age up to 3 years;
- Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
Method of administration and dosage
Likopodium is taken orally, observing the intervals with food intake.
The granules dissolve until completely dissolved under the tongue, the tincture is preliminarily diluted in a small amount of water and placed under the tongue for 30 seconds.
The dosage regimen is determined by the doctor. In the treatment of potency disorders, doses of high dilution are prescribed with a frequency of administration 1 time per 1-2 weeks.
In very rare cases, the use of Likopodium can lead to the development of hypersensitivity reactions.
At the beginning of therapy, the symptoms of the disease may worsen, which does not require discontinuation of the drug.
Before using Lycopodium, you should consult with a homeopath.
It is not recommended to brush your teeth with menthol-containing toothpaste before taking the drug.
The joint appointment of Likopodium with preparations containing menthol and alkaloids is not recommended.
There is no information on analogues of the drug Likopodium.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at room temperature in a dry, protected from electromagnetic radiation and light, out of reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!