Table of contents:
- Way out of starvation
- Getting out of fasting: basic nutritional principles
- How to get out of fasting without harm to the body
- How to get out of fasting: strictly prohibited methods
- Fasting: reviews, recommendations, indications
Video: Way Out Of Fasting - Reviews, Basic Principles
2023 Author: Rachel Wainwright | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 05:19
Way out of starvation
Fasting is one of the methods of alternative medicine, based on the voluntary complete (absolute fasting) or partial (relative fasting) refusal of food and water to start the processes of purification and removal of toxins and toxins from the body.
Exit from fasting is the reverse process of fasting, which allows you to restore the normal functioning of all body systems without risk to health. During starvation, the body switches to internal reserves, while when exiting starvation, the reverse process of restructuring the body's systems to external sources of nutrition occurs.
Getting out of fasting: basic nutritional principles
The benefits of fasting are still fiercely debated. In fact, fasting is an exhaustion of the body, a dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract, which is the strongest biological and psychological stress for the body. Many nutritionists recommend that fasting be treated with extreme caution. There is an opinion that unloading and dietary therapy, which is fasting, can be used only under strict medical supervision in a hospital setting. The same doctors who approve of fasting as an alternative method of healing the body, emphasize that before starting a diet, a person should be well aware of all the possible consequences of fasting, about the correct way out of fasting.
The hunger diet is a radical method of cleansing the body, its main goal is not to lose weight. Much less attention is paid to the exit from fasting, believing that this process is not so important.
Getting out of fasting plays an important role in the restructuring of the body. Before starting fasting, you need to contact an experienced nutritionist to undergo examinations and exclude conditions in which such a diet is contraindicated, as well as the selection of the most optimal regimen.
There are a number of rules for getting out of fasting that will help reduce biological stress for the body, as well as properly restore the activity of the digestive tract:
- Compliance with fractional nutrition;
- Gradually building up the nutritional potential of the diet;
- Exclusion of fats, salt, spices, heavy foods;
- The period of exit from fasting should be the same as the period of fasting itself.
To date, there are many proven effective methods for getting out of the diet, choosing one of them is not difficult.
The correct way out of fasting will gradually restore the impaired body functions in a natural way.
How to get out of fasting without harm to the body
One of the effective methods of how to get out of fasting correctly without harming the body is to follow a certain diet. There are several options for diets for getting out of fasting, providing a menu for as many days as abstinence from food itself lasted. So, a fasting diet is not recommended for more than 10 days. One of the most popular types of fasting is the 4-5 day diet. Accordingly, the exit from the diet should last the same.
In order to correctly assess the duration of the exit from the diet, it is necessary to take into account:
- Fasting type (relative, absolute);
- Duration of fasting diet;
- The state of the body and its reaction to the regime.
During the fasting period, the entire digestive tract is significantly reduced in size. It is recommended to start the exit of their fasting with easily digestible food in small quantities. For the normal "start" of the stomach it is necessary:
- Eat freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices during the day. For the first doses, the juice must be diluted with boiled water to reduce the load on the intestines. Then you can drink the whole juice.
- On the first day of exiting the diet, meals should be fractional. The optimal interval between meals is 3 hours.
- The diet of the first day of exiting a starvation diet involves the use of only chopped vegetables (carrots, cabbage). Subsequent meals on the first day involve boiled or baked vegetables.
- The second day involves the use of liquid oatmeal and buckwheat porridge, prepared by steaming with water without adding salt, spices, and fats. Oatmeal jelly, fresh fruits and vegetables in chopped form are also recommended. It is not recommended to use butter and vegetable oil.
- The third day out of fasting involves vegetable oil, stale bread, honey in small quantities. Fermented milk products are allowed.
- The fourth day involves a return to a normal diet.
Observing the menu, how to get out of fasting correctly, you should carefully monitor the body's reaction. If you experience uncharacteristic symptoms (nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, pain in the stomach), you should consult a doctor.
How to get out of fasting: strictly prohibited methods
Many people, observing fasting, do not know the basic rules of how to get out of fasting, which entails gastrointestinal dysfunction, intestinal dysbiosis.
The main mistakes made when coming out of fasting are:
- A sharp return to a normal diet;
- The use of fermented milk products in the first meals after the end of fasting;
- Eating harsh foods in the early days.
Failure to follow the rules on how to get out of fasting entails the development of the following complications:
- Retention of urine, the appearance of edema;
- Development of gastrointestinal diseases;
- Constipation, flatulence, bloating, bowel obstruction;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
All these symptoms require medical correction, if they appear, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Fasting: reviews, recommendations, indications
Today fasting, reviews of which can be found on the Internet, is one of the most dangerous diets for human health. It is necessary to follow such a diet only being completely confident in the absence of contraindications to fasting. So, the main contraindications are:
- Pregnancy, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding period;
- Underweight (BMI less than 18);
- Various diseases;
- Mental disorders;
- Weakened immunity after illness.
Before you start cleansing the body in this way, you need to study everything about fasting: reviews of people who follow a similar regimen, recommendations of doctors. For a favorable outcome of fasting, the correct psychological attitude is also important. According to reviews of fasting, during this period, you should enlist the support of loved ones.
When preparing to exit fasting, you need to take care of the availability of all the necessary foods. People who have tried fasting do not recommend sticking to a diet during their work hours.
When fasting, reviews often mention the development of the following accompanying symptoms:
Improper observance of fasting can provoke a disruption in the functioning of many body systems (hormonal levels, digestion, liver and kidney function, mental disorders).
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Fasting is an alternative medicine technique that involves a complete but voluntary refusal of food
Diet minus 7 kg in 7 days is an effective method to quickly get rid of excess weight, the main component of which is kefir
Fasting Treatment - An Alternative Medicine Method Practiced Since Ancient Times
The Miracle of Fasting is a book by P. Bragg, which tells about the food system based on intermittent fasting
Why is the way out of the binge so difficult? Binge is a condition when a person, constantly consuming alcohol in large quantities, is intoxicated for more than two days