Table of contents:
Video: How To Take A Contrast Shower
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-30 16:55
How to take a contrast shower
Before talking about how to take a contrast shower, a few words about what a contrast shower is and what it is for. A contrast shower is a shower with alternating use of hot and cold water. This shower has a strong healing effect. If you take a contrast shower correctly and regularly, it will significantly slow down the aging process, maintain blood vessels in perfect condition, training them, and make the skin smooth, elastic and elastic. A contrast shower can have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, and even relieve prolonged insomnia. Regular daily intake of a contrast shower helps to restore the disturbed metabolism, then maintaining it in a healthy state.
Amazing, isn't it? It is even more surprising that, having such a powerful health remedy at hand, which is also very cheap, people do not use it, and if they use it, it is often wrong.
So, how to take a contrast shower correctly, that is, so as to get the most out of it? 10 rules:
- Take a contrast shower regularly, once a day, preferably in the morning, as it has a tonic effect;
- Increase the temperature difference gradually, give yourself a few days to get used to, so as not to cause discomfort, because of which you no longer want to take a contrast shower;
- You should always start with pleasant warm water, allowing the body to warm up;
- Warm water is followed by hot water, and then cold water;
- Cold water should not just be cold, but scalding ice, of course, not for the first time, but a few days after the start of the procedures, when the body gets used to them a little;
- The exposure to hot water can be a little longer (20-30 seconds), cold water - short, so that chills do not have time to come (no more than 10 seconds);
- You should always pour cold water only from top to bottom, as you pour yourself from a bucket;
- A cycle of three douches with hot and three douches with cold water is sufficient;
- The contrast shower should be completed with cold water;
- After shower, rub thoroughly with a terry towel.
Now you know how to take a contrast shower. The case is small, start taking it. Experienced health professionals recommend doing this after your morning exercise, in a good mood, humming and happy to have such a great opportunity. Simply put, the eleventh rule of how to take a contrast shower is: take it with pleasure.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Fitovanny is a simple and affordable remedy that allows you not only to relieve nervous tension, but also to cure many diseases. Herbal baths are especially effective in the treatment of colds, osteochondrosis, radiculitis, skin diseases, as well as diseases of the urinary tract and blood vessels
Are there vitamins to help get pregnant? This question often worries women who decide to become a mother. But, it is difficult to answer it in the affirmative
Vitamin complexes are among the most popular drugs, probably in our country there is no person who has not heard about the benefits of vitamins and has never taken them. The more vitamins, the better, we believe, and as it turned out, we are cruelly mistaken. Are vitamins so useful, is the craze for multivitamin complexes so harmless, and can you do without them? Let's try to figure it out
Almost each of us at least once in our life thinks that the parameters of her figure need some correction. The solution is usually one of the most publicized diets. Few consult with doctors: it is believed that in order to lose a few extra pounds, outside help is not needed
Instructions for use Omniscan contrast agent. Information on contraindications, reviews, analogues and the price of the drug in pharmacies