Table of contents:
- Reduksin Light Strengthened formula
- Release form and composition
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula: method and dosage
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Application during pregnancy and lactation
- Pediatric use
- Drug interactions
- Terms and conditions of storage
- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- Reviews of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula
- Price for Reduksin Light Strengthened formula in pharmacies
- Reduksin Light Strengthened formula: prices in online pharmacies
Video: Reduksin Light Reinforced Formula - Instructions For Use, Reviews, Price, Composition
Reduksin Light Strengthened formula
Reduksin Light Reinforced formula: instructions for use and reviews
- 1.production and composition
- 2. Pharmacological properties
- 3. Indications for use
- 4. Contraindications
- 5. Method of application and dosage
- 6. Side effects
- 7. Overdose
- 8. Special instructions
- 9. Application during pregnancy and lactation
- 10. Use in childhood
- 11. Drug interactions
- 12. Analogs
- 13. Terms and conditions of storage
- 14. Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
- 15. Reviews
- 16. Price in pharmacies
Latin name: Reduxin Light Usilennaya Formula
Active ingredient: linoleic acid (Linoleic acid); 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-Hydroxytryptophan); wild yam extract (Extract Dioscorea villosa); Chinese Yam Extract (Extract Dioscorea opposita)
Manufacturer: Polaris (Russia)
Description and photo update: 2018-24-10
Prices in pharmacies: from 1724 rubles.
Reduksin Light Strengthened formula - biologically active food additive (BAA), a source of conjugated linoleic acid; contains 5-hydroxytryptophan and saponins.
Release form and composition
Supplements are produced in the form of capsules weighing 650 mg (30 or 60 pcs. In a bottle, in a cardboard box 1 bottle).
1 capsule contains:
- conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) - 500 mg;
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (derived from griffonia seeds) 50 mg
- crushed Chinese yam root - 70 mg;
- extract from wild yam extract - 30 mg.
The dietary supplement reduces the risk of obesity, helps to reduce appetite, weight loss, and the formation of a taut silhouette. The action is due to the properties of the components included in the Reduxin Light. Strengthened formula:
- CLA: helps to accelerate the reduction of fat mass and prevents its accumulation by cells of adipose tissue (adipocytes), including eliminating the accumulation of fat from problem areas - waist, hips, abdomen; tones up muscle tissue, contributing to its strengthening and growth, especially when combined with the use of funds with exercise;
- 5-hydroxytryptophan-NC: an amino acid involved in the production of the hormone serotonin (the hormone of joy); provides a quick onset of satiety, controls appetite, improves sleep, improves mood while following a diet;
- Yam extracts, Chinese and wild: acting in synergy, they affect adipose and muscle tissues, increasing the beta-oxidation of fatty acids and ensuring an optimal ratio of adipose and muscle tissues; Chinese yam weakens the desire to consume fats, activates the excretion of cholesterol with bile; Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), found in wild yam saponins, slows down the formation of visceral fat around the viscera, positively influencing silhouette modeling.
Indications for use
The tool is recommended to be used as a dietary supplement, which is a source of conjugated linoleic acid, for the following purposes:
- decreased appetite;
- decrease in fat and increase in lean body mass;
- the formation of a fit silhouette;
- improving the emotional background when dieting.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age up to 18 years;
- hypersensitivity to any of the components in the Reduxin Light Reinforced formula.
Instructions for use of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula: method and dosage
Supplements are taken orally during or after meals. The capsules should be taken with plenty of water.
Adults are recommended to take the product 2 times a day, 1 capsule, the course should be at least 1 month. If necessary, repeated courses are allowed every 3-4 months.
There is no information.
There is no information.
Reduksin Light Fortified formula is not a drug, it is advisable to consult a doctor before taking it.
Application during pregnancy and lactation
According to the instructions, Reduxin Light Fortified formula is not used during pregnancy / lactation.
Patients under the age of 18 are contraindicated in taking dietary supplements.
There is no information.
Analogs of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula are: Reduksin Light, Mirrasil, Floravit E, Bioactive KLK1000, etc.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store out of reach of children, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life is 3 years.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies
Available without a prescription.
Reviews of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula
Reviews of Reduksin Light Strengthened formula are different. Many of them note that dietary supplements have the declared effect by reducing appetite, while weight loss occurs gradually. Other users point out that the supplement is completely useless and can cause the development of adverse reactions. Almost all buyers estimate the cost of dietary supplements as high.
Price for Reduksin Light Strengthened formula in pharmacies
The approximate price for Reduksin Light Strengthened formula is: for 30 pcs. in the package - 1566–1785 rubles; for 60 pcs. in the package - 3049–3069 rubles.
Reduksin Light Strengthened formula: prices in online pharmacies
Reduksin Light Strengthened capsule formula 650 mg 30 pcs.
Reduksin Light Strengthened capsule formula 650 mg 60 pcs.
Anna Kozlova Medical journalist About the author
Education: Rostov State Medical University, specialty "General Medicine".
Information about the drug is generalized, provided for informational purposes only and does not replace the official instructions. Self-medication is hazardous to health!